Author Topic: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!  (Read 122673 times)

Offline migsyhere

My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!
« on: January 28, 2017, 09:07:01 AM »
I'm almost afraid to admit that I read on Keen in a forum like this, but I do.  I am a natural psychic clairvoyant, as is my mother, as was her grandmother.  I've always had it.  In fact, my mother used to read on a psychic hot line when I was a kid.  During the day, I'm a real estate agent.  At night, I normally read on Keen. 

All of that said, I WILL NOT share my personal listing here. Nor, am I promoting myself in the list below; like you, I use this site to find readers people have success with. So, I'm sharing my list with you.  Rather than review horrible or fake readers, I'm highlighting the ones I totally LOVE. 

PS: I developed this list while heartbroken and waiting for years for a man to return.  Just because I can read for others does NOT mean I can see my own insanity or avoid heartache in my own life. 

Here ya go:

SINCERITY: AMAZING. She gets it right for me 8 out of 10 times I'd say.  and thats pretty good.  I normally call her ask a question and let her ramble.  The details and information she provides are amazing.

Lisa Diane:very very accurate for me.

Stephanies Guided Tarot: She is the bomb-dot-com.  Talk to her a lot

Masters Michelle and Josh: Don't call much because she's expensive, but she reads like she's sitting next to you watching the scene go down. 

Laurie Lee 90210: I like Laurie.  She's very accurate

veruska18: Wonderful.  A little nutty, but very correct.  She's said things I've doubted and boom - i stand corrected and stunned.

Angelbaby of Light: FAB. I call her often.  She's sooooo good.

Master psychic Adam Stone: Dry. Not very gregarious. And always right.  Very surprising because he gives like five word answers  like "yeah. he will. tomorrow." and you're like "can you expand??" and he's like "he will. thats what I see".  So if you need chatty explanations, he might frustrate you.

Karen Lustrous: LOVE HER.  I know its happening if karen says it

CinnamonMoon: Another awesome one.  She's caught things or warned me of people... wowzer

Ellen Hartwell - I like Ellen, I think she's a bit of a remote viewer... She'll talk about people like she knows them and she's very right

MommaJudy - THE BEST TOP FIVE

PandoraP - she's very clear and accurate

Mistress Voice Reader - AWESOME

The Man Whisperer - GREAT

MoonLight Bay - He reads like no one else... Even my mom calls him!

ReadingsByRaven - looooooveeee me some Raven!!!!  She is TOP FIVE

Soul Mate Searcher - He's an odd man, but very accurate.

A couple of things:
Here is what I know does not occur: readers do not share notes.  Readers to not have access or talk to each other unless for a personal reading.

Oh BellaLove is very good too... But she blocked me:)).  I'm a bit of a pain in the ass newyawrka.
xoxo

« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 09:37:34 AM by migsyhere »

Offline transplantnurse

Re: I'm a reader on Keen - these are my FAVORITE WHO GET IT RIGHT!!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 09:36:26 AM »
I always said and glad to see -MY favorite reader Michelle and Josh made the cut.These two are God sent .yes she is pricey but 3-5 mins are always all I need .Laurie Lee is great too..
Up and coming new reader -JADE8928 is da bomb!!and seems everyone is catching onto her it's almost very hard to get a read with her

Offline migsyhere

Re: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 10:41:37 AM »
I just looked at JADE8928  and her reviews are amazing - will try her for sure!

Offline Jjj

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 01:57:22 PM »
I'm almost afraid to admit that I read on Keen in a forum like this, but I do.  I am a natural psychic clairvoyant, as is my mother, as was her grandmother.  I've always had it.  In fact, my mother used to read on a psychic hot line when I was a kid.  During the day, I'm a real estate agent.  At night, I normally read on Keen. 

All of that said, I WILL NOT share my personal listing here. Nor, am I promoting myself in the list below; like you, I use this site to find readers people have success with. So, I'm sharing my list with you.  Rather than review horrible or fake readers, I'm highlighting the ones I totally LOVE. 

