Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 162036 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #255 on: August 12, 2017, 04:44:08 PM »
I might try her again because she is so cheap and she got one thing right. One thing that most readers miss, but the prediction she gave was for June and that that would happen within a couple of months from June when I got the call, so the timing isn't there at all.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #256 on: August 12, 2017, 05:22:08 PM »
Does she ever give anyone negative predictions? Just curious.

For me, not outcomes yet but she's told me things I didn't want to hear before, in various areas. So far, she's been right too.

Offline peppie

« Reply #257 on: August 12, 2017, 08:40:03 PM »
i'll just answer everyone here.

1) she DOES give negative predictions. sometimes when i call her i'm filled with a certain level of anxiety because when she says somethign bad is going to happen it's bad. i get afraid to call her sometimes. in march she pulled these crazy things out of the air ... very very negative (read back in all the posts in this forum for what i said) and it happened. oh my did it happen. horrible.

2) it was a relationship. nothing was happening like she said but it SEEMED right so i was so confused - i mean all her descriptions and everything were right but no movement. i actually did something to reach out and THEN what she said happened. i was shocked! so sometimes i think we need to also do our part i guess.

3) she made some really weird specific predictions for my career. and then i got super impatient and annoyed that she was recycling things. but lo and behold BAM done done and done.

she's not perfect as pointed out in that she has some annoying habits but man.... suddenly everything just happened. i guess sometimes it takes a while for stuff to pan out.

Offline nancy

« Reply #258 on: August 12, 2017, 09:24:18 PM »
i'll just answer everyone here.

1) she DOES give negative predictions. sometimes when i call her i'm filled with a certain level of anxiety because when she says somethign bad is going to happen it's bad. i get afraid to call her sometimes. in march she pulled these crazy things out of the air ... very very negative (read back in all the posts in this forum for what i said) and it happened. oh my did it happen. horrible.

2) it was a relationship. nothing was happening like she said but it SEEMED right so i was so confused - i mean all her descriptions and everything were right but no movement. i actually did something to reach out and THEN what she said happened. i was shocked! so sometimes i think we need to also do our part i guess.

3) she made some really weird specific predictions for my career. and then i got super impatient and annoyed that she was recycling things. but lo and behold BAM done done and done.

she's not perfect as pointed out in that she has some annoying habits but man.... suddenly everything just happened. i guess sometimes it takes a while for stuff to pan out.

I agree with you , sometime we need to do our part in order thing to happen.  My advisor always see that person will contact me but of course I have to be the one who reach out first. When we reach out that person have a choice not to respond/contact us but if that person respond that meant it's a contact.

Offline 88

« Reply #259 on: August 13, 2017, 06:27:16 AM »
I read with her today and she said "work" can deal with family or numbers. Maybe she just uses it in a vague sense. I don't think it's sexist btw. Women can work hard too. We live in a "hustle hard" culture (not being argumentative - just objective)
What a little load of crap. Please try to understand this. If someone is in love with someone, then they feel safe and happy with that person. When a psychic says something like that Bostongirl, i think it means that shes trying to put icing on a shit cake composed of this guy doesn't want to be around you. Also....  This is not the 1950s where men used busy at work as an excuse for not contacting their women, and the women actually pretended to believe that that wasn't code for "he's not interested " or "he's seeing someone else". Awww what a good hardworking office man- puke. Soulmates-  if you are a sucker for the soul mate comment, then maybe you need to stop slurping it up. If you think that a person can have enough intuition to tell in a five minute call just how many lifetimes you have been with a person and where your soul is at when you are not in a lifetime.... And another persons.... Then think again. And.... High propability that theres more than one person we see in many lifetimes- and it aint always happy joy joy cuz karma is sticky stuff. One more thing-   Just read with well reputated readers or at least only take the well reputated ons seriously especially if they say it isn't going to happen. Sorry about lack of punctuation and typos- using a phone.   Oh....  And if someone is living with someone and sharing a bed with them every night, well than that is of high significance, though true, they might be muserable their relationship still is of romantic nature.

Offline peppie

« Reply #260 on: August 13, 2017, 03:03:52 PM »
Ahhh this is my fear...about reaching out to POI first. Everyone says he needs to be the one to reach out, but when we dated before I had to be the one to reach out and give him an opening which he always thanked me for because he was scared to lol but then he disappeared on me and screwed up and part of me thinks he would like to come back but doesn't know how to. Yet everyone says not to contact him and to let him, that he will and he needs to. Ugh!

at the end of the day, i guess it's our job to make our lives happen... and we shouldn't act on what someone else tells us. in any case, it's fun when stuff comes true.

