Author Topic: Tara  (Read 177690 times)

candiednut

Re: Tara
« Reply #225 on: February 02, 2019, 04:19:51 PM »
Usually she'll say its positive if you and your POI's ages are similar, negative if he's a lot older than you

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #226 on: February 02, 2019, 07:59:28 PM »
Has Tara ever given a negative prediction? (As in, poi had moved on and doesn't love you anymore OR this connection is over for you and poi, it's going to be hard but you have to let go/move on)

Wondering because I feel like everyone's predictions are positive including mine.

@hope36 she correctly predicted my guy would forget my birthday and also not apologize for it. I'd call that a negative prediction.

Offline hope36

« Reply #227 on: February 02, 2019, 09:38:33 PM »

@hope36 she correctly predicted my guy would forget my birthday and also not apologize for it. I'd call that a negative prediction.

Oh wow that was very specific!

I'm hoping her prediction comes true for me - contact by first week of Apr or end of July-end of Aug. It's a long wait, but am hoping it does happen!

She did say that although my poi is thinking about me all the time, he will not contact now. She said "let me what he is thinking about contact", and then laughed and said "he is thinking about you right now and wants to contact right now. But he won't."

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #228 on: February 03, 2019, 03:53:35 AM »

Oh wow that was very specific!

I'm hoping her prediction comes true for me - contact by first week of Apr or end of July-end of Aug. It's a long wait, but am hoping it does happen!

She did say that although my poi is thinking about me all the time, he will not contact now. She said "let me what he is thinking about contact", and then laughed and said "he is thinking about you right now and wants to contact right now. But he won't."

ya it really was! She's been a lil off on contact for me, and my reading previous to this last one which was mid december was way off with her. This last one so far is pretty on point. Wishing you luck, dear! :)

Offline hope36

« Reply #229 on: February 03, 2019, 05:01:37 AM »
Thank you @poorprincess

Offline hope36

« Reply #230 on: February 05, 2019, 01:51:11 AM »
I wanted to post an update - its not regarding the poi from above who I have had no contact with for a long time now,its about another person.
Tara said some specific words describing their feelings, during the reading. When I had a conversation with this person 2 days ago, the same exact words came out of their mouth. Pretty impressive that she nailed his feelings.
Here's hoping she nailed the poi's feelings toward me too!

Offline embibems

« Reply #231 on: February 05, 2019, 01:58:11 AM »
I wanted to post an update - its not regarding the poi from above who I have had no contact with for a long time now,its about another person.
Tara said some specific words describing their feelings, during the reading. When I had a conversation with this person 2 days ago, the same exact words came out of their mouth. Pretty impressive that she nailed his feelings.
Here's hoping she nailed the poi's feelings toward me too!

I feel like she's been "on" lately. I'm happy that something she said resonated well with you @hope! That is a good sign. I'm hoping that Tara's predictions regarding my sudden change of events is on point. Months more until things seem to look more solid.. in the meantime, time to be positive! Happy New Moon/Solar Eclipse in Aqua tonight, everyone :)

Offline hope36

« Reply #232 on: February 08, 2019, 02:01:09 AM »
I feel like she's been "on" lately. I'm happy that something she said resonated well with you @hope! That is a good sign. I'm hoping that Tara's predictions regarding my sudden change of events is on point. Months more until things seem to look more solid.. in the meantime, time to be positive! Happy New Moon/Solar Eclipse in Aqua tonight, everyone :)

Keep us posted as to whether her predictions happened!

For me, nothing until beginning of spring (if anything), but the main prediction is for July/Aug. I almost called Tara again today after getting a negative reading that's left me desperate and heart broken all over again, but decided I'll save up for Mattie!

Offline embibems

« Reply #233 on: February 08, 2019, 04:52:17 PM »

Keep us posted as to whether her predictions happened!

For me, nothing until beginning of spring (if anything), but the main prediction is for July/Aug. I almost called Tara again today after getting a negative reading that's left me desperate and heart broken all over again, but decided I'll save up for Mattie!

Yes, and you keep us posted, too! So far, what Tara has given me lines up with Effie and Mattie for the next few months. Mattie is the one who "wows" me with names, places, and dates. Effie is fun and great at gauging the present situation with your POI and she's good at getting into people's heads. Have a great weekend :)

Offline Mon

« Reply #234 on: February 08, 2019, 06:29:39 PM »
Her timing passed by for a certain event last month.

