Author Topic: Readings by Penelope.  (Read 33365 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Readings by Penelope.
« on: February 05, 2017, 03:09:58 PM »
I read with her on the phone three weeks ago and thought she was wrong. Thought she was reading from the past. Well, what she told me I got confirmation that she was correct describing the person's feelings and why he was doing it. Had another reading with her last night. Things should be happening this week. I will post and keep you all updated.

Offline Dannika

Re: Readings by Penelope.
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 03:37:40 PM »
Awesome! Do you mean tarot by Penelope? Keep us posted!

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 03:39:12 PM »
Yes the one on esty.

Offline shezadreamer

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 04:09:33 PM »
Penelope is amazing!! I would go as far as placing bets on her readings. The second time I read with her she asked if I was having water issues???? The first time I read with her there was such a horrible rain storm that she had to put sand bags out to protect her property... The second time I read with her she said right before she called me someone ran into a fire hydrant right in front of her house... Well at the time I had a basement that had just flooded, a toilet that I had to shut the water off to because it broke and my water had actually been shut off the week before because of a mix up with the billing department... I would call those water issues! lol... As far as relationship and my POI, she kept picking up an attorney and was thinking he may be a 3rd love interest, but as the reading progressed I admitted to her that my main POI (who also showed up in the reading as the "emperor" and the person I will eventually pick) and I are using the same attorney, both for custody issues with our kids. I actually got the attorney's information from him... She also saw him coming into my place of work (my POI) and the next day he sent me a message and said he may come in to see me at work!! It didn't actually happen, he never physically came in but we discussed it for two days, our schedules just didn't allow it to work out. Everything she has read for me is coming to pass one day at a time. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 05:57:28 PM »
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TarotByPenelope

Is that her?

Offline shezadreamer

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2017, 06:35:56 PM »
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TarotByPenelope

Is that her?

Sure is :D

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2017, 06:49:13 PM »
yes.

Rediska

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2017, 07:31:18 PM »
Does she use reversals? She better or else every outcome will be light and fluffy or the whole reading is light and fluffy

Offline Dannika

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2017, 07:46:58 PM »
Not sure if she uses reversals but I know her readings with me have definitely not been light and fluffy.

Rediska

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2017, 07:53:34 PM »
Ok, good. I'm pretty well versed in tarot so from experience when those cards aren't in reversals they are usually very positive (and depending on the spread).

Offline shezadreamer

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2017, 07:54:13 PM »
What do you mean reversals? Just out of curiosity... cause I know she mentioned some of my cards being reversed if that's what you mean. I definitely didn't have a light and fluffy reading either... More like straight, honest and to the point. She explains things and has no problem answering questions either. She flat out told me I would be making a decision and that I was going to hurt someone in the process of leaving them in the dust  :-\ Not real sure how I feel about that cause I try my hardest to never hurt anyone but I guess it goes with the territory of my situation and getting to where I want to be. Back to the point though, I don't get the feeling that there's ever an over the top light and fluffy reading with her or any type of fairy tales.

Rediska

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2017, 08:02:26 PM »
When doing a tarot reading, some readers use reversals and others dont. Reversals symbolize any blocks on movement, stagnant or almost what the opposite of the card may mean. Now if you get 2 of cups as an outcome you may think, "great, we will be reunited!" But if a tarot reader incorporates reversals as well-then the card may be reversed and there will be no re-connection. Hope that helped.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2017, 02:11:59 AM »
Wow. She really got roasted on the other board.

Rediska

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2017, 02:16:47 AM »
Wow. She really got roasted on the other board.

? What other board?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2017, 02:25:31 AM »
SPS review forum