Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 162102 times)

Offline peppie

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #300 on: October 09, 2017, 11:04:10 PM »
Wow many months ago when I was repeatedly calling her about an ex she gave me literally the exact same thing. And guess what it was all crap because her timelines came and went with no contact a while ago. She also kept telling me he was single and tried to move on but the grass isn't greener stuff blah blah, and he would come back and I would have a choice...hah....found out through social media he's been in a relationship the past 9 months. Yea...she was not correct for me and actually no one was about this.

thanks for saying so. i was looking over our past readings and was thinking hm.... this is weird and very contradictory... tired of false hope etc.

i really appreciate this honest feedback.

Offline lala1206

« Reply #301 on: October 09, 2017, 11:18:16 PM »
iMO something should really be done about this. Yes. I know that keen clearly states these readings are for entertainment purposes ... but got damn. Is there a need to be a BLatant Fraud!! We as consumers should boycott readers that cannot not have the common courtesy to be creative when reading for a different client. Smh. The thing is I am very selective with my readers. I try to choose those that have a timeless track record(LP, Northstarjulie,Kara jane, phoenyx amore, Irish donna, lady Jenna, oshunshoney, mysticalcraft arianna,fairie moon child and lotus of light)they say the same thing she has shelled out to me. So.... what does it all mean?????? Does my POI feel this way or not??? My intuition says I am still connected???? maybe they are all wrong and maybe my intuition is wrong???? But then what does one do if they cannot trust their own intuition??? SMh anyways as much as the odds are great with her reading being a load of crap. I hope that someday... sometime what she said comes to fruition.

Offline peppie

« Reply #302 on: October 09, 2017, 11:24:08 PM »
iMO something should really be done about this. Yes. I know that keen clearly states these readings are for entertainment purposes ... but got damn. Is there a need to be a BLatant Fraud!! We as consumers should boycott readers that cannot not have the common courtesy to be creative when reading for a different client. Smh. The thing is I am very selective with my readers. I try to choose those that have a timeless track record(LP, Northstarjulie,Kara jane, phoenyx amore, Irish donna, lady Jenna, oshunshoney, mysticalcraft arianna,fairie moon child and lotus of light)they say the same thing she has shelled out to me. So.... what does it all mean?????? Does my POI feel this way or not??? My intuition says I am still connected???? maybe they are all wrong and maybe my intuition is wrong???? But then what does one do if they cannot trust their own intuition??? SMh anyways as much as the odds are great with her reading being a load of crap. I hope that someday... sometime what she said comes to fruition.

thing is there have been times when she has been 100% right for me. she picked up on thigns nobody else did. but the relationship stuff.... iffy and i DID hear the things the previous person heard.... afraid of feelings, etc etc. so i don't know.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #303 on: October 10, 2017, 01:35:23 AM »
Definitely a script because she gave me almost the same shit 5 months ago

Today, I asked PR how my POI feels about me presently. She first asked for names and  birthdays of which I gave her.

So I am going to jot down what she said. Please keep in mind, I recorded this call.
Okay let's see what she is thinking and feeling...
okay honey I shuffle 4 cards
I'm looking at the position of you both.
You both are standing
you both are facing each other...
First card I am getting across this women's chest is the Fool card.. my interpretation is this woman at times is afraid of feeling weak or foolish when it comes to you...
Fool card is about reconnection and taking a chance.. hope is here. She will do the unexpected and reach out to you.
10 wands overburdened and completely consumed with work.
Always a physical attraction but I am picking up something deeper like a spiritual connection
Something pulling her from behind like an outside influence
Page of cups this woman is starving for your love even though at time she does not show it
6 of swords placed in you both for a reason
Destiny has put you guys together but forces are pulling you apart
Her marriage is an empty victory
The grass is definitely not greener
You guys have that spiritual connection as you start to dream about her the color will become more vivid.
Somehow or another the flesh will start to soon follow.

