Author Topic: My experiences on Keen  (Read 28736 times)

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

Re: My experiences on Keen
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2017, 02:46:53 AM »

I've used Keen for about 7 years now and I've been through my fair share of not so great readers.  I have 3 that I have found to be really great.

Maria Pearman - But she reads with playing cards and can't always answer a specific question if she doesn't see - like if a person isn't thinking about it or if it's not showing up in her spreads.  She also doesn't do timing.  But anything that has come up in her readings that she has seen, turned out to be true.  Even random things, and things that were bad and I wish had never happened lol  So if you like general readings or asking about someone's feelings, she's definitely great for that.  She can tell you what's going to happen, just not so much when.  I've been talking to her for about a year and a half now.

Fairie Moon Child - She is tarot/psychic, and she does give life advice along with her readings, so it may not be for some people.  However, her predictions, especially as far as a significant other is concerned, have been on point and correct, down to the exact date at some points.  She will tell you any third parties that come up as well, she is very honest in that regard, doesn't tell you just what you want to hear.

Zadalia - I have only been talking to her for 2 months now, but she is extremely accurate and amazing at picking up what you are feeling/thinking and what the other person is feeling/thinking.  She doesn't do timing, only if it comes to her in the reading, but she has been great and accurate for me.

There have been some others that I have come to trust and who have been accurate here and there, but nothing big picture, and sometimes didn't tell me anything negative, which I don't like to hear only fairy tales :)

I have just tried Maria Pearman because of you. I AM SO GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR MENTIONING HER. For every reader that I've said was good, she is by FAR THE BEST.  She mentioned things that are happening with me that I would not have mentioned. I actually was quiet. She asked questions about looks so she'd know who was who. OMG is all I have to say. I am in a state of shock. Thank you very much. She is really good.

Offline CNicole82

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2017, 03:07:39 AM »
I used to think that there were psychics on Keen that were great.  I still think there are two that are pretty good, but $5 dollars a minute is absurd to pay when someone is "sometimes" right.

I have since left Keen. Many dollars burned in moments of desperation only to be hurt more when the complete opposite happens and I can’t pay for gas that week either….

The reason I gave up on Keen is because I was connected to a reader in who was working out of a metaphysical store for a number of years providing in person and phone readings.  She is a medium (like John Edwards, Theresa Caputo, or Tyler Henry) that has all 4 Clair abilities as well.  This woman has changed my life!!!!!!!!!! – I have referred family, friends, and coworkers who have all been blown away by their experience with her.

Because she is ethical, if she does not think there is a connection, she does not charge you OR you can try to have a reading with her again in a few days. She is one of the kindest souls I have ever spoken to and she has never been wrong with me.

This is not your typical question and answer kinda reading, she actually talks to your loved ones and tells you exactly what they tell her.  Again, she is not the typical Keen kind of reader where you ask questions and they give you an interpretation of the information they are given – she tells you what is being said to her.

Anyway, she is a gem of a reader and one of the kindest souls I have ever spoken to. She does not work in the storefront anymore, but she does work out of her home.  You can contact her at      http://www.truemediumreadings.com

Lots of love!
 :)

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2017, 05:16:07 AM »
I used to think that there were psychics on Keen that were great.  I still think there are two that are pretty good, but $5 dollars a minute is absurd to pay when someone is "sometimes" right.

I have since left Keen. Many dollars burned in moments of desperation only to be hurt more when the complete opposite happens and I can’t pay for gas that week either….

The reason I gave up on Keen is because I was connected to a reader in who was working out of a metaphysical store for a number of years providing in person and phone readings.  She is a medium (like John Edwards, Theresa Caputo, or Tyler Henry) that has all 4 Clair abilities as well.  This woman has changed my life!!!!!!!!!! – I have referred family, friends, and coworkers who have all been blown away by their experience with her.

Because she is ethical, if she does not think there is a connection, she does not charge you OR you can try to have a reading with her again in a few days. She is one of the kindest souls I have ever spoken to and she has never been wrong with me.

This is not your typical question and answer kinda reading, she actually talks to your loved ones and tells you exactly what they tell her.  Again, she is not the typical Keen kind of reader where you ask questions and they give you an interpretation of the information they are given – she tells you what is being said to her.

Anyway, she is a gem of a reader and one of the kindest souls I have ever spoken to. She does not work in the storefront anymore, but she does work out of her home.  You can contact her at      http://www.truemediumreadings.com

Lots of love!
 :)

Thanks for the rec, she does sound great! How much is a typical reading? I don't see pricing on her site.

Offline CNicole82

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2017, 01:57:38 PM »
Depends on how you pay. If it is credit card I think it is $130 because of the fees, but I usually pay her cash $80.  She will explain payment methods when ou call her.  Good luck!

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2017, 03:09:22 PM »

I've used Keen for about 7 years now and I've been through my fair share of not so great readers.  I have 3 that I have found to be really great.

Maria Pearman - But she reads with playing cards and can't always answer a specific question if she doesn't see - like if a person isn't thinking about it or if it's not showing up in her spreads.  She also doesn't do timing.  But anything that has come up in her readings that she has seen, turned out to be true.  Even random things, and things that were bad and I wish had never happened lol  So if you like general readings or asking about someone's feelings, she's definitely great for that.  She can tell you what's going to happen, just not so much when.  I've been talking to her for about a year and a half now.

Fairie Moon Child - She is tarot/psychic, and she does give life advice along with her readings, so it may not be for some people.  However, her predictions, especially as far as a significant other is concerned, have been on point and correct, down to the exact date at some points.  She will tell you any third parties that come up as well, she is very honest in that regard, doesn't tell you just what you want to hear.

