Author Topic: Tara  (Read 179000 times)

candiednut

Re: Tara
« Reply #360 on: April 05, 2019, 11:39:57 PM »
Yikes! Just had a weird reading with Tara after awhile. I wanted to let her know that her communication timeline was correct and just to get a little bit of an update. She was entirely judgmental, asked too many questions, and spent only about 3-4 minutes of our 13 minutes together reading the cards and channeling with me.

The rest of it was awkward pauses (one was 10 seconds of dead silence, I thought that maybe the call had dropped tbh) and really more of a counseling session than anything else. It was like she didn't have confidence in me and was telling me to do things that I already am like dating, not getting emotionally invested etc. She sounded like the aunt at dinner who has no idea what's going on in your life but still has something to say about it. She gave me a timeline for this summer,  we'll see. I don't plan to read with her again anytime soon. I think she's "off" again right now. Maybe she's over reading since becoming a "Rising Star" on the site? From now on it's rare check ins with Mattie and Effie. I've finally narrowed down my CP heavy hitters :P :-\

Can't believe shes still doing this...doesnt she get notifications for the negative reviews that people leave?

Offline embibems

« Reply #361 on: April 06, 2019, 12:37:00 AM »
Yikes! Just had a weird reading with Tara after awhile. I wanted to let her know that her communication timeline was correct and just to get a little bit of an update. She was entirely judgmental, asked too many questions, and spent only about 3-4 minutes of our 13 minutes together reading the cards and channeling with me.

The rest of it was awkward pauses (one was 10 seconds of dead silence, I thought that maybe the call had dropped tbh) and really more of a counseling session than anything else. It was like she didn't have confidence in me and was telling me to do things that I already am like dating, not getting emotionally invested etc. She sounded like the aunt at dinner who has no idea what's going on in your life but still has something to say about it. She gave me a timeline for this summer,  we'll see. I don't plan to read with her again anytime soon. I think she's "off" again right now. Maybe she's over reading since becoming a "Rising Star" on the site? From now on it's rare check ins with Mattie and Effie. I've finally narrowed down my CP heavy hitters :P :-\

Can't believe shes still doing this...doesnt she get notifications for the negative reviews that people leave?

Tbh I almost hung up on her. I should've. I couldn't believe the length of silence she gave, literally ten seconds. In a way I was kind of seeing if she would be the one to start talking again or if I would have to keep the reading going. It was painful. She seemed out of it and drained. I don't think I'll read with her again unless I get a wild hair lol!

Offline embibems

« Reply #362 on: April 07, 2019, 04:09:38 PM »
Well, it looks like Tara just got promoted to $8.50/min! Now I definitely won't be reading w her again lol, I'm glad I caught her the other night before the price bump!

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #363 on: April 07, 2019, 04:11:23 PM »
Well, it looks like Tara just got promoted to $8.50/min! Now I definitely won't be reading w her again lol, I'm glad I caught her the other night before the price bump!

I won't be reading with her either. Her last few readings with her was a fail for me. She really is a hit or miss, but more miss. And she needs to stop telling her clients to date other men LOL

Offline marciamia

« Reply #364 on: April 07, 2019, 04:24:19 PM »
Ugh, I just saw that. No thanks 😒

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #365 on: April 07, 2019, 04:31:48 PM »
what are you talking about? she's still 7.50

Offline marciamia

« Reply #366 on: April 07, 2019, 04:34:04 PM »
what are you talking about? she's still 7.50

It doesn’t start until April 9

Offline embibems

« Reply #367 on: April 07, 2019, 07:23:36 PM »
Ugh, I just saw that. No thanks 😒

Lmfao right? Looks like some of us got the email announcement..! But yeah definitely off my list after the last reading, she was asking me so many questions I was like "that's why I'm calling, I DON'T KNOW" LOL! ???

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #368 on: April 12, 2019, 01:58:19 AM »
Damn, I'm still waiting to see if the rest of Tara's predictions pan out but they go straight into like 2021, so far she has been correct for me in terms of timing for communication and warning me about potential fights which have occurred but I've successfully navigated myself out of based on Tara's advice 🤷🏻‍♀️ I've only ever spoken to her once so I don't know much about  the attitude and stuff (thankfully 😓)

Offline embibems

« Reply #369 on: April 18, 2019, 04:28:34 PM »
I just went back and listened to my last reading and holy cow is Tara patronizing and rude! I wanted her to take a look at a certain online action my ex/POI took this week. He's clear he wants me back but isn't really doing anything to fix things. I saw him like a super provocative photo that one of his FB friends put up--thing is, it was 6 weeks old. Meaning, he went to her page specifically and actively liked this pic.

When I asked Tara about it and said he was being shady, she dismissed it by saying "Why is that shady?". Then she told me "You guys are thousands of miles apart, this isn't gonna work unless you see one another like I've told you for months." Tara. I know. There is nothing I can do about that. My POI has not invited me to him and he can't commit to come to me so thank you for hammering that home... Jesus. I'll update if her contact prediction for this month pans out or not. Never reading w her again! Way too rude and judgmental--even more so since being promoted to a Premier Psychic!

