Author Topic: my personal faves  (Read 4177 times)

Offline Mattsmom

my personal faves
« on: May 28, 2017, 06:34:06 PM »
This is my first post on this forum, I've read them for a while and am glad to finally have enrolled as a member!

Here are my personal faves:  (some of them are at the lowest rate too which makes them a quality diamond at an affordable price!)

Kara Marie
LotusofLight (I do not read with her often since she now charges $3.33/min)
Jupiterinlove (I always call her 2.10/min listing)

As you can probably surmise, I'm on a tight budget and can't really afford anyone over $2/minute.  I thought these psychics provided the highest quality for the least amount of money.  Just can't read with Lotus anymore though =(

« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 10:41:02 AM by Mattsmom »

Offline kumamon

Re: my personal faves
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 06:41:24 PM »
Welcome on board!!!

My fav
Also lotusoflight
Plus spiritualist reader (cookie) but I read with her maybe once in four to six more mths

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 07:36:40 PM »
Thanks for the welcome, kumamon!

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 07:39:54 PM »
Welcome Mattsmom!

My personal favorites, after having tried them all lol, are Tara on CP and Javier Tristan.

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 09:53:40 AM »
after trying out a million psychics on keen i find the following acceptable to read with, noting that they have not always been correct (no one can ever be)

Joeana- great at picking the present just bang on
Alphafemale solara- absolutely brilliant
LoveNurse
Guidance on Call- pretty darn good!

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 10:28:44 AM »
Guidance on Call's big prediction regarding a job is in Nov..i been attending many interview meetings as of late and she said i will not get any of them- she has been so straight up about it..and its been true cos i got declined on several jobs.so many other highly rated readers fed me lies. she also picked up on a significant thing about my love interest which is something so hard to just pick up on..for that reason, i think shes on my list. i have tried so many readers, and of the whole bunch she is one of the acceptable ones that i can rely on. Keen really needs to vet their readers..

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2017, 02:07:55 PM »
Guidance on Call's big prediction regarding a job is in Nov..i been attending many interview meetings as of late and she said i will not get any of them- she has been so straight up about it..and its been true cos i got declined on several jobs.so many other highly rated readers fed me lies. she also picked up on a significant thing about my love interest which is something so hard to just pick up on..for that reason, i think shes on my list. i have tried so many readers, and of the whole bunch she is one of the acceptable ones that i can rely on. Keen really needs to vet their readers..

Good god, she's $9.99 per minute. I hope she's good.

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2017, 03:37:30 AM »
I will not recommend her if you do find her rates expensive, please dont waste money. You are better off being on a queue to speak with Solara. Guidance on call is just an acceptable advisor like i said..her prediction about me not getting work could be guesswork who knows..i can only validate her after November I get nothing until then and then a high profile role comes along at the time..

Dont waste your money..