Offline Kate

« Reply #261 on: August 18, 2017, 01:33:30 AM »
I was in the same situation - being told not to reach out, when I had always been the one to do it in the past.  So eventually I DID reach out - I did not get a reply (he has never not replied to my messages before...)  I panicked and contacted one of the best and most accurate readers I had spoken to, and he told me that now I had reached out, it would put back communication with my POI and I would not hear from him for longer period of time. I deeply regret it. My experience is unique to me obviously.. but I thought i would share incase it helps you..

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #262 on: August 18, 2017, 02:36:41 AM »
Aww  don't feel bad Kate,  you did what you had to. I was told not to contact my POI but it's my life and some things just need to get off my chest and there's nothing wrong with a hello.. if they're meant to be with us they will come back no matter what. It sucks to wait I know.. I've been waiting 9 months and I'm sure other people waited longer than I did. As long as the convo is light & sweet you should be ok :)

sodapopcharm

« Reply #263 on: August 20, 2017, 09:04:41 AM »
I tried Rose recently. She seemed to connect and got a lot of details on her own. She gave me a timeframe of 1-2 weeks or 1-2 months regarding something. I know she gives that "1-2" line to a lot of people. Will update if she's right.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #264 on: August 21, 2017, 11:36:12 PM »
I like PRose although I'm not sure on her predictions yet. I think she is quick and does not seem to try to keep you on the phone. Has anyone had anything significant come to pass with her?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #265 on: August 22, 2017, 01:14:14 AM »
I like PRose although I'm not sure on her predictions yet. I think she is quick and does not seem to try to keep you on the phone. Has anyone had anything significant come to pass with her?

Pretty much everything she's told me has passed. I'm waiting for her to open her line right now.

Offline knel27

« Reply #266 on: August 22, 2017, 03:39:43 AM »
unfortunately, when i used to read with her about my ex, nothing she said ever came to pass, all the timelines she told me had passed. she also wavered on some other predictions, like said something in one reading but then contradicted it in another. i do feel she has a gift as she is able to give details about certain things. but with timing, there's just too much to influence it. i do recommend her to anyone that hasn't tried her. the only person to really tell me i wouldn't have a reconnection with the ex is Kisha. Now I'm stuck on some other guy and ask about him haha....and so it continues ::)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #267 on: August 22, 2017, 03:54:43 AM »
unfortunately, when i used to read with her about my ex, nothing she said ever came to pass, all the timelines she told me had passed. she also wavered on some other predictions, like said something in one reading but then contradicted it in another. i do feel she has a gift as she is able to give details about certain things. but with timing, there's just too much to influence it. i do recommend her to anyone that hasn't tried her. the only person to really tell me i wouldn't have a reconnection with the ex is Kisha. Now I'm stuck on some other guy and ask about him haha....and so it continues ::)

Thanks, Knel. Yeah, I love Kisha. Have you had anything come to pass w the new guy and readers?

Offline knel27

« Reply #268 on: August 22, 2017, 04:02:32 AM »

Thanks, Knel. Yeah, I love Kisha. Have you had anything come to pass w the new guy and readers?

Hey PrettyLiz, so the readers who totally nailed the guy I've been talking to (honestly I wouldn't even call it that as he is horrible with communication and goes days without a text lol) are Kisha, Christina, Phoenyx Amore, Mystic Raven, Jade, and Yvonne. I do not ask about timing so much as I do about intentions/feelings/future. ALL OF THEM told me straight up there WILL NOT be a long term future or relationship as he will continue to be in and out of my life and really wants to just hook up. They all said he would be hesitant as he's going through a break up (which he is and Christina and Kisha both got that). They see me talking to him for a bit, but it will fizzle and according to all of those readers I will be meeting someone else in the next couple of months who will be relationship material. Oh another reader who I tried for the first time a few weeks ago who nailed my guys personality and my current situation and who also told me there would be no future with him is Advisor Neal.

Offline knel27

« Reply #269 on: August 22, 2017, 04:05:08 AM »
I forgot to add too that the current guy is behaving exactly how the readers (the ones mentioned above) said he would as far as communication and being closed off. It is also 'fizzling' right now as they described. I think when you have someone in your life the readers are more accurate, when i used to call about my ex after not having talked to him in a year, no one could really pick up on details, or maybe they did but I would never know because I never spoke to him again.

anything