Author Topic: My Experience with Mystical Moon Shadow  (Read 2124 times)

Offline Happy

My Experience with Mystical Moon Shadow
« on: February 23, 2017, 09:57:16 PM »
Hi,

I just wanted to write about my experience with Mystical Moon Shadow. I am new to this site and would like for some of you to get to know me.

About 6 years ago, I called her and she did a general reading for me. The biggest thing that she saw was that a major change would be happening in my life by the end of the year. That was me leaving a job that I worked for 15 years. She said there was a warning of things flying.  Of course, I didn't believe that. She said that her readings were sometimes not realized for a few months, but that I would be calling her back. I left my job and retired because of an accident that I had on my way to clock in. Believe it or not, a squirrel fell from a tree and scared me and I fell.  Just out of sheer worry about my father, I asked her to put down a reading for him and let me know what she saw coming up. Well, what did I ask that for???

My father had been living in a different country and not feeling well. He and my mother had divorced years before, like 15 years before and they never spoke, so I couldn't depend on her for help.  I wasn't making enough money to visit as often as I wanted to. She put the cards down and told me that he would be okay, in fact, better than okay in a few months. My father was having heart trouble...what was he going to have a transplant or something? I asked her why. She said that my mother would come to me and ask for his information and that she would call him within the next three months, that my mother would visit him a month after that and that they would get back together.

Now I knew Moon was crazy. There was no way they were getting back together. I grew up in the house with them when they were together, I saw what went on. So, I decided to let her finish speaking and then I would never call her back.

Tell me how everything happened exactly like she said. My mom called me for his number, went to see him, and they are still together to this day. She moved him here.

This is how I know that what Moon does is real. Is she ever wrong? Yes, but only the person she is reading for is so jaded from other readers that they carry that energy into their reading with her. She is the real thing.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 10:03:34 PM by Happy »

Offline HornetKick

Re: My Experience with Mystical Moon Shadow
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 11:27:33 PM »
I believe all you're saying, I really do, and she seems scarily accurate for you, but to say the caller is so jaded to carry the energy into their call is just flat out b.s.
B.
S.

Sorry, just saying and this reader has a thread btw.

Offline Happy

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 12:54:51 AM »
I don't mean to say that all are jaded. I actually didn't mean anything as ominous as that, at all. What I meant was that sometimes we call and we get so many bad readers that we tend to believe everyone is and a lot of times, that energy does matter.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 01:08:58 AM »
No problem. It sort of sounded as if you were saying that because you had such a pleasant and accurate experience then of course anyone else who doesn't, it's totally their jaded energy that messes up the reading, as opposed to the reader not connecting (it happens to work both ways). I would think the reader would pick up on that and then either tell the caller to call back or help to adjust the callers energy instead of going forward and just taking their money.

It’s good to know that she worked for you though. That’s always a good sign.
Is she only on Keen?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 01:11:44 AM by HornetKick »