So.... after reading all the posts in this forum, there are definitely some similarities in the readings. Is she reading from a script??? When she pulls certain cards she reads them the same way???? I have to admit, I really enjoyed my reading and for me I never rely on dates or predictions. I am not waiting on something to happen. I just want to confirm my own intuition. But now maybe she is a fraud with luck????? Preppie throughout this entire thread you have really fought to support this reader. I feel you and I want her to be gifted. I want her to be the real deal, but Gosh what she said to me today seems so in line to what she said to others. Almost verbatim.  :-\
i too got something very similar from PR when I tried her a while back. Thankfully it was a cheap reading

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #304 on: October 10, 2017, 01:53:22 AM »
I think she has a particular script for each card. I know that with only so many cards in the deck that people are eventually bound to get some of the same cards in their readings, but she definitely has a set phrase for each card. I double checked my notes because I thought some of the things you wrote sounded familiar; I also got a couple of the same cards as you and she said the same thing. Now, I originally did want to believe her when I read with her because she did say some things that lined up with the situation, BUT she also said something to me regarding a couple of cards that didn't quite make sense to me. I've been studying the tarot for a couple of years now, and I am by no means at all a professional, but I know that the cards can mean different things depending on where they fall and the cards around them. Also her interpretations of the cards are far different from what I've ever learned for them to be.

I'm not ready to say she's a fraud because she did hit on some things; whether that was luck or talent I can't say for sure, but her phrases are definitely generic enough that they could fit for many people. I'm just glad it was cheap and that I am well done with getting readings.

Offline peppie

« Reply #305 on: October 10, 2017, 07:41:41 AM »
i just went back and read career readings.... honestly she was REALLY right on. it's the relationship stuff that was a bit iffy. however, i can't say she was wrong because i have yet to find out.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 07:53:25 AM by peppie »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #306 on: October 10, 2017, 03:52:30 PM »
Doesn't having a particular script for each card make the person just a card reader.
Intuitives have the ability to know the cards and pick out what applies to your particular situation specifically, and not give you the same script as someone else.

This doesn't sound good to me. JMO.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #307 on: October 10, 2017, 04:04:30 PM »
She gave me almost the exact same reading two months ago.I was supposed to see movement this month. If anything its gotten worse. Lady P gave me further clarification and I feel like I understand better why things are the way they are. She's definitely my go to, but PR... never again. It made me feel good at the time, but seeing as though I got verbatim the same reading as you, Its likely that what she said is not true.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #308 on: October 10, 2017, 04:08:41 PM »
Doesn't having a particular script for each card make the person just a card reader.
Intuitives have the ability to know the cards and pick out what applies to your particular situation specifically, and not give you the same script as someone else.

Right, even if you are just a card reader, you still don't just memorize the cards and vomit them out as you lay them. There is work there interpretation based on your
unique situation. Shes a tarot robot and shady IMO.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #309 on: October 10, 2017, 04:14:41 PM »

Right, even if you are just a card reader, you still don't just memorize the cards and vomit them out as you lay them. There is work there interpretation based on your
unique situation. Shes a tarot robot and shady IMO.

I agree...there are some tarot readers that can really get the meaning of the cards down pat and how it applies to your situation (Miss Ann on bitwine is one I can think of), but this reader (PR) sounds like the complete opposite.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #310 on: October 18, 2017, 05:08:01 PM »
I have a big Rose hit on a financial matter. I asked her about it back in the spring and she predicted an unfavorable decision from a woman but a caring man would come in and reverse it, and I would be fine with the outcome. I got the outcome today, it's fine with me, and everything has happened exactly as she said. Crossed fingers now for her relationship predictions!

Offline peppie

« Reply #311 on: October 20, 2017, 12:46:47 AM »
anyone have updates?

Offline Universal9

« Reply #312 on: October 20, 2017, 01:09:03 PM »
Around april, she predicted definite contact. That contact never happened. I dont count facebook sublime messages wanting to reconnect as contact.

Offline peppie

« Reply #313 on: October 20, 2017, 04:58:09 PM »
Around april, she predicted definite contact. That contact never happened. I dont count facebook sublime messages wanting to reconnect as contact.
rawr. dammit!

Offline peppie

« Reply #314 on: October 22, 2017, 09:27:06 PM »
any updates on prophet rose? would appreciate any!