Author Topic: Psychic Readings by Sage  (Read 26078 times)

Offline AustralieNs

Re: Psychic Readings by Sage
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2017, 08:20:23 PM »
It's soooo weird for me to see bad reviews of this girl! She is hands-down my favorite and I have spoken to hundreds. Of course, I guess it's possible she's gotten lucky but she has nailed predictions for me. The only one EVER to get a contact prediction right and she got it down to the DAY.

Once when my POI was backing up and taking space from me, I called and asked if I'd be seeing him this upcoming weekend or the third weekend. (We are long distance and can only see each other on weekends, and the 2nd weekend I was busy). She said "the third weekend, sorry I wish I could say it'll be this weekend but it won't". She was right.

Then I followed up asking if we'll get to discuss our relationship at all on the third weekend and she said "yes because it actually looks like it'll be a little longer of a weekend, like an extended one, so you'll have time". So when I was with him on that third weekend and he got the call from his boss, I already knew what he was going to say when he hung up and he looked at me with a big grin and said "guess what no work on Monday"

Weeks later, we had had a kind of spat through text and it had gone silent. I didn't want to pressure him by reaching out. Called Sage with the old "will he contact me? When?" She said "hm... it looks like it's going to be a while... I'm getting some energy on Wednesday but that's not really anything big.."

Well I had given up hope when around 9pm on Wednesday he texted me, but when I texted back, he went silent again. That was the blip she sensed.

For these reasons she's been one of the only psychics to convince me she's the real deal

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2017, 08:31:03 PM »
I think Sage reads on both phone and chat, right? @Australie, do you find her better on one than the other?

I have had a couple of great phone readings with her -- so good that I had her as one of my top 3 -- and then suddenly had a couple of really bad readings, which I think were on chat. Great was where she really got the energy and she also made a correct contact prediction or two and gave some detail (no one ever gets contact right for me). Then the not-so-great readings, she asked a tonne of questions that were very leading (like when did you last speak, what was it about, etc) and came up with nothing accurate.

I remember in that last (not good) reading I asked if she read animals, she said yes, so I asked if my cat was ok outside (i think it was halloween and she is very skittish). She said, 'yes, she'll be back within 4 days." To that I got a bit alarmed, as she usually comes in every night, so I said 'you mean she won't come tonight? She usually comes every night.' To which sage said 'oh, then yes she will but it will be really late.' and 'watch out for 4 days. I get something around her in 4 days'. Well, the cat walked in as I was hanging up the phone (not late) and nothing of note happened in 4 days... so I kind of wrote off the great readings I had with her as lucky.

That said, the good readings were good enough I'd like to try again. I think I will just stick to phone and hopefully be able to tell right away if she is really connecting. Perhaps she has off-days? I think ladya suggested that she can be off at times.

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2017, 08:40:16 PM »
I definitely think her phone readings are better, except the first time I spoke with her was on chat and I was "checking" her accuracy kind of. I gave her three men in my life with no identification of their relationship to me and she nailed each of them and described each situation accurately, though they were all very different. It was short sweet replies (why I don't like chat) but they WERE accurate.

Its possible she does have off days and then tries to guess her way through on those days

That four day thing is weird.

She has yet to be off base with anything she's said to me so far
But if I don't hear from this man then ill lose faith in her probably

ladya

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2017, 09:06:55 PM »
she definitely has off days where i'm like um lol what? but OMG her on days are so on that it doesn't even matter. She is on far more than she is off and her price is great. i think that's why i can overlook some of her off days because of her affordability. she also knows she's not always right. i usually like end the chat soon after if i see she's having an off day and try again. But when shes on she gets the most insanely specific details where i'm like SHOOK. more specific than majority of anyone i have read with. her predictions happen but the timing has been hit or miss. some of her predictions happened a month/ 2 months later. I find it best to just ask what she's picking up. she gets really good random stuff and can predict the actions of people very very well. i'm amazed when i ask her for advice on what to do and she's ALWAYS right on how the situation turns out and responses from other people.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 09:11:23 PM by ladya »

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2017, 12:32:50 AM »
lineup for sage now. I am going to try her again. I liked her too, when she connected. i was very impressed. let's hope she stays affordable and available!

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2017, 03:03:24 PM »
Did a chat about work related and relationship stuff...she said well your a handsome guy.. I know you meet lots of women.

Umm I’m a girl... interested in guys. She tried to switch it up..lol well there’s a lot of male energy around you. Riiight.

No.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2017, 03:11:51 PM »
I tried her a long time ago....nothing came to pass that she said.

Forgot about her actually until I saw the name pop up.

anything