Author Topic: would you consider someone who changes predictions as accurate?  (Read 6785 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: would you consider someone who changes predictions as accurate?
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2017, 03:15:57 PM »
I think it's ok to get readInga on predictions as long as you don't hold on to it, looking at the clock and calendar for it to happen. If you just know and believe it's going to happen, then go have a good time and work on yourself while you wait.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2017, 03:18:14 PM »
I think it's ok to get readInga on predictions as long as you don't hold on to it, looking at the clock and calendar for it to happen. If you just know and believe it's going to happen, then go have a good time and work on yourself while you wait.

hard not to hold on to it...I find most people do.  Like if you hear "you will eventually be with this person" it's always in the back of your mind.  Not good (for me at least). 

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2017, 03:24:18 PM »

hard not to hold on to it...I find most people do.  Like if you hear "you will eventually be with this person" it's always in the back of your mind.  Not good (for me at least).

Oh I know! Believe me! I don't think detaching means never thinking about it.  I think it means not obsessing about it :)  like continuing to call readers asking the same question every day and expecting the timeframe to happen.  The times predictions and time frames have happened for me  are when I just put the reading aside and  not look at the calendar. It's kinda cool going back to the readings and seeing they were right 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2017, 03:33:30 PM »

Oh I know! Believe me! I don't think detaching means never thinking about it.  I think it means not obsessing about it :)  like continuing to call readers asking the same question every day and expecting the timeframe to happen.  The times predictions and time frames have happened for me  are when I just put the reading aside and  not look at the calendar. It's kinda cool going back to the readings and seeing they were right

well that's very true...never good to obsess.  I just found with my personality, I would obsess LOL.  I admire people who get readings and then turn around and say "ok let me go live my life" and forget it for a while.  It's hard to do when you are talking about your personal life

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2017, 03:39:05 PM »

Does coming and posting on this forum count as obsessing ?lol

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2017, 03:39:23 PM »

well that's very true...never good to obsess.  I just found with my personality, I would obsess LOL.  I admire people who get readings and then turn around and say "ok let me go live my life" and forget it for a while.  It's hard to do when you are talking about your personal life

For the record, I'm a master at obsessing!!! But I'm doing things now to work on it and detach. If I don't, I won't have any more.money and sanity! It's working for the most part.

Offline verb18

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2017, 03:42:24 PM »

Kinda random - but I also feel that ALOT of outcomes depends on the type of read you get, or the type of questions you ask. For example, I feel that in my experiences, asking questions about my career or "will I get this job or promotion" have ALWAYS been wrong/inaccurate to some degree - and I feel that this is because in situations like that, the outcome is SO black and white - its either a yes or a no answer with nothing in between, and your energy is not at all intertwined with this type of outcome or situation (not saying that some readers cant be right, but i feel in this type of situation it is very hard to put all your energy into readings and attach at all to an outcome)..however..with love/relationship/friendship type readings, I feel these readings for me have been WAY more accurate. It also has to do with YOUR intuition as well. If your ex boyfriend/girlfriend is literally engaged to another person and you ask a reader "will he/she come back to me because we had a strong connection?", and they say yes, chances are this may be that your POI thinks about you from time to time and may consider "what if"...but the chances of this person coming back in the real world is extremely slim when you break down the concrete facts. However, if you and a recent ex broke up over something that is fixable, and you KNOW there are still feelings there, the energy vibrations are so much higher between the both of you, so I feel predictions can be way more accurate, and not as much up and down and changing.

Also - banking on predictions from general reads is just like going to a carnival and getting a palm read IMO. There are so many scripts to go off of, and so many things anyone can say that can apply to you. I advise not going to a physics without a specific question, especially on websites.  Sorry for the rant - but I think it is very important to remember that accuracy/inaccuracy definitely depends on the situation you are going to the reader with, because some situations across the board are so much clearer to read. Holding out on an outcome is one thing, but I think if a read really resonates with your situation and it makes sense for YOU, the outcome a trusted reader gives you may definitely come to pass - maybe not in the exact time frame, but it will.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2017, 05:54:54 PM »
I would think relationship readings are less likely to be accurate considering the fluidity of many relationships and the never ending roller coaster ride of emotions exhibited, causing it to be hard to pin down; that’s one of the main reasons I stopped getting readings about this. Other readings such as a job, career, school, etc should be easier IMO to get more solid answers for. I’ve had two readers over the last two months give me a May/June time for a different job, I’m certain it won’t happen, only because I believe the second reader is picking up on the implanted thoughts from the first reader. This happens way more often than we admit to. I’ve had this happen before as well and I got three readers to pick up on the same time/month and nada happened.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2017, 06:19:50 PM »
I would think relationship readings are less likely to be accurate considering the fluidity of many relationships and the never ending roller coaster ride of emotions exhibited, causing it to be hard to pin down; that’s one of the main reasons I stopped getting readings about this. Other readings such as a job, career, school, etc should be easier IMO to get more solid answers for. I’ve had two readers over the last two months give me a May/June time for a different job, I’m certain it won’t happen, only because I believe the second reader is picking up on the implanted thoughts from the first reader. This happens way more often than we admit to. I’ve had this happen before as well and I got three readers to pick up on the same time/month and nada happened.

Same here, except for relationship...picked up same timing lol. 

Offline verb18

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2017, 06:44:40 PM »

I understand your reasoning for sure - however, in terms of relationships, so much more energy connectivity is at play. If you and your ex left off on good terms where things are up in the air, I feel this can be different than you and your ex leaving off on really bad terms. Your intuition and depth of knowledge of the person on your own can tell you off the bat without a reading if this person has the potential to come back into your life or not, and a reading can simply give you confirmation of this. In my own personal experiences, physics have predicted things for me that absolutely came to pass with relationships/friendships with great accuracy based on my openness to the reading and connection to the people in question. Things like "will i get the job" or "will i make money this year" is so much more based on what you put into making this prediction happen. You wont get the job if you sit idly or bank on the prediction, and you wont make more money if you don't put in effort. With relationships and another persons energy, there is a lot more potential for things to develop because its all emotion based, and not as much of setting out to reach a goal. I think that's what I was trying to get across! again - I think it is definitely a situation by situation basis. Everyones openness, energy, and confidence, and their question def. has a HUGE part in playing in a reading, and the potential of accuracy.