Author Topic: LotusofLight  (Read 104272 times)

Offline Love-33

Re: LotusofLight
« Reply #210 on: April 28, 2018, 10:51:54 AM »
Same here- I read with her about 2 different pois one was two years ago one was last year and she was wrong on all points

candiednut

« Reply #211 on: April 28, 2018, 01:41:25 PM »
Going to steal someone's quote here (sorry don't remember who said this) but she is BLOTUS OF SHITE!!!!!!!!

All these crazies that claim to talk to their guides and end up being the biggest bullshitters should be put in a mental institution. Who the F are they talking to when they're talking to "guides" anyways? Imaginary voices in their heads?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #212 on: April 28, 2018, 10:11:07 PM »
I dunno. Some of the more reliable readers like Judi and Yona have their guides and they tend to give good readings over all.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #213 on: April 29, 2018, 05:11:51 AM »
Going to steal someone's quote here (sorry don't remember who said this) but she is BLOTUS OF SHITE!!!!!!!!

All these crazies that claim to talk to their guides and end up being the biggest bullshitters should be put in a mental institution. Who the F are they talking to when they're talking to "guides" anyways? Imaginary voices in their heads?

Funniest comments ever!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #214 on: May 01, 2018, 03:17:39 PM »

I wonder who the "guides" really are - quite possible negative spirits?  I was raised very religious and was taught that psychic divination of any kind is against God...and I think that is probably true.  The devil is an expert at deception, and the readings are deceptive most of the time and lead us down a path of heartbreak and delusion.

I think the real key is finding God or whoever your higher power is and turning to them for help.  Not someone with a deck of tarot cards that we don't know from a hole in the wall.

candiednut

« Reply #215 on: May 01, 2018, 03:27:16 PM »

I wonder who the "guides" really are - quite possible negative spirits?  I was raised very religious and was taught that psychic divination of any kind is against God...and I think that is probably true.  The devil is an expert at deception, and the readings are deceptive most of the time and lead us down a path of heartbreak and delusion.

I think the real key is finding God or whoever your higher power is and turning to them for help.  Not someone with a deck of tarot cards that we don't know from a hole in the wall.

LMAO  ;D ;D ;D

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #216 on: May 01, 2018, 03:43:31 PM »
I think a negative psychic will definitely tune into a negative "guide", spirit or "energy" and mistaken them for Archangel Michael and Mermaid Lola or some shit like that. I mean, does anyone ever KNOW, I mean, truly KNOW KNOW that who they are talking to is God or the higher angels? How can we ever know that? If deception is real like in the Bible, negative spirits will most definitely disguise as "angels" - this is probably why they can get present details right but not the outcome, so it leads to a path of heartbreak and dependence.

exactly!!!

I know personally, I have felt "off" or down after readings and I believe it was due to opening myself up to whatever energy that particular reader was affiliated with.  We don't know who their guides are and yes, they probably don't either.  I don't think they realize it.  Or maybe they do, who knows...but I feel it's definitely not something I want to expose myself to anymore.

The present details being right probably is to sort of "trick" us into believing them, depending on them, in a sense.  Someone posted last week about how some psychics will give us just enough "present" stuff to have us believing them, but then sugarcoat the future to have us keep calling back.  they make more money that way, leading people on for long periods of time, waiting and waiting for that future that will never occur.

I don't think that all psychics THINK they are coming from a bad place, they might not even be aware of it.  Reading these forums has sure been an eye opener though.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 03:48:57 PM by sawthelight »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #217 on: May 01, 2018, 04:05:17 PM »
I think a negative psychic will definitely tune into a negative "guide", spirit or "energy" and mistaken them for Archangel Michael and Mermaid Lola or some shit like that. I mean, does anyone ever KNOW, I mean, truly KNOW KNOW that who they are talking to is God or the higher angels? How can we ever know that? If deception is real like in the Bible, negative spirits will most definitely disguise as "angels" - this is probably why they can get present details right but not the outcome, so it leads to a path of heartbreak and dependence.

exactly!!!

I know personally, I have felt "off" or down after readings and I believe it was due to opening myself up to whatever energy that particular reader was affiliated with.  We don't know who their guides are and yes, they probably don't either.  I don't think they realize it.  Or maybe they do, who knows...but I feel it's definitely not something I want to expose myself to anymore.

The present details being right probably is to sort of "trick" us into believing them, depending on them, in a sense.  Someone posted last week about how some psychics will give us just enough "present" stuff to have us believing them, but then sugarcoat the future to have us keep calling back.  they make more money that way, leading people on for long periods of time, waiting and waiting for that future that will never occur.

I don't think that all psychics THINK they are coming from a bad place, they might not even be aware of it.  Reading these forums has sure been an eye opener though.

I totally agree with both of you, spirits can be deceptive and readers may not know who or what they are tuning into.

