Author Topic: My story of realizing I am a psychic medium  (Read 2134 times)

Offline Wildheart81

My story of realizing I am a psychic medium
« on: February 11, 2017, 05:40:24 AM »
Ever since I was young I always felt different. I always knew things before I was told. When I was 14 one night in bed I heard voices in the hallway of my childhood home. There was no one there but I know what I heard.

I pushed it away for years but I think deep down I have always known I had the gift but never acted on it.

In recent years my gift has become so strong and more alive that I can instantly know things about people without ever having met them. It doesn't always work though. Sometimes I try to discreetly read a person I see in the street or on a bus and I can't get anything.  It seems to just happen when it happens.

I started reading for some friends on Facebook and the accuracy of my predictions were spot on thus far. In one instance I was doing a general reading and the spirit of a decased classmate came through with some shocking insights that I could have not known at all. The friend I was reading for was shocked and amazed that this sprit came to me to talk.  This has happened many times.

I originally read for free but many friends chided me and said your time is worth something.  So I started charging what amounts to a 1.00 a minute for an email or Facebook chat reading. So far I have not had anyone give me a bad review.

Right now I am dealing with something troubling and am not sure what to do? The spirit of a missing personn who is somewhat famous  (in terms of missing children cases) has come to me and wants to tell me where her body is buried but I am terrified and have asked her to leave me alone. If I was to learn the location of her body and told the police and I was wrong I couldn't live with myself.

This is something I struggle with everyday as it gets uncomfortable seeing the dead and or knowing things about people that I shouldn't . I have had to tell myself that I was given this gift for a reason and to embrace it and not be afraid but it is hard.

Offline HornetKick

Re: My story of realizing I am a psychic medium
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 03:16:25 PM »
Right now I am dealing with something troubling and am not sure what to do? The spirit of a missing personn who is somewhat famous  (in terms of missing children cases) has come to me and wants to tell me where her body is buried but I am terrified and have asked her to leave me alone. If I was to learn the location of her body and told the police and I was wrong I couldn't live with myself.

You should probably talk to others who are going through similar things as you are.

You should also gauge your accuracy before contacting the police IMO. Many readers help the police and they tend to say things like they see a body near a lake/pond, or in the back of a burnt out house, stuff like that, but does it really help anyone? As specific as they seem, they are general since they can't directly pinpoint where the lost are and it's just another empty tip that the police have to deal with.