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #370 on: April 18, 2019, 05:11:05 PM »
Sorry to hear that Emily :(  I messaged you my experience with her too, expressing why I'd never read with her again either.  I don't trust Tara because she can be so encouraging one reading and the next reading be very mean even though she was encouraging before, on love and career. She can flip and you never know when, and she can misguide you based on her own opinions.  You never know with her and she's proven to be wrong many times.  Right sometimes too but it's not worth it when other readers are more professional for the same accuracy.

Offline happyk

« Reply #371 on: April 18, 2019, 05:29:25 PM »
Sorry guys you had such bad experience with Tara. She was very nice to me when I spoke with her a while back. She was realistic too. But that was my first and only Reading with her. And considering where I'm at today, I don't think I'll call her again but if I do, I'll share my experience with you guys.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #372 on: April 18, 2019, 05:57:31 PM »
I only read with her once and she wasn't rude to me, I was probably rude /curt to her because I was bawling my eyes out from a breakup earlier that night and she was asking these weird abstract like irrelevant questions and she was babbling about something to do  this astrological period and that retrograde and I cut her off and and was sort of like disbelieving her halfway through the reading because she said contact was in the 11th and I was like "IF YOU SAY SO Tara" 🙄 followed by 😭😭😭 lolol and she was going ahead and telling me that we'd be happy by the 20th but to watch out for fights that could break us up for the next 8 weeks..... And I was like 🙄🙄 " we're ALREADY broken up but you're telling me to watch out for MORE fights??! You mean IF we get back together not WHEN! 😭😭😭"  and she was like you ARE getting back together and I'll tell you exactly when *insert 11th of March here, by 20th March all good* I was like going at it about my partner like," how could he do this" etc etc. Tara was actually the nice one, I mean she was stern by she could've been totally condescending to me or piggybacked on what I was telling her but she was actually kind. She even said she'd pray for me at the end, go figure 🙁

It's been over a month since that call and her timeframes were so bloody accurate, I genuinely threw her reading out the window when I got it but the contact came on the 11th at 8pm and the 20th saw me back in a happy relationship for sure. But we did have a lot of intense fights that had a lot to do with an issue my partner is dealing with and Tara was right af about that because everyone else said it would be fine after we made up but Tara warned me and I'm still in that period but once those fights start to come up I'm less hotheaded in my reaction, I've tried to quell things and it has worked thus far. I've never called back Tara though and seeing these posts about how she can be judgmental and stuff I'm less inclined to call her again because I don't want to encounter that but I have to be honest about my experience with her 😔

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #373 on: April 18, 2019, 06:15:13 PM »
If I only had one or two readings with her I would have the same response as you guys.  I don't think I've heard anyone say she's rude or judgemental or unprofessional on their first call. 

Offline hope36

« Reply #374 on: April 18, 2019, 06:26:07 PM »
I only read with her once and she wasn't rude to me, I was probably rude /curt to her because I was bawling my eyes out from a breakup earlier that night and she was asking these weird abstract like irrelevant questions and she was babbling about something to do  this astrological period and that retrograde and I cut her off and and was sort of like disbelieving her halfway through the reading because she said contact was in the 11th and I was like "IF YOU SAY SO Tara" 🙄 followed by 😭😭😭 lolol and she was going ahead and telling me that we'd be happy by the 20th but to watch out for fights that could break us up for the next 8 weeks..... And I was like 🙄🙄 " we're ALREADY broken up but you're telling me to watch out for MORE fights??! You mean IF we get back together not WHEN! 😭😭😭"  and she was like you ARE getting back together and I'll tell you exactly when *insert 11th of March here, by 20th March all good* I was like going at it about my partner like," how could he do this" etc etc. Tara was actually the nice one, I mean she was stern by she could've been totally condescending to me or piggybacked on what I was telling her but she was actually kind. She even said she'd pray for me at the end, go figure 🙁

It's been over a month since that call and her timeframes were so bloody accurate, I genuinely threw her reading out the window when I got it but the contact came on the 11th at 8pm and the 20th saw me back in a happy relationship for sure. But we did have a lot of intense fights that had a lot to do with an issue my partner is dealing with and Tara was right af about that because everyone else said it would be fine after we made up but Tara warned me and I'm still in that period but once those fights start to come up I'm less hotheaded in my reaction, I've tried to quell things and it has worked thus far. I've never called back Tara though and seeing these posts about how she can be judgmental and stuff I'm less inclined to call her again because I don't want to encounter that but I have to be honest about my experience with her 😔

Wow this is awesome!

Tara's first reading resonated SO much! she got many details right, validations, and her predictions were in line with Yona's. I was impressed. So I called her 2 more times, but it was a flop for me, it was almost like her accuracy went down every time I called. Second reading was about half-OK, third was a complete flop.

anything