Yep, kind of scary if you really think about it.

A family member used to tell me about the devil/demons, they will disguise themselves as pure, beautiful beings and then lead you down a path of desperation and despair.  Like drugs, the high is wonderful but kicking is hell.  Kind of sounds a lot like what we go through with these readings.

Never want to get down on anyone for getting readings in the first place, or continuing to do so, I just feel at this point, my higher self is telling me to stop.  I personally don't feel they are healthy for me.

candiednut

« Reply #218 on: May 01, 2018, 04:14:05 PM »
Yup @Sawthelight, I think readings CAN be fun and even empowering if you get them sparingly with someone you trust and that has a good energy. It truly should be for "entertainment" purposes only. Just like anything in life I guess, too much of it is never good especially when we're taking life advice or making big decisions based on advice from possibly a scammer, devil messenger or schizophrenic, lol.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #219 on: May 01, 2018, 04:24:17 PM »
Yup @Sawthelight, I think readings CAN be fun and even empowering if you get them sparingly with someone you trust and that has a good energy. It truly should be for "entertainment" purposes only. Just like anything in life I guess, too much of it is never good especially when we're taking life advice or making big decisions based on advice from possibly a scammer, devil messenger or schizophrenic, lol.

Yep LMAO.  I guess the only way to know for sure if you are dealing with one that you can trust is if they have guided you in the right direction before.  Also, the energy you pick up from them too...I had a few readings in the past where I felt the reader was trying to be genuine and helpful but just led me astray. 

Someone here posted that a poster on here was basing a huge life decision on a reading (I think it was a job relocation)...the person was practically packing their bags and ready to move due to what a reader told her.  Of course, it didn't happen, and I thank God I never trusted readings THAT much.  I was always calling about a love related situation, and I never made any huge life decisions based on what they told me...don't get me wrong, I held out a lot of hope but never rearranged my life based on their predictions.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #220 on: June 11, 2018, 07:09:25 PM »
This is so true. Except in my case, the devil was a person I had a crush on. The initial high was so good; it felt like love at first sight.. And of course he proved to be the devil because of the way it turned out to be so negative eventually and how regretful I felt for falling for him. This has happened more than once in my life, so I can hope to recognize the pattern in the future if such thing ever happens again and never fall in such traps. Such connections are toxic and can never "improve" with time.

[/quote]

Yep, kind of scary if you really think about it.

A family member used to tell me about the devil/demons, they will disguise themselves as pure, beautiful beings and then lead you down a path of desperation and despair.  Like drugs, the high is wonderful but kicking is hell.  Kind of sounds a lot like what we go through with these readings.

Never want to get down on anyone for getting readings in the first place, or continuing to do so, I just feel at this point, my higher self is telling me to stop.  I personally don't feel they are healthy for me.
[/quote]

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #221 on: June 19, 2018, 01:05:59 PM »
I recently read with her and it seemed to be a good reading. She also gave me free minutes, which confused me a bit because she said that a good reading needs to be done once every 6 months.

I am always a little skeptical of the psychics who give free minutes so easily.

I know Candis Coffee (CC Caye) never gives free minutes...haha. For some reason I like that.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #222 on: June 21, 2018, 08:38:05 PM »
And for the record - in the previous thread about Lotus when I got accused of being her - the only position I was TRYING to stand behind is that through all 30+ pages of that thread, MORE PEOPLE THAN LESS have had accurate experiences with Lotus. It was not me trying to "defend" her, it is just facts. I really didn't like nor did I connect with QueenOfCups18 - but she as well has a high track record of accuracy. Also, just like all 50+ pages of the threads about Aries Intuition, LadyP, Cookie, Prophet Rose etc - they DO have a high track record of getting things right for MOST PEOPLE. NOT ALL, MOST.

Lotus has been accurate with situations although timing is off but honestly i love Zadalia so much more. she has become like top 2. i know people say empaths can't do predictions or whatever but man shes on fire. timelines and everything. everytime i speak to her, boom, spot on!

Zadalia was way off for me today. She was very contradictory. I re-read our chat....says "he is lazy" but also doing so many things that he is digging himself a hole. HUH?!

Offline Sag78

« Reply #223 on: June 22, 2018, 06:56:17 AM »
Lotus of Light ( I read twice with her) was wrong for me. Nothing happened

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #224 on: June 22, 2018, 01:56:11 PM »
I read with her yesterday. She was super kind! We kept trying to co-ordinate chatting on the phone. Very accommodating. I hope she's right. She picked up on some accurate things. She gave me a 9-10 prediction of contact so let's see if that happens. I have never really been given specific timelines to follow so this is kind of exciting. Also, Norah Jones just threw out June 29th for communication. That aligns with LoL. Both LoL and TJ had VERY similar readings. It was creepy, in a comforting way :)