Offline journalmuse

Re: Tara
« Reply #420 on: June 19, 2019, 05:57:46 PM »
ON her high horse.

k this made me laugh.  ;D

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #421 on: July 07, 2019, 12:55:44 AM »
I read with her for the firs time the other night. I’m in this incredibly volatile period right now, and I saw she had so many positive reviews and was available on CP. So I gave her a trip. Honestly, she validated our situation very well. The level of detail she gave regarding what he was thinking, how he feels, why he’s acting a particular way was all things he and I had experience before, and he had admitted to me. The only thing I dont really like about the reading was that she urged me like made it abundantly clear to not address the way he’s been behaving and not talk about it or do anything until a particular date in august. She stated that if I do anything or address the behaviors in any way it will end regrettably and I wont be able to repair it. (Her exact words, YIKES). But the thing is, given the intensity and how he’s been acting, I do not see how I can just continue to keep letting it go? Its only getting worse and more intense. Ironically the date which she had predicted that if its not better by then, is the date we are supposed to return from a trip that we’re planning. The other timeline/prediction that she had made in the beginning fo the reading was in line with other trustworthy advisors for the fall. Her advice/urgency on not doing anything or saying anything really just isn’t sitting well with me. Has anyone else had a similar experience? 

Offline samantha87

« Reply #422 on: July 08, 2019, 08:10:16 PM »
I think my first reading with Tara was the most accurate.  As many have stated, she got progressively more negative and doom and gloom the more I've read with her. During my initial reading, she said my ex and I would be back together by summer.  Well, while we are not officially together due to certain situations there are very much plans to move forward in that direction.  So I would consider her prediction to be correct.

Offline fckdiego

« Reply #423 on: July 18, 2019, 11:44:24 PM »
I just had a 10 min reading with Tara and she was pretty spot on. She said I have a "soulmate connection" with my POI...did she say this to everyone?

Timeframe for contact is 3 weeks from now....will update if it happens.

Offline Theycallmepatient

« Reply #424 on: July 22, 2019, 07:57:05 PM »
Read with Tara for the first time in November 2017. She gave a super positive reading, and timelines for relationship by January 2018. But when I returned to her for updates she flipped, and even told me that the reason it wasn’t happening was because I was thinking about POI too much, and that’s why the predictions couldn’t manifest? She also seemed upset with me every time I called after that, like she was disappointed in me for getting a reading, and she didn’t want to speak with me further. Her initial contact predictions were on point though, but I didn’t read with her again after February 2018.

Offline LucyDiamond

« Reply #425 on: July 22, 2019, 11:15:08 PM »
Please be careful, using Tara. And by that, i mean, i wouldnt recommend using Tara. She gets exponentially more negative as each reading progresses, and flips. She may connect well with you, but ive noticed a trend. Just trying to help!

Was she accurate at first for you? I was thinking just one reading.

« Reply #426 on: July 22, 2019, 11:22:36 PM »
I don’t really believe that thinking about POI delays timing. I mean we’ve gotten super close now, and see each other all the time, it’s just not relationship status. I kinda feel that when  psychics tell you that your thoughts are delaying their predictions, it’s a bit of a cop out for their lack of accuracy. When I read with Dave he told me that it didn’t matter how much I thought about POI, he would still reach out, and he said it’s natural to think about something you’re hoping for. The first time I read with Dave, I was reviewing my notes when POI reached out, out of the blue, after three weeks of silence. Exactly when Dave predicted he would, I might add. (This was January 2018). If Tara was correct, then POI would not have reached out, because I was thinking of him lol.

« Reply #427 on: July 23, 2019, 07:13:53 AM »
I don’t really believe that thinking about POI delays timing. I mean we’ve gotten super close now, and see each other all the time, it’s just not relationship status. I kinda feel that when  psychics tell you that your thoughts are delaying their predictions, it’s a bit of a cop out for their lack of accuracy. When I read with Dave he told me that it didn’t matter how much I thought about POI, he would still reach out, and he said it’s natural to think about something you’re hoping for. The first time I read with Dave, I was reviewing my notes when POI reached out, out of the blue, after three weeks of silence. Exactly when Dave predicted he would, I might add. (This was January 2018). If Tara was correct, then POI would not have reached out, because I was thinking of him lol.

I'm not saying it's the case 100% of the time, and everyone's story/journey/situation is different. But when readers have said that to me, given how I haven't really been in contact with my POI, it could be a possibility for me, not saying it's definitely the case. Looking back, many of the readers who did tell me that, it was during our initial reading, so it wasn't like I was going back to them after a contact prediction never came to pass to ask them what gives...So it could be true, could not be, who knows. Regardless, I'm happy that you found a reader(Dave) who works for you and is accurate with predictions!!

Thank you! 🤗
Connecting with these readers has really made this journey feel a little less heavy. I hope you hear what you’re hoping for soon!!

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #428 on: July 25, 2019, 08:45:26 PM »
I’ve read with her a few times. She was right on the money in the beginning. I last read with her about a week ago, and things took a negative turn. I’m not sure what to believe anymore. IMHO, she’s one of the few on that site that does seem to have some sort of gift.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #429 on: July 29, 2019, 01:54:22 PM »
I’ve read with her a few times. She was right on the money in the beginning. I last read with her about a week ago, and things took a negative turn. I’m not sure what to believe anymore. IMHO, she’s one of the few on that site that does seem to have some sort of gift.

Tara is notorious for becoming negative if you read with her too frequently.  I think it's because she starts to inject her opinion into her readings more and more.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #430 on: July 29, 2019, 02:12:03 PM »
I've come so close to trying her on a couple of occasions, but the very mixed reviews put me off.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #431 on: July 29, 2019, 03:43:18 PM »
I've come so close to trying her on a couple of occasions, but the very mixed reviews put me off.

The first time I read with her was best for me. She got judgmental and flipped the second time. After that it has been a coin toss but I stopped once she started remembering my situation. It got to be more advice and lecture than reading at that point.

She has a gift so I'm not saying I'll never try again but I'm gonna need her to forget me, and be in different circumstances by then.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #432 on: July 29, 2019, 03:52:53 PM »
Same happened to me. First reading was good, second she got judgy. Third she had dropped the judgy and was fine. It's too bad because I do think she's a talented reader, but yeah.

candiednut

« Reply #433 on: July 29, 2019, 04:05:23 PM »
Even tho she has been accurate for me, but I gotta say her inconsistency in being able to deliver is really annoying. Like please dont to on the phone when you dont feel up to it or cant keep your judgements out of it.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #434 on: July 29, 2019, 05:48:27 PM »

The first time I read with her was best for me. She got judgmental and flipped the second time. After that it has been a coin toss but I stopped once she started remembering my situation. It got to be more advice and lecture than reading at that point.

She has a gift so I'm not saying I'll never try again but I'm gonna need her to forget me, and be in different circumstances by then.

Thank you for the info, I may try her someday - but just the once on a situation!