Offline embibems

« Reply #235 on: February 08, 2019, 06:33:54 PM »

Hey @mon when did you read with her for that prediction that passed in January? We noticed that she had been off Oct.-Dec. or so and really not "on" like she has been lately i.e. connecting poorly. I never put stock into timeframes, however. If a reader gets an outcome right, regardless of timing, then I'll give them a +1 :) Timing is notoriously difficult for psychics to get. Almost no one, even Mattie, has gotten them correct repeatedly unfortunately /:

Offline Mon

« Reply #236 on: February 08, 2019, 07:21:39 PM »

Hey @mon when did you read with her for that prediction that passed in January? We noticed that she had been off Oct.-Dec. or so and really not "on" like she has been lately i.e. connecting poorly. I never put stock into timeframes, however. If a reader gets an outcome right, regardless of timing, then I'll give them a +1 :) Timing is notoriously difficult for psychics to get. Almost no one, even Mattie, has gotten them correct repeatedly unfortunately /:

Hey hey :)... I read with her November 10th. Her prediction was for 10 weeks from then. That he would “choose me” after dating a fire sign. He never was dating a fire sign, Tara pickd up his ex who was trying to come back into his life. I think she meant he is getting rid of her, and coming towards me- this is true- just not in the timeframe stated... I know timing is like impossible to predict :/ soon...

Offline embibems

« Reply #237 on: February 08, 2019, 07:41:01 PM »

Hey hey :)... I read with her November 10th. Her prediction was for 10 weeks from then. That he would “choose me” after dating a fire sign. He never was dating a fire sign, Tara pickd up his ex who was trying to come back into his life. I think she meant he is getting rid of her, and coming towards me- this is true- just not in the timeframe stated... I know timing is like impossible to predict :/ soon...

Well, I'm happy that even though the details were off that things are moving forward in a positive way for you!! That is a good thing, regardless of her predictions or not :D Timing is suuuper difficult, I agree. I have some Tara timelines coming up in the next months that seem legit--they match things I know to be happening as well as general "shifts" that Mattie and Effie gave me. Here's to hoping Tara is getting her groove back. When she's on, she's on. But I had to swear her off for a few months last fall because she was being suuuuper judgmental, weird, and just plain wrong with me (and some others!) :) Keep us posted!

Offline hope36

« Reply #238 on: February 08, 2019, 07:57:56 PM »
Good to know that prediction is panning out positively!! This gives me hope  ;D

Offline Mon

« Reply #239 on: February 08, 2019, 09:28:20 PM »
Thank you everyone! I pray your predictions pan out as well!!!! Idk if you’ve seen my posts before but I already know deep down that me and my poi will be together soon...I know this because I have precognitive dreams. I had a particular dream about me and him holding each other and being in love (where I felt the love like crazy in the dream), I had this dream before I met him. So I know it’s coming. Also I had this dream little over  2 years ago, met him months after the dream. Things have been slow with us getting to know each other since we met but in January actually he told me he loves me... I guess him telling me he loves me now that I think about it falls within Tara’s timeframe. But we are not together like what she said- he is not ready. (Met him during a bad 5 yr breakup situation he’s been healing from since). It’s funny because the fire sign, being his ex that Tara picked up did try to come back these past  few months. Queen of Cups18,  Medium Jozette, Angel Readings and a couple others were the ones who told me this before he did. He blocked her in December on social media and I know he’s moving forward but needs more time.  Angel readings said her trying to come back will give him the closure he needs. I’ve chilled back since we said we love each other and decided it’s in Gods hands, God already equipped me through dreams of what I needed to know, and I feel bad for becoming so impatient with his divine timing, to call psychics because it wasn’t happening soon enough for me. Just trust your intuition in all situations ask God first, not the psychics. Our god first, not the POI. And God will give everything you want ok seriously, sometimes he won’t give you something it’s because he knows it’ll be bad for you before you know it- then he will give you better. Trust it.

According to my own predictions... lol the last time I had a precognitive dream I wrote it down and it ended up transpiring (me living out the dream) exactly 2 years and 8 months later. So if I calculate correctly, 2 years and 8 months after my dream of this current POI will be April/May of 2019. Springtime. This is what a couple of top psychics have been telling me it will happen from the beginning— LOL WELL SEE IF WE ARE ALL CORRECT. Hahaha I’m cray ;-p