Author Topic: Tara  (Read 178956 times)

Offline hope36

Re: Tara
« Reply #315 on: February 25, 2019, 06:06:01 PM »
Hey everyone,

I just noticed Tara's price is slashed to $4.50/minute!! Not sure how long it will last :)
Not good for my wallet, am trying to NOT read until end of Feb, but this is tempting!!! (I've already ordered a reading from Kisha today, during this "break" from readings phase.. lol)

Offline embibems

« Reply #316 on: February 25, 2019, 06:14:02 PM »
Hey everyone,

I just noticed Tara's price is slashed to $4.50/minute!! Not sure how long it will last :)
Not good for my wallet, am trying to NOT read until end of Feb, but this is tempting!!! (I've already ordered a reading from Kisha today, during this "break" from readings phase.. lol)

Lmfao oh my gosh, I'm sorry @hope.. I just happened to see the deal and was like !!! That's a deal lol. I know how you feel. I was taking a break and made it a week without even logging on to CP but had one w Tara on Saturday. Now I'm wishing I had waited until today! Damn. I just booked 20 mins. w Mattie so my wallet is completely tight and closed for the next few weeks. I feel like when I read w her, I don't need to seek the answers from others as much xo

Offline hope36

« Reply #317 on: February 25, 2019, 06:21:01 PM »
Lmfao oh my gosh, I'm sorry @hope.. I just happened to see the deal and was like !!! That's a deal lol. I know how you feel. I was taking a break and made it a week without even logging on to CP but had one w Tara on Saturday. Now I'm wishing I had waited until today! Damn. I just booked 20 mins. w Mattie so my wallet is completely tight and closed for the next few weeks. I feel like when I read w her, I don't need to seek the answers from others as much xo
I'm now 10 days without readings! I may break down if I see Tara "available" with this deal  ::) ;D :o

@em - any updates you're comfortable sharing about the Saturday reading with Tara? was she "on"?

Offline embibems

« Reply #318 on: February 25, 2019, 09:44:05 PM »
I'm now 10 days without readings! I may break down if I see Tara "available" with this deal  ::) ;D :o

@em - any updates you're comfortable sharing about the Saturday reading with Tara? was she "on"?

Hey @hope! No real major developments or predictions with Tara but she did reinforce her previous timelines and times of major shifts. One thing that was funny is she told me she was getting something "three days from now", so tomorrow. That date resonates with me for a reason and it's funny she picked up on it and what was going to happen on that date (I know for certain that it will be happening, as it's an event kind of deal). Funny! I'll update as her stuff unfolds, or doesn't, over the coming weeks ahead!! Best of luck :)

Offline hope36

« Reply #319 on: February 25, 2019, 10:57:46 PM »
Well I broke down and read with her today, while she got a few small things right for validations overall past/present was wrong, just plain wrong (this should suffice to say that she doesn't take notes or look me up on some database. in the past she's nailed my present situation!). I had to tell her the present, after which she looked and told me what she saw..Maybe she was having an 'off' day or couldn't connect well with me. At least I caught her on a sale!

candiednut

« Reply #320 on: March 03, 2019, 01:56:57 AM »
updates?

Offline calibabe

« Reply #321 on: March 03, 2019, 04:05:10 AM »
Would you guys say she is a fairytale reader?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #322 on: March 03, 2019, 04:23:19 AM »
No.

Offline hope36

« Reply #323 on: March 03, 2019, 02:36:32 PM »
Would you guys say she is a fairytale reader?
No, she is not

Offline embibems

« Reply #324 on: March 04, 2019, 05:35:12 PM »
Well I broke down and read with her today, while she got a few small things right for validations overall past/present was wrong, just plain wrong (this should suffice to say that she doesn't take notes or look me up on some database. in the past she's nailed my present situation!). I had to tell her the present, after which she looked and told me what she saw..Maybe she was having an 'off' day or couldn't connect well with me. At least I caught her on a sale!

Hey @hope, I'm sorry about this. I think she may be "over-reading" at this point. I've seen her online constantly, or at least almost every time I log on to the site to check any reviews and read my horoscope (lol don't judge I just love my astrology even if I don't like getting readings like this) but yeah. She's been hammering out the readings and racking up some reviews as well. She is now listed as a "Rising Star" so. I would expect her rates might be increased in the near future if she keeps it up.

