Author Topic: LotusofLight  (Read 103914 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: LotusofLight
« Reply #225 on: June 24, 2018, 11:24:04 PM »
I liked Lotus. Her timing was off and it's still a ways out for anything long term. I tried a month later to reconnect with her and she kept denying the chat. I emailed her to ask why and found out I was blocked. I really don't know why. I only talked to her twice and left 5 star feedback. Coincidentally, the same week Spiritual Reader Anaise blocked me as well. I remember wondering if they were the same person. Either way, I didn't do anything to warrant it.

ladya

« Reply #226 on: June 24, 2018, 11:32:21 PM »
I’m pretty sure I’m blocked too lol. She blocks everyone I feel like. I remember randomly she just stopped taking my chats and I would only speak to her like once a month and they were all fine experiences so who knows lol.

Offline Candy

« Reply #227 on: June 25, 2018, 12:43:04 AM »
She is very strange. I spoke with her on the phone only once. Then I made an appointment to speak with her on the phone again many months later, and she accepted my appointment, which she didn’t make. She wrote to me apologizing profusely. We made another appointment to speak, and she missed that one as well. She sent five minutes, and we made a third appointment. She missed the third appointment, and I wrote her asking what was going on. Then she blocked me.

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #228 on: June 26, 2018, 02:08:39 AM »
Lotus of Light was right, i did not listen to her a few months ago, but this person really dissapointed me and she told me to really start looking at other opportunities. She is pretty straightforwards and does not really think that people should get readings every week or anything. SHe told me 8 months ago this person would throw a fit and also go back with the ex involved. I didnt really get it at the time - but she did explain that. I also do see her as a good reader, she really does not cater to people who are addicts and want to talk all the time, it does no good she says.

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #229 on: June 26, 2018, 02:11:16 AM »
she was off by 2 weeks on my job coming through but it did finally and i did get a different job - and with the grey and red logo and tall building she did see for it. so that is props to her.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #230 on: June 26, 2018, 09:50:27 AM »
Lotus of Light was right, i did not listen to her a few months ago, but this person really dissapointed me and she told me to really start looking at other opportunities. She is pretty straightforwards and does not really think that people should get readings every week or anything. SHe told me 8 months ago this person would throw a fit and also go back with the ex involved. I didnt really get it at the time - but she did explain that. I also do see her as a good reader, she really does not cater to people who are addicts and want to talk all the time, it does no good she says.

It seems like she is pretty accurate. Does she say more about why it's not good to get readings often?

Offline kumamon

« Reply #231 on: June 26, 2018, 11:09:11 AM »
she was off by 2 weeks on my job coming through but it did finally and i did get a different job - and with the grey and red logo and tall building she did see for it. so that is props to her.

Really?
She told me exact the same thing with the grey building and red logo
But I didn’t get the job

She always right but not this time

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #232 on: June 26, 2018, 01:39:15 PM »
i was bugged and irritated with the reading but she saw that it would be a two story building and its near a police station also and those logos. i knows i did not see this at the interview but i interviewed at another office and report to this office and there was a police dept there. but she was right so i wrote to her and appologized

also the time was off on the reading but several people were on vacation and 1 quit and i was offered that persons job to start off at first seemed i didnt get it and later they caleld. so she was right and she told me to be patient on this and it would not be a long term job and i can already see its not what i want to do long term.

sorry to hear u didnt get the job but it could be still something coming in the future honestly - sometimes it happens later in my case it did and i did countless interveiws so stressed and then it came
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 01:44:19 PM by JasonSharpe »

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #233 on: June 27, 2018, 01:15:24 PM »
I read with her twice so far, in the span of 2 weeks. She seemed okay with me contacting her again, she gave me free minutes so I used them. I can't tell you that what she said came to happen because it is too early. She also didn't give me any specific time frames so I can't really say if she is accurate or not, at least not yet.

She seems accurate, as far as I can tell. I mean she seems very much in line with what is presently happening in my life, she didn't make any statements that completely surprised me.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #234 on: June 27, 2018, 01:20:13 PM »
I feel that she is a good empath, but her timelines aren't as good for me. I would love to read with her again, but she is a bit flaky and blocks people at will. Maybe she feels she's not connecting well or gets a bad energy, IDK, but an explanation would be nice. Especially when there was never any conflict with her...

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #235 on: June 28, 2018, 04:34:02 PM »
I liked her, but her predictions ultimately did not happen for me with my last POI.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #236 on: July 24, 2018, 06:25:38 PM »
Is she a fairy tale reader?

She was Adamant that me and my POI would get back together soon - a lot others have told me this too,  up lady Perspehone and queens of cups said he would be back and forth playing games kind of ... but I also felt they their read on my guy wasn't accurate so who knows?

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #237 on: July 24, 2018, 06:32:12 PM »
I enjoyed talking to LoL. She said some positive things and did have a fairly accurate read on the situation. I felt QofC was off for me. LoL's reading was in line with 4 others I have had in the last 8 weeks. I have since stopped b/c I agree with the fact that we have to let things manifest and that's what I'm doing! I haven't ready with Lady P.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #238 on: July 24, 2018, 10:18:46 PM »
Thank you. I'm also choosing to let things manifest and see how things pan out. Xo

Offline maggie214

« Reply #239 on: August 01, 2018, 07:58:38 PM »
Oh my gosh, I just cannot handle the flakiness of this woman.  The constant refused chats for weeks and a while back she kept telling me we would set up time to talk and nothing.  It is an enigma to me how any of you have ever even read with her.  I have never experienced anything like this.

anything