PS: I developed this list while heartbroken and waiting for years for a man to return.  Just because I can read for others does NOT mean I can see my own insanity or avoid heartache in my own life. 

Here ya go:

SINCERITY: AMAZING. She gets it right for me 8 out of 10 times I'd say.  and thats pretty good.  I normally call her ask a question and let her ramble.  The details and information she provides are amazing.

Lisa Diane:very very accurate for me.

Stephanies Guided Tarot: She is the bomb-dot-com.  Talk to her a lot

Masters Michelle and Josh: Don't call much because she's expensive, but she reads like she's sitting next to you watching the scene go down. 

Laurie Lee 90210: I like Laurie.  She's very accurate

veruska18: Wonderful.  A little nutty, but very correct.  She's said things I've doubted and boom - i stand corrected and stunned.

Angelbaby of Light: FAB. I call her often.  She's sooooo good.

Master psychic Adam Stone: Dry. Not very gregarious. And always right.  Very surprising because he gives like five word answers  like "yeah. he will. tomorrow." and you're like "can you expand??" and he's like "he will. thats what I see".  So if you need chatty explanations, he might frustrate you.

Karen Lustrous: LOVE HER.  I know its happening if karen says it

CinnamonMoon: Another awesome one.  She's caught things or warned me of people... wowzer

Ellen Hartwell - I like Ellen, I think she's a bit of a remote viewer... She'll talk about people like she knows them and she's very right

MommaJudy - THE BEST TOP FIVE

PandoraP - she's very clear and accurate

Mistress Voice Reader - AWESOME

MoonLight Bay - He reads like no one else... Even my mom calls him!

ReadingsByRaven - looooooveeee me some Raven!!!!  She is TOP FIVE

Soul Mate Searcher - He's an odd man, but very accurate.

A couple of things:
Here is what I know does not occur: readers do not share notes.  Readers to not have access or talk to each other unless for a personal reading.

Oh BellaLove is very good too... But she blocked me:)).  I'm a bit of a pain in the ass newyawrka.
xoxo

Did you get everything you wanted?

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 02:03:11 PM »
Yah you said the list was built while heartbroken
 So what was the outcome.?

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2017, 03:26:34 PM »

You have got to be kidding. That reader has 13 pages of 1-star reviews.

Call me skeptical, but I think migsyhere is up to something and not here just to share thoughts on his/her favorite readers.

...I agree/had same thoughts. Keen used to have a "grouping" system so psychics could like buddy up and form groups, and it made like a mini listing page for people in that group -- and then if they weren't available they could "recommend" their group. I wonder if this is a way of doing the same thing.

Plus. Has ANYONE else here had that many readers that were that great? No. We MAYBE find one or two. It's usually a list of here's 90% of the list who was wrong, and 1 person who was right, who I then didn't talk to much because I didn't like what he/she said. HA

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2017, 03:42:47 PM »
I believe  transplantnurse list more that the list above.
TN can you give us your 3 tops you go to. You seem to find good readers!

ladya

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2017, 03:50:45 PM »
the man whisperer is a joke. im sorry i can't take this list seriously.

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2017, 04:53:56 PM »
the man whisperer is a joke. im sorry i can't take this list seriously.
I like her.  She picks up for me.  NO ONE is ever going to be perfect all of the time... But, I get good information from her.  She said my guy would contact today, for example and he did...

Offline Caroline

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2017, 05:49:34 PM »
He did not come back and the marriage I was told would happen did - but for him and his then girlfriend, now wife. I was told many times that I would work with the man I was meant to be with, and, as it happens, now I do.... :)
Hi so readers would tell you they saw a wedding?  He married someone else? Do you mean at the time of the readings you took it to mean you and he would marry?  Did they ever say I see marriage or he's going to propose?