Zadalia - I have only been talking to her for 2 months now, but she is extremely accurate and amazing at picking up what you are feeling/thinking and what the other person is feeling/thinking.  She doesn't do timing, only if it comes to her in the reading, but she has been great and accurate for me.

There have been some others that I have come to trust and who have been accurate here and there, but nothing big picture, and sometimes didn't tell me anything negative, which I don't like to hear only fairy tales :)

I have just tried Maria Pearman because of you. I AM SO GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR MENTIONING HER. For every reader that I've said was good, she is by FAR THE BEST.  She mentioned things that are happening with me that I would not have mentioned. I actually was quiet. She asked questions about looks so she'd know who was who. OMG is all I have to say. I am in a state of shock. Thank you very much. She is really good.

Glad you liked her :)

Offline Caroline

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2017, 01:42:38 AM »

Hi i just read with Maria Pearman.  You were right.  Although at first she couldn't hear me I was ready to hang up.  But she did describe both of us.  His hair is  salt and pepper, but she said dark so I guess maybe, but she described me well.  I am glad I read your comments here because I asked her what she saw between us down the line and she said it wasn't showing her so that makes sense now.  Anyway she asked are you going to buy a car - I just did earlier this month so I was like whaaat?  So I liked her, but she was all oh life is a mystery I was like really dude cause I mean that is true, but I kinda wanted you to tell me what you're seeing lol. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2017, 02:25:38 AM »
So what do you say to Maria Pearman, just ask her to tell you what she sees?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2017, 02:49:19 AM »
So what do you say to Maria Pearman, just ask her to tell you what she sees?

Well my reading got off to a rocky start cause I guess she couldn't hear me cause she kept saying "hello hello" and then when i said I want to ask about "M" and how he feels about me and where she sees things going with she was like "who what" so then she asked his name again and his age.  I honestly don't know if she heard my question or not.  Then she described how we look.  She did ask his date of birth and asked what sign I am, but then later she was like so he's a scorpio and I was like no I am.

But as I said what she said about me and buying the car was accurate and I guess some other stuff.  She predicted stuff in 2018 for me.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2017, 05:53:25 AM »
I'm done with readings for a while, it's all lame.
I think the whole thing just slows shit down from happening. Like we're literally paying someone to assure us and all we're doing is normalizing stupid situations that we need to move on from - getting readings doesn't help move us on really, does it? I'm sorry I sound so cynical.
It's like, what, are we all looking for some perfect magical reader to make everything better?
I'm so sad, I want us all to trust ourselves and move on  :'(

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2017, 06:28:08 AM »
I think the whole thing just slows shit down from happening. Like we're literally paying someone to assure us and all we're doing is normalizing stupid situations that we need to move on from - getting readings doesn't help move us on really, does it? I'm sorry I sound so cynical.
It's like, what, are we all looking for some perfect magical reader to make everything better?

I agree.It does slow things down..I am done with readings God I am so Ashamed.My Gf and I had the same situation last year we both met two different separate guys fell hard and it didn't work.My friend moved mourned the guy was hurt but moved on cold turkey no psychic readings & in the last few months she met a wonderful guy who swept her off her feet and are talking marriage.Meanwhile I am here relying on someone to tell me he will be back.Arghh we should do better&not rely on them

Offline Caroline

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2017, 07:12:33 AM »

I agree.It does slow things down..I am done with readings God I am so Ashamed.My Gf and I had the same situation last year we both met two different separate guys fell hard and it didn't work.My friend moved mourned the guy was hurt but moved on cold turkey no psychic readings & in the last few months she met a wonderful guy who swept her off her feet and are talking marriage.Meanwhile I am here relying on someone to tell me he will be back.Arghh we should do better&not rely on them

You're both right; I think I need to stop too.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2017, 08:59:15 PM »
I haven't gotten a reading in a few weeks. I'm sure I'll get one again eventually, but yeah, I kinda just want my situation to end or get better on its own without asking all the time.. But I don't really feel like I need a read anymore either, so it's not like I'm even 'trying' to not call. Maybe that's good?

Offline Saratahan

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2022, 03:51:35 AM »
One of the worse advisers is kayyla. She gave me a date even and when I called her afterwards she completely changed my statement and claimed that MY poi had changed his destiny, great job so u predict for 16 per hour and then obviously when it doesn’t happen maybe 50% of the time. It wa s the change of stars. Do not call her if u care about your money.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2022, 04:07:31 PM »
The reader who tried to charge you 600$ needs to be reported to keen.  That is against their terms of use. 

There are good readers on there. But you also have to have realistic expectations.  The ones mentioned above in my opinion are overrated and over priced.  The same reading style in others readers they are crucified but these ones are forgiven. 

Bear in mind that who works for one may not for another.  I’ve had the best success with some that people didn’t like on this forum.  But have proved to be the most accurate for me.   You can find good readers on keen under 4$. 

Timing is difficult for most. As much as people hate to hear about free will, it’s a huge factor.  Reader can be picking up on the persons intention to call but then something happens and they get distracted etc  I have had readers predict the craziest things that I thought they were off their rocker that came true.   Keep notes of all your calls.   And don’t read with the same person too often.

Offline gailG

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2023, 05:38:00 AM »
One of the worse advisers is kayyla. She gave me a date even and when I called her afterwards she completely changed my statement and claimed that MY poi had changed his destiny, great job so u predict for 16 per hour and then obviously when it doesn’t happen maybe 50% of the time. It wa s the change of stars. Do not call her if u care about your money.
She was the only one who told me the truth .I got fairy tales from everyone else and they kept me hanging on it was a short reading but she was blunt and I dumped my POI never felt better For me she was good  I guess everyone has a different experience

anything