Author Topic: readers picking up on our feelings?  (Read 2586 times)

Offline Baypark1

readers picking up on our feelings?
« on: February 15, 2017, 02:53:24 AM »
Ok, so I'm seeing something I want to throw out there.   I've been getting readings on the POI for 4 months.  I've heard what we all hear and a lot of the times I think it's accurate with what is going on at the time.  But here recently, like in the last week, I've really been feeling like I just want to be done with the guy. I'm getting to the point (again) that I know I deserve better, I need to let go, he's an ass, immature, he hasn't and isn't treating me like I want or deserve etc.  All of which is true!  Well, the last couple of readings, they have pretty much been "yes, he cares and will be back" type readings but there has also been a twist on him like, "you should really think hard when this guy comes back and figure out if he's what you really want, he's very immature, he's not manning up" etc   Pretty much what I'm thinking.  Even though the recent readings have been positive as far as him coming back, they aren't as fairy tale as they were and it's just strange how my intuition, my true feelings deep down, know this guy is not good for me and I deserve much better.

I know it's been discussed on here a little before about this, that maybe the readers pick up what we want to happen or are feeling at the time and that's why we get such fairy tale readings?   

Just curious if this has happened to anyone else. 

Offline Epic08

Re: readers picking up on our feelings?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 03:33:43 AM »
Hi Baypark. I haven't really experienced what your describing but what's interesting is that I had a reading with Angelic Channel and she mentioned her guides were advising that in the end it was all my decision however I would need to take a hard look at POI to decide if this is what I really want. She  also mentioned that lately her guides have been saying the same thing to a lot of her female clients.

stargazer

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 03:54:31 AM »
Definitely possible that they are picking up on what we want to happen. The ethical readers won't give a fairy tale despite knowing the outcome we want. But I also question if some readers can even tell the difference between what we want to happen vs the actual future when they're tuning in.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 03:58:05 AM »
Definitely possible that they are picking up on what we want to happen. The ethical readers won't give a fairy tale despite knowing the outcome we want. But I also question if some readers can even tell the difference between what we want to happen vs the actual future when they're tuning in.

Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking as well. 

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 04:57:23 AM »

Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking as well.

But of course they do...otherwise you would have to say they're totally unethical. So either or...whatever.  I totally believe that some that believe they are ethical, and might be, will pick up on what YOU want, and unfortunately, it will pan out for the person you are calling out and whomever they are with....

anything