Author Topic: Psychic Source Review  (Read 10068 times)

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
Psychic Source Review
« on: January 29, 2011, 03:11:04 AM »
I just wanted to add my review of Psychic Source.

I'm sure everyone wants to know how it compares to California Psychics.   I find this one to be a very reputable site with some very good psychics.   However, just like CP, you have to be careful of who you choose and need to find the right connection.   There have been a couple bad ones here too but mostly good!

The one thing I don't like about this site is that you have to keep dailing the phone number and extention over and over (or hang on the phone and constatly press the extension) until you get the psychic you want.    They really need to offer callbacks or something similar.

They do offer specials as well and the site is pretty nice to use.  PLUS they allow negative feedback and offer a star rating system that seems accurate.    There are some customers that add the same review over and over skewing the ratings a little but they seem fairly accurate regarless.    I am more inclined here however to choose the higher priced psychics just becasuse I've liked them best.   

So I'm sure you want to know who I've liked there just in case.   Here is the list of whom I've liked:

Maxine
Lilly
Abby
Andrea
Emerys
Laura
Melea

Don't bother with Cher.   She was horrible and rude!!!    And you will never ever get Theresa if you try.   Even if it says your connected to her, you get dropped.    I'm pretty convinced that she doesn't really exist.  LOL

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
Re: Psychic Source Review
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 03:24:11 AM »
I completely agree with you about their phone system being a pain.  Callbacks would definitely make a big difference.  I'm not sure if you know this, but Hollywood Psychics is an affiliated company of Psychic Source.  I know that Sofia is on both systems, same hours, but if you call her on Hollywood Psychics her rate is lower than Psychic Source.  I'm not sure how many others do this, but keep an eye out.  Psychic Center has a psychic named Suzanne that is the same psychic as Serena on Hollywood Psychics, again her rate is much cheaper on Hollywood Psychics.

kirakira

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 06:25:55 PM »
Well, out of sheer novelty and feeling I could spare ten bucks, I called them, spoke with two for 5 mins each.  Wanted to ask what this new guy thinks of me... I had to actually laugh.  The first one said I found my soulmate and the second one said it's the start of a healthy relationship, and they both said he really likes me and is attracted to me, all that...
I don't know... almost too predictable what the psychics will predict!!  Totally laughing about it but somehow dying to talk to a better one!  ::)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 06:46:54 PM »
Kirakira: Which 2 did you speak with?

kirakira

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 07:53:02 PM »
Caron and Marie.  Caron was super upbeat and it was cool to hear her enthusiasm about my sitch, although it's was almost over the top, you know?  Soul mate used so readily is hard for me to take seriously.  Marie was more calm and all, but got some things a little off, I think.   Neither of them gave much in details to support any of it.

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 02:58:04 AM »
Kira... IF you decide to try PS again, try Emries or Moira... both blew me away telling me the exact phrases he said to me at one point.   There was no way either one could know that.

Emeries tries to put herself in your shoes and tells you exactly what she would want to know if she were you.   She's really hit the nail on the head for me anyway!

kirakira

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 04:28:21 AM »
wow! those are good reviews, I looked at your list, but nobody was online when I called  :(
Maybe I will try again, it's so much cheaper than CP! thx!