Author Topic: Tara  (Read 178972 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Tara
« Reply #390 on: April 29, 2019, 06:04:39 PM »
Oh Em, it's ok to not to like someone, it's your opinion. Aren't we all here for that? Vent/bitch away sister lol. I've only read with her once but that experience was really really good. I would actually say that was the best reading I've ever had. Not prediction wise but time, flow of information, her picking up what's going on and everything. But of course we have different experiences and I'm definitely not here to deny that!!

Offline embibems

« Reply #391 on: April 29, 2019, 07:16:28 PM »
Thanks to all of you!! It was one of the best birthdays I've ever had just surrounded with really great and strong women--I had a girls only party this year and it was the best choice lmao.

@happyk I totally agree w you that when she channels she can be super great--I've had her wow me for sure. But the negatives outweigh my positives regarding her right now. But, when she's on, she is ON. I just can't waste the money etc w her her anymore, she's had three strikes with me. I'm so glad she works for some of you though, I cannot deny that she has definitely worked for me in the past!! xo

Offline happyk

« Reply #392 on: April 29, 2019, 07:33:58 PM »
Thanks to all of you!! It was one of the best birthdays I've ever had just surrounded with really great and strong women--I had a girls only party this year and it was the best choice lmao.

@happyk I totally agree w you that when she channels she can be super great--I've had her wow me for sure. But the negatives outweigh my positives regarding her right now. But, when she's on, she is ON. I just can't waste the money etc w her her anymore, she's had three strikes with me. I'm so glad she works for some of you though, I cannot deny that she has definitely worked for me in the past!! xo

Good for you Em!! I'm happy for you :)

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #393 on: April 29, 2019, 07:57:52 PM »
omgosh @embibems I forgot to say Happy Birthday! I am so  glad your day was as special as you.

@happyk super good explanation of this forum. I totally agree. Tara lately has been right on with me, she can be off sometimes, too. Everyone's experience is exactly that and we are all here to share, grow, and learn. Of course with bonding and commiseration through those not so fun days.

candiednut

« Reply #394 on: May 02, 2019, 03:04:24 PM »
Im done with her. Keeps pushing out timeframes.

Offline embibems

« Reply #395 on: May 02, 2019, 03:32:10 PM »
Thanks @princess and @happyk for the wishes and support!

I went back and looked at my notes for when Tara was "on" for me back in Jan/Feb. Everything she said (time markers and details around them) have happened or they are beginning to happen.

But, like @candied just said, she's too unreliable. She's flipped on me before. The last time we read was her third strike w me. It sucks because she was so hella accurate for me regarding this post-breakup stuff. But I cannot justify the rest of Tara that comes with it lol.

I'm sorry she pushed out your timeframes @candied. It seems she is "off" again currently--I won't be reading w her again due to her hot and cold nature either!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #396 on: May 09, 2019, 12:11:30 PM »
Tara’s reading really resonated with me about 3 weeks ago. She was the  first one I called because I could use the offer on her .

She said however , “somethings happening in 9” and she thought it was 9 days. It wasn’t , nothing Happened. Is she one of these readers where it could also possibly be a date ? Some people only say 9 hours , 9 days, weeks, months , the 9th month. Is she one for dates too?

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #397 on: May 09, 2019, 12:32:37 PM »
Tara’s reading really resonated with me about 3 weeks ago. She was the  first one I called because I could use the offer on her .

She said however , “somethings happening in 9” and she thought it was 9 days. It wasn’t , nothing Happened. Is she one of these readers where it could also possibly be a date ? Some people only say 9 hours , 9 days, weeks, months , the 9th month. Is she one for dates too?

She was very good with dates for me, like spot on. She told me to beware of the next 8 weeks, something is also gonna happen in the 19th week etc, idk about the latter thus far but the 8 weeks have definitely been as hairy as she described. I hate when readers just arbitrarily throw out a figure, tara specified between weeks and days for me, she threw in astrological periods which I knew nothing about though 😒 I'd probably be inclined to look forward to 9 weeks if it didn't happen in 9 days 🤔 or maybe it could happen today, may 9th 🤔

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #398 on: May 19, 2019, 12:57:05 AM »
Okay so Tara said that the 19th & 20th week of the year and the gemini period is going up be "much better" for me but idk because my life has gone to shit in hr last 24hrs and it doesn't seem very positive for me, I'm definitely NOT happy so if we're in that period right now then that's really wrong because she saw positive things within the period and right now, nottt happening, actually what happened yesterday, nobody predicted so unless things turn around, idk..... Sigh

Offline happyk

« Reply #399 on: May 19, 2019, 01:19:08 AM »
Okay so Tara said that the 19th & 20th week of the year and the gemini period is going up be "much better" for me but idk because my life has gone to shit in hr last 24hrs and it doesn't seem very positive for me, I'm definitely NOT happy so if we're in that period right now then that's really wrong because she saw positive things within the period and right now, nottt happening, actually what happened yesterday, nobody predicted so unless things turn around, idk..... Sigh

Hey Pinky, the Gemini period hasn't started so let's keep our fingers crossed!

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #400 on: May 19, 2019, 01:56:32 AM »

Thanks for the support Happy ❤️ but the way I feel tonight and with the projection of things currently, I'm about to give up. I expect nothing to come to pass. And there will probably be nothing for a prediction to occur on anyway, I'll keep you posted though sigh

Offline happyk

« Reply #401 on: May 19, 2019, 04:47:38 PM »

Thanks for the support Happy ❤️ but the way I feel tonight and with the projection of things currently, I'm about to give up. I expect nothing to come to pass. And there will probably be nothing for a prediction to occur on anyway, I'll keep you posted though sigh

Let go, Pinky, don't give up. ♥️

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #402 on: May 19, 2019, 05:49:24 PM »

Funny you wrote this, I'm sat here on my bed right now, staring up at the ceiling wilted from battling out the anxiety telling myself  that I need to accept whatever happens, what is meant to be will be....it feels like giving up though but whatever, I've learnt time and time again that life is gonna play out exactly how it wants to, regardless of how much you want something, regardless of predictions, it's beyond your control....whatever happens, happens...was born alone anyway

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #403 on: May 19, 2019, 05:50:29 PM »
As much as I don’t like Tara, I really hope things get better for you Pinky. Trust the universe will only provide you with what is best for you.

Thank you so much silver, I genuinely appreciate it 💙

Offline happyk

« Reply #404 on: May 19, 2019, 07:36:44 PM »

Funny you wrote this, I'm sat here on my bed right now, staring up at the ceiling wilted from battling out the anxiety telling myself  that I need to accept whatever happens, what is meant to be will be....it feels like giving up though but whatever, I've learnt time and time again that life is gonna play out exactly how it wants to, regardless of how much you want something, regardless of predictions, it's beyond your control....whatever happens, happens...was born alone anyway

You already have the wisdom you need. We're ruled by destiny and not the other way around. I wish you luck. May be June 19/20 will bring something? That's still Gemini, Pinky.