I think like all of us, if we do something to the point of exhaustion it just ends up sucking and we don't really succeed in our ventures. I'm not making an excuse, I think she didn't connect with you for sure which is a bummer. But, I wonder how much of her accuracy or inaccuracy is based on her energy. Like, you can't go run a marathon or even a half-marathon if you haven't eaten all day and have the flu. I think she's been over-reading and as a result her readings/accuracy are suffering as a result. Tara is not my immediate go-to for her unreliability, but she has her uses for me. I hope this helped. And I hope you don't cling too much to that negative reading--don't buy it, my friend. Trust your gut!

Offline hope36

« Reply #325 on: March 04, 2019, 06:12:19 PM »

Hey @hope, I'm sorry about this. I think she may be "over-reading" at this point. I've seen her online constantly, or at least almost every time I log on to the site to check any reviews and read my horoscope (lol don't judge I just love my astrology even if I don't like getting readings like this) but yeah. She's been hammering out the readings and racking up some reviews as well. She is now listed as a "Rising Star" so. I would expect her rates might be increased in the near future if she keeps it up.

I think like all of us, if we do something to the point of exhaustion it just ends up sucking and we don't really succeed in our ventures. I'm not making an excuse, I think she didn't connect with you for sure which is a bummer. But, I wonder how much of her accuracy or inaccuracy is based on her energy. Like, you can't go run a marathon or even a half-marathon if you haven't eaten all day and have the flu. I think she's been over-reading and as a result her readings/accuracy are suffering as a result. Tara is not my immediate go-to for her unreliability, but she has her uses for me. I hope this helped. And I hope you don't cling too much to that negative reading--don't buy it, my friend. Trust your gut!

Yes, I agree. Also, in addition - it might be me too - I may have been over reading with her, 3 times in one month!
My first reading with her was "wow". Second reading, a little less "wow". The third just flopped. Don't think I'll call her again for a few months (again, makes it easy to save up for Mattie.. lol)

Offline embibems

« Reply #326 on: March 04, 2019, 06:20:49 PM »

Yes, I agree. Also, in addition - it might be me too - I may have been over reading with her, 3 times in one month!
My first reading with her was "wow". Second reading, a little less "wow". The third just flopped. Don't think I'll call her again for a few months (again, makes it easy to save up for Mattie.. lol)

Yes, this happened w me and her last fall when she was on that "iffy" and judgmental swing for a bit (I think some other clients had the same experience last Oct/Nov). We're all guilty of over-reading :) I did last month when I was still reeling from my break up. It's SO easy to do.. When I gave Tara a 2-3 month gap, she gave me better readings :) I think you're on the right track! Also, Mattie... She's worth the saving up and waiting for lmao. Whenever I'm stressed I play her recordings and I'm like chill out, it's all gonna be good :)

Offline hope36

« Reply #327 on: March 04, 2019, 07:17:24 PM »
Yes, this happened w me and her last fall when she was on that "iffy" and judgmental swing for a bit (I think some other clients had the same experience last Oct/Nov). We're all guilty of over-reading :) I did last month when I was still reeling from my break up. It's SO easy to do.. When I gave Tara a 2-3 month gap, she gave me better readings :) I think you're on the right track! Also, Mattie... She's worth the saving up and waiting for lmao. Whenever I'm stressed I play her recordings and I'm like chill out, it's all gonna be good :)
yeah, I was doing so good until her price was $4.50 that day, couldn't stop myself  ::)

Offline calibabe

« Reply #328 on: March 04, 2019, 11:43:58 PM »

Whenever I'm stressed I play her recordings and I'm like chill out, it's all gonna be good :)

SAME!  lol

Offline Heather

« Reply #329 on: March 08, 2019, 04:33:46 PM »
It’s been 4 months since I’ve read with anybody. I was so addicted it was ridiculous, and I’m a reader to boot. Tara can be scarily dead-on but the last few months have not turned out the way she said it would. Not at all.

anything