Author Topic: LotusofLight  (Read 105253 times)

Offline Kate

Re: LotusofLight
« Reply #285 on: October 11, 2018, 01:11:46 AM »
Is LoL accurate with present and past? She said some details that I found interesting for her to "come up with" out of the blue. I can't verify those details yet but still, I found them specific and kind of like hmm...why would you be that specific? Also, they COULD be true... I just don't know yet I might find out in the future.

She seemed accurate to me but her predictions were dead wrong.

Read with her last year a lot.  When I finally met with my POI after months of zero contact, she found she had been very wrong re many details on the current and also future..her advice was also very wrong - I was glad I didn't follow it in the end.  Some details may have been right in part thinking back.. but overall was mostly wrong, wouldn't ever go back..

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #286 on: October 11, 2018, 01:52:04 AM »
Her predictions never came to pass. I read with her twice over a few months and then was blocked.

Offline star1

« Reply #287 on: November 02, 2018, 11:15:27 PM »
I wish I took people's advice. I just tried her and got nothing special, we were done within a few minutes.. I gave her a try to see if I could connect, but nah.. No proper validations apart from the POI is "crazy" about me and has an obligation where he breaks free early '19.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 11:22:04 PM by star1 »

Offline 88

« Reply #288 on: November 05, 2018, 03:12:46 AM »
Does she get block happy? Never spoke to her blocked on 3 accts.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #289 on: November 05, 2018, 10:34:26 AM »
Yeah, she's a blocker.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #290 on: November 05, 2018, 09:51:36 PM »
She is full of crap! I used to believe her stupid lies and think that she actually knows something. But she lied and lied as I talked to POI and things were very different than what she said!

Offline star1

« Reply #291 on: November 05, 2018, 09:52:54 PM »
She is full of crap! I used to believe her stupid lies and think that she actually knows something. But she lied and lied as I talked to POI and things were very different than what she said!

Why does that not surprise me?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #292 on: November 05, 2018, 09:58:55 PM »

Why does that not surprise me?

LOL! You know too well...

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #293 on: January 17, 2019, 10:02:39 AM »
I read with her the other day and I have to say I was a little awed.  She picked up on him (POI) perfectly the distance the anxiety and what its about. Then she said something verbatim that he's always told me. She said "because you "see him" - :-) for who he is...which is good." He always says that to me. That I see him and he's grateful for that. She also said that he would be traveling again in June but I was not on board with that because after this trip he's supposed to stay in the states. Well told me a few hours ago that he's being sent overseas again in the middle of June. :-(
She gave me a prediction for Feb 19th I'll says my prayers and burn my sage in the mean time.

On a side note I don't think the advisors are customers. Well not all of them. I think Keen is doing it. A friend of mine logged on for a follow up chat with an advisor that she's been speaking to for some time and she found herself blocked.  She happens to have her info off Keen and she told her under no circumstances did she block her. In fact she has been sick and not on Keen in 2 weeks.  My guess ( and this is my assumption ) is Keen follows message boards online. In order to bring in NEW customers the advisors no matter how bad they are can't have a row of negative reviews. It would just drive the prospective customer away.  To ensure a continue cash flow they block all callers who leave frequent bad reviews or post negatively about their experiences online. It might not be true but to me it makes sense.

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #294 on: January 17, 2019, 11:40:40 AM »
I read with her a few months back. LoL painted a total fairy tale and what she said was so unrealistic it was almost laughable. She is actually the only refund I’ve ever requested on keen. The scenario and timing were also off. Oh well...

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #295 on: January 17, 2019, 05:18:53 PM »
I tried to chat with her recently but had a browser issue (as far as I know she never “answered” the chat request, but I tried her again yesterday and found I was blocked. Not sure why, we never spoke.  :-\

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #296 on: January 17, 2019, 05:40:06 PM »
readers who block people just because they are worried about bad reviews seem very inadequate in their own abilities to me.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #297 on: January 17, 2019, 06:02:46 PM »
I tried to chat with her recently but had a browser issue (as far as I know she never “answered” the chat request, but I tried her again yesterday and found I was blocked. Not sure why, we never spoke.  :-\

If you read earlier in this thread, this is a common thing with her.  she blocks people with no rhyme or reason why. 

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #298 on: January 17, 2019, 06:37:52 PM »
When I read with her I left 1 star feedback and she actually emailed me requesting that to contact keen to have it removed and she would give me a refund

Offline icloud9

« Reply #299 on: January 17, 2019, 06:47:53 PM »
When I read with her I left 1 star feedback and she actually emailed me requesting that to contact keen to have it removed and she would give me a refund

see, that to me is shady because we know that real psychics can't connect to everyone the same way but if they try to "control" their reputation by deceiving us in that way so their public image looks perfect--that is VERY shady and I question her integrity. They should be open to ALL Feedback and I believe that true honest readers retain long term customers. Another reason why I'm doubtful of 5.0 ratings on KEEN. It seems rather very controlled.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 06:50:00 PM by icloud9 »

anything