Author Topic: Psychic Mom  (Read 5004 times)

Offline Joy2U

Psychic Mom
« on: February 05, 2017, 05:01:04 PM »
Has anyone read with her?
How are her predictions?

Offline Shayalay

Re: Psychic Mom
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 05:21:54 PM »
My friend did a few times but predictions were a bust. So for her, this reader didn't work.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 06:25:35 PM »
I read with her a few years ago. Her predictions didn't come to pass.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 09:21:28 PM »
Nothing came to pass.@ joy2U ..remember I told you I had my share of bad psychics had to sift through them all here is one.goodluck

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 10:25:31 PM »
Thank you
I will make sure I don't read with her

Offline Caroline

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2017, 12:07:24 AM »
I read with her back on bitwine in 2013 and contact happened as she said, but then she would give me fairy tale bs.  well just back in december 2016 I was all upset and called her on keen and she sounded kind of fairy taleish and gave common sense advice.  So she is kind of pricey so I probably wouldn't recommend her.  She asks for dob's and I don't know if based on that she describes the persons well.  I chatted with her on bitwine last month and she described him well, but she didn't give me the fairy tale.

She is nice, but not $5 a minute nice.

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2017, 05:18:34 PM »
Is this the same one who is on Kasamba and her picture is an elderly woman with glasses. If so she was full of BS. She picked up on someone and told me all of the BS most of it X Rated with respect to this person's thoughts and desires and feelings etc. It was all BS and nothign she predicted came to pass.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2017, 05:22:43 PM »
Is this the same one who is on Kasamba and her picture is an elderly woman with glasses. If so she was full of BS. She picked up on someone and told me all of the BS most of it X Rated with respect to this person's thoughts and desires and feelings etc. It was all BS and nothign she predicted came to pass.
I don't know if she is on kasamba, but she's also on bitwine, but she's a blonde lady, pretty like middle aged.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2017, 11:32:10 PM »
She was very nice, I read with her for about 8 months.  The first prediction she got correct, so I was hoping the others and outcome would pan out, but nothing every panned out after the first contact prediction.  She also isn't that detailed, more or less you ask a question and she can answer with yes or no.  She was very nice though and may just be good for contact predictions if anything.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2017, 11:37:14 PM »
She was very nice, I read with her for about 8 months.  The first prediction she got correct, so I was hoping the others and outcome would pan out, but nothing every panned out after the first contact prediction.  She also isn't that detailed, more or less you ask a question and she can answer with yes or no.  She was very nice though and may just be good for contact predictions if anything.

I agree with you.

stargazer

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2017, 06:59:37 AM »
I have read with her and found her to be vague and all in all quite unhelpful. She also tends to give advice along with her useless readings.

Offline BeachLover

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2017, 02:16:04 AM »
Robin is hit or miss. I remember having a reading with her and didn't believe a word she stated. Then everything she said came to pass. I tried her again and it was a miss.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2017, 04:23:04 AM »
The same thing happened to me Beachlover.