Rediska

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2017, 09:36:21 PM »
He did not come back and the marriage I was told would happen did - but for him and his then girlfriend, now wife. I was told many times that I would work with the man I was meant to be with, and, as it happens, now I do.... :)
Hi so readers would tell you they saw a wedding?  He married someone else? Do you mean at the time of the readings you took it to mean you and he would marry?  Did they ever say I see marriage or he's going to propose?
Yes.  quite a number of readers said that he and I would be together.  They told me he would leave her and marry me.  It was a devastating experience.  He was staying in touch and unable to let me go, so it was easy to imagine that they were right.  Very few said that he wasn't the one, wasn't leaving and something better was coming.  I wasn't ready to hear it in any case.  A few also said, I would eventually read on Keen, which I definitely did not believe.  Astro Sarah said that for sure.  Anyway... we have life experiences that we need help with. That was a big one for me.
Who were the ones who said you guys wouldn't reconnect?

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2017, 10:56:51 PM »
Jeez this conversation took a left..this is why I don't post who I feel is accurate or not ..There's always backlash and fighting. Am sure migsyhere didn't mean no harm or is in it for a cut or profit.Someonetold me to list my favs with accurate results yes..
Lady Jenna -2016-predicted he wouldn't be back but I would meet someone else..Correct.he didn't come back and I did meet another man we dated for about3-4 months but wasn't attracted to him so it didn't work..lol.2017-predicted he would we would have small contact then he would ran away but eventually be back..All is happeningas she said .i wouldn't hold onto her timelines they seem to be off but outcome is there .& ohh one prediction passed too..
 Jade8928- woman is gooooooddd!!!Gave me contact# under 1!!hang up the phone got contact ..so she meant one minute .How accurate is that?says my poi will be back in 2???prediction pending..She does chat also don't be scared she is quick won't waste ur time.She has a good spirit ,kind mild mannered unlike some   
Qof cups 18-you all know her.quick straight shooter her predictions work for me
Michelle and Josh -my go to..her accuracy for me is 9/10.i love them soo much.timelines she gets them really good too.
Irish Donna -you all know her..
Aries intuition-in 2014 one for the few to accurately predict my man then wouldn't commit to me(Michelle and Josh did too) but blocked me lol
Braxton Mcadams-cheap reader ,a lot of content ,gave predictions but no specific month more like "you will get call back from So and so "you do but no timelines given..Outcome is there
Others I like -delphina ,phoenyx amore,astrology readings forecast,Laurie lee

Psychic source -Seraphina,Barbara and faith all the rest (popular ones )waste of space

As you can see some of the popular ones didn't make the cut
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 11:07:03 PM by transplantnurse »

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2017, 11:22:05 PM »
Yes I don't think she meant any harm..Michelle and Josh either very early or last but a lot over the weekend.She also is running the $7.99 special..So Josh is her guide so she asks him a questions and she relays the message ..it was weird to me at first but write everything down she says ..she doesn't waste time .I adore these two they have saved me from a lot of trouble

ladya

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2017, 11:26:42 PM »
what is the link to jade8928?

http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/tarot-readers/jade8928/11760607?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26

is this her?

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2017, 11:37:32 PM »
Yes I don't think she meant any harm..Michelle and Josh either very early or last but a lot over the weekend.She also is running the $7.99 special..So Josh is her guide so she asks him a questions and she relays the message ..it was weird to me at first but write everything down she says ..she doesn't waste time .I adore these two they have saved me from a lot of trouble
  You guys rock.  Thank you.  I'm just a person who needs readings, too.  No way can I read for myself.  As an aside, my puppies name is "Migsy" so every time I read that name I have a little "ping" - then a little laugh. ha.

PS.  I found this girl through this site, Keaij24.  called her yesterday to ask when I'd hear from my guy - we've been arguing and its been a week.  She said first communication today in the form of a small text followed by three other written communications but still tense. 

He texted today.  Then emailed.  Then things got tense again. 
Pretty darn good I'd say...