Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 162061 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: prophet rose
« Reply #270 on: August 22, 2017, 04:06:05 AM »
unfortunately, when i used to read with her about my ex, nothing she said ever came to pass, all the timelines she told me had passed. she also wavered on some other predictions, like said something in one reading but then contradicted it in another. i do feel she has a gift as she is able to give details about certain things. but with timing, there's just too much to influence it. i do recommend her to anyone that hasn't tried her. the only person to really tell me i wouldn't have a reconnection with the ex is Kisha. Now I'm stuck on some other guy and ask about him haha....and so it continues ::)

Thanks, Knel. Yeah, I love Kisha. Have you had anything come to pass w the new guy and readers?

Hey PrettyLiz, so the readers who totally nailed the guy I've been talking to (honestly I wouldn't even call it that as he is horrible with communication and goes days without a text lol) are Kisha, Christina, Phoenyx Amore, Mystic Raven, Jade, and Yvonne. I do not ask about timing so much as I do about intentions/feelings/future. ALL OF THEM told me straight up there WILL NOT be a long term future or relationship as he will continue to be in and out of my life and really wants to just hook up. They all said he would be hesitant as he's going through a break up (which he is and Christina and Kisha both got that). They see me talking to him for a bit, but it will fizzle and according to all of those readers I will be meeting someone else in the next couple of months who will be relationship material. Oh another reader who I tried for the first time a few weeks ago who nailed my guys personality and my current situation and who also told me there would be no future with him is Advisor Neal.

Thank you for this. I'm going to PM you  :-*
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 04:11:26 AM by PrettyLittleLiz »

Offline whskers

« Reply #271 on: August 22, 2017, 10:51:38 PM »
I really like her! Prophet Rose nailed my situation. The only prediction she has was that my new guy will be committed to me towards the end of the year. But as far as picking up the situation, she was spot on.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #272 on: August 22, 2017, 10:58:50 PM »
I really like her! Prophet Rose nailed my situation. The only prediction she has was that my new guy will be committed to me towards the end of the year. But as far as picking up the situation, she was spot on.

PR's timeline came and went for me. I don't hold anyone to timelines, but I'm just putting it out there. Also, she sounds like a 'tarot robot'.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #273 on: September 02, 2017, 05:25:32 AM »
I called prose regarding career in may. No specific questions just what do you see for me regarding career type question. She told me I would see a window of opportunity and I would jump through it and go for a role I have not done before and it would be a leap into the unknown. Well she was right, in mid August I applied for a role with current company and its for a role I have no experience in. Her usual timing line that she throws around of  "between 1 and 2" I just disregarded . Now I just wait to see if I was successful. But to me this is already a hit because at the time I wasn't even looking to leave my job at all. Will update if I am successful.

Offline peppie

« Reply #274 on: September 02, 2017, 12:47:42 PM »
I called prose regarding career in may. No specific questions just what do you see for me regarding career type question. She told me I would see a window of opportunity and I would jump through it and go for a role I have not done before and it would be a leap into the unknown. Well she was right, in mid August I applied for a role with current company and its for a role I have no experience in. Her usual timing line that she throws around of  "between 1 and 2" I just disregarded . Now I just wait to see if I was successful. But to me this is already a hit because at the time I wasn't even looking to leave my job at all. Will update if I am successful.

Rose is amazing at career questions. She nailed some weird stuff for me, too. I mean "weird" in that it wasn't something I was planning on doing or expecting. She's predicted some horrible things, too, that have happened. She doesn't see every detail, as sometimes she saw things and got them a little mixed up (they were true but not how the words seemed). It's best if you call prose occasionally, as the readings aren't as clear when you call a lot. Plus, she doesn't seem to like doing the same question over and over and over again.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #275 on: September 02, 2017, 04:34:52 PM »
Has anyone had a negative reading from her?

Offline peppie

« Reply #276 on: September 02, 2017, 04:38:45 PM »
Has anyone had a negative reading from her?

Okay, seriously, do you read these threads at all?

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #277 on: September 02, 2017, 04:40:41 PM »
Yes i do

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #278 on: September 02, 2017, 04:44:41 PM »
Just saw your lil entry I didnt read what anyone wrote today but you seem bothered "I" only asked this question once, it was a yes or no you didnt need to respond.

Offline peppie

« Reply #279 on: September 02, 2017, 05:23:42 PM »
Just saw your lil entry I didnt read what anyone wrote today but you seem bothered "I" only asked this question once, it was a yes or no you didnt need to respond.

Sorry - not trying to be rude but this question was asked like three times. She isn't afraid to give negative readings. And when she does, watch out. It's pretty negative; when she did that to me it was BAD and it really did happen. Otherwise, she'll make the blow softer, in which case it's only somewhat negative so you shouldn't worry too much about it.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #280 on: September 02, 2017, 07:20:55 PM »

Sorry - not trying to be rude but this question was asked like three times. She isn't afraid to give negative readings. And when she does, watch out. It's pretty negative; when she did that to me it was BAD and it really did happen. Otherwise, she'll make the blow softer, in which case it's only somewhat negative so you shouldn't worry too much about it.

Thanks, I only asked randomly because i was just frustrated seeing mixed reviews on every reader including the ones i feel work for me. Makes me hope I'm not getting a fairy tail. No matter what bad update i have for PRose she still see's a good outcome. I should just take a break from readings, and caring about a situation i notice thats when the table turns faster and things go my way.   

Offline peppie

« Reply #281 on: September 03, 2017, 03:42:33 PM »

Thanks, I only asked randomly because i was just frustrated seeing mixed reviews on every reader including the ones i feel work for me. Makes me hope I'm not getting a fairy tail. No matter what bad update i have for PRose she still see's a good outcome. I should just take a break from readings, and caring about a situation i notice thats when the table turns faster and things go my way.

rose has been wrong for me before on a relationship FYI. but she's been very accurate for the most part.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #282 on: September 11, 2017, 08:17:35 PM »
Any updates on predictions

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #283 on: September 11, 2017, 08:30:13 PM »
Her timeframes for me have passed. I was overall unimpressed with her as it felt like I was talking to a tarot robot.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #284 on: September 11, 2017, 08:34:07 PM »
Her timeframes for me have passed. I was overall unimpressed with her as it felt like I was talking to a tarot robot.

lol agreed