Author Topic: LotusofLight  (Read 104509 times)

Offline kumamon

Re: LotusofLight
« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2017, 12:57:11 AM »
 :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

so sad to see all these, suppose to have a forum for everyone to shares the reading experiences and now end up is more like argument

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2017, 12:57:40 AM »
You sound so believable.... blah blah blah... I just got the lottery numbers from a psychic and won!!!!!

Okay. (Jealous cow)

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2017, 12:58:46 AM »
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

so sad to see all these, suppose to have a forum for everyone to shares the reading experiences and now end up is more like argument

Right? It's annoying, I couldn't post my good news up because everyone was fighting.  I'm annoyed now.....

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2017, 01:03:45 AM »
WTH?  Is everyone on their period or is it a full moon?  Why so bitter and nasty towards each other?  My goodness.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2017, 01:05:18 AM »
I'm done with this forum. All my psychics were accurate except for the 3 crappy ones who said he wouldn't come back. 

Offline kumamon

« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2017, 01:06:53 AM »
WTH?  Is everyone on their period or is it a full moon?  Why so bitter and nasty towards each other?  My goodness.

I don't get it too!!!

I just want the forum with good and bad reviews for me to read
that's all!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2017, 01:09:51 AM »
I'm done with this forum. All my psychics were accurate except for the 3 crappy ones who said he wouldn't come back.

Well, I'm happy for you!  I hope everything turns out great for you!  Glad to know these two were right for you.  :)

Amb

« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2017, 01:12:39 AM »

Well, I'm happy for you!  I hope everything turns out great for you!  Glad to know these two were right for you.  :)

I'm happy for you too Alchemist13!  :)

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2017, 01:15:11 AM »
Thanks.  It has been the longest 3 months of my life!!! Zadalia, lotus, Treu Destiny, zhanya, Yvonneo were accurate.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2017, 01:24:11 AM »
Thanks.  It has been the longest 3 months of my life!!! Zadalia, lotus, Treu Destiny, zhanya, Yvonneo were accurate.

Zhanya???
You should open another post and let us know about this reader!! I wanna know

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2017, 01:32:52 AM »
And Barbara something ...she's crazy but accurate. Zhanya said he'd be back knowing he was coming back, that it was a necessary separation so we could retain balance. So true, he does this crap!! She made the most sense of it all that he didn't see it as breaking up he just needed a break to figure things out.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #116 on: May 17, 2017, 01:50:46 AM »
And Barbara something ...she's crazy but accurate. Zhanya said he'd be back knowing he was coming back, that it was a necessary separation so we could retain balance. So true, he does this crap!! She made the most sense of it all that he didn't see it as breaking up he just needed a break to figure things out.

Cool to know there is another good reader
Maybe I will give a try to zhanya

stargazer

« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2017, 02:01:52 AM »
lol... as some readers would say- there's probably this planet and that in retrograde 😂

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #118 on: May 17, 2017, 02:04:17 AM »
Hahaha

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2017, 10:08:13 AM »
why wait to tell everyone the good news.... why assume we all be jealous. It would be nice to see everyone's PIO resurface. Jealous really!!!! Just here to see what psychics are right or wrong? Find it weird when some are adamant a certain Psychic is totally right for them... I call that suspicious. Yes, I read with LOL. Nope she was not correct.... Not sure why you take that so personal?????