Author Topic: Tara  (Read 178796 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Tara
« Reply #210 on: January 22, 2019, 04:48:05 PM »
Any updates with Tara? I have the end of a contact prediction timeframe coming up today that I am fairly certain will not come to pass. The readers who have give me specific dates of contact usually end up being incorrect. But the ones I've read with (like Mattie, for instance) who relate timing as events or in relation to other events usually end up being correct. Anyways. Just wondering what the status is with some of Tara's predictions :) Best of luck!

Offline Mon

« Reply #211 on: January 22, 2019, 05:11:54 PM »
Back in November she gave me a 10 week timeline for when my POI and I would be together. That had not happened and the ten week mark was last week. But he’s been coming closer lol just not what I want or what I asked Tara about.

Offline embibems

« Reply #212 on: January 22, 2019, 05:44:12 PM »
Back in November she gave me a 10 week timeline for when my POI and I would be together. That had not happened and the ten week mark was last week. But he’s been coming closer lol just not what I want or what I asked Tara about.

Thanks for answering! I've had her be correct a couple times in the past when communication w my POI was definitely a lot more regular. I usually give timeframes the benefit of the doubt.. Your story about her being a bit off but that things are beginning to warm up for you is helpful and gives me hope :) Thank you!

Offline Mon

« Reply #213 on: January 22, 2019, 07:17:44 PM »
She also told me in that reading, that he dates someone else and then chooses me in that ten weeks... he has never dated someone else, he’s always liked me... but Tara was picking up his ex who was trying to come back into his life. But, I saw weeks ago he ended up finally blocking and removing her. Then early January he told me he loves me. So that was the 3rd party she picked up around him.

Thanks for answering! I've had her be correct a couple times in the past when communication w my POI was definitely a lot more regular. I usually give timeframes the benefit of the doubt.. Your story about her being a bit off but that things are beginning to warm up for you is helpful and gives me hope :) Thank you!

Offline calibabe

« Reply #214 on: January 22, 2019, 09:50:33 PM »
She predicted contact in 3 days, never happened.

Offline user5942

« Reply #215 on: January 22, 2019, 10:21:31 PM »
Her predictions never happened for me either and she flipped flopped.

She mentioned a "fire sign" male who was around me in September - nope.

Also said a "water sign male" and I would be dating by November - nope lol

Offline embibems

« Reply #216 on: January 22, 2019, 11:31:31 PM »
Thanks, guys. I was a fan of Tara until October and then stopped reading with her for several reasons (farther back in this thread). Her predictions just never panned out for me and she was super judgmental. I know she works for some, but I haven't had a lot of luck with her. Mattie and Skye are my heavy hitters. * keeping the faith *

Offline user5942

« Reply #217 on: January 22, 2019, 11:50:11 PM »
Tara pales in comparison with them, I would stick with those two!

Offline embibems

« Reply #218 on: January 22, 2019, 11:52:30 PM »
Tara pales in comparison with them, I would stick with those two!

I agree with you totally! I know Skye doesn't work for some and I absolutely understand. Not every reader works for every individual. I called Skye today and the first thing she said to me was "back to school, back to school!" Today was my first day back at grad school lol.. Uncanny and easily validated (now back to Tara, just thought I'd share).

:) Cheers.

Offline user5942

« Reply #219 on: January 22, 2019, 11:55:01 PM »
That is awesome!! So cool.

Skye was amazing for me as well!

She said “I see New York this weekend for you”

I was going to a wine trip up in the Fingerlakes in upstate New York that Saturday.

Unreal.

But yes, lol back to Tara! Not to be off topic

Offline hope36

« Reply #220 on: January 29, 2019, 09:30:15 PM »
I read with Tara twice - once last week, and once yesterday
First time, She picked up on a LOT of things about current situation. Contact prediction is way far out in July/aug timeframe.
She did confirm that poi loves me, misses me, thinks about me all the time, but will not contact as he is a stubborn nut to crack (he is).
She also talked about a different person than the one I was asking about - said it would be from work/ a fire sign / romantic relationship. I dont know who this person is, only time will tell. (And am 100000% NOT interested currently in anyone other than poi - we have been in no contact for around 6 months now, heres still hoping). She said that this heartache would ease in spring/by first week of April but didn't say why.. I assumed I'd be better at moving on with my life (maybe?)

Was impressed by the first time but I had only spoke for 20min, so did it again (!! I should really stop !!) - this second time around though, I felt like she was not as good as the first time. I think its probably mostly me calling again too soon when my prediction was so far out. She did say the same things but said I may get contact by first week of April (This lines up with my heartache easing in Apr?!) OR in the time of Leo (July-Aug). She said something like "something is moving sooner, I'm seeing contact by end of Mar/beginning of Apr as a possibility) She also brought up the 2nd poi (from first reading) and mentioned again the exact same things - he's from work / he sees you as intelligent / etc.etc. and it will be a "romantic distraction". No clue who this is *shrug*

I have to say I read with Yona Farrell and she gave me the same reading about poi (loves you, but he will not reach out now). She also gave me the same timeline for contact prediction. I have a long wait :)

My predictions are way far out - will update if I remember. For now, going to concentrate on taking care of myself and work!

Edit: Forgot to add one detail - I asked Tara "what kind of a connection is this with poi" - she said its a divine soulmate connection and that I got the lovers card. Did anyone else get the same?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 06:09:14 PM by hope36 »

Offline embibems

« Reply #221 on: February 01, 2019, 06:47:22 PM »
Sidenote and non-prediction oriented question: has anyone had Tara quit a call or hang up on you because her dogs were barking really loudly during the reading? Super irritating and distracting. I've heard her email chime go off on her laptop before but the dogs (multiple, like at least 2-3) barking manically really isn't cool when we're spending money and time to listen to her. She straight up hung up on me the last call I had and one time before that she was like (while shushing her dogs) "I think I should go, this is just distracting I'm really sorry" and hung up on me lmao /:

Offline diesha28

« Reply #222 on: February 01, 2019, 10:20:53 PM »
Yes I did get the love card when I read with her for the first time last year, it was a good reading, precaution of contact didn't happen it was more like she piked up on a window of opportunity; based on past and present details were perfect.

Offline hope36

« Reply #223 on: February 02, 2019, 03:16:32 PM »
Has Tara ever given a negative prediction? (As in, poi had moved on and doesn't love you anymore OR this connection is over for you and poi, it's going to be hard but you have to let go/move on)

Wondering because I feel like everyone's predictions are positive including mine.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #224 on: February 02, 2019, 03:47:12 PM »
Has Tara ever given a negative prediction? (As in, poi had moved on and doesn't love you anymore OR this connection is over for you and poi, it's going to be hard but you have to let go/move on)

Wondering because I feel like everyone's predictions are positive including mine.

I'm wondering the SAME thing! I read with her on a POI from 2 years ago and she was so positive yet so wrong.
She didnt get the current details right either.

However, for my current POI she got the current details very very correct and her predictions were in line with others - but again I dont know if it was coincidence because she is always positive