Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 162035 times)

Offline peppie

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #240 on: August 04, 2017, 10:35:45 PM »
this should make baypark really happy because he/she really has it out for prophet rose :) .

predictions did not pan out for an interest at all. false hope false hope false hope.

also she made me REALLY mad. i told her something that happened. well it shifted. i called back and she repeated back to me what i told her but it was ONE WEEK old news. she recycled what i told her and it really made me mad.

anyway, i'm not calling her anymore. then again, i've dropped like four of my remaining six favorites.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #241 on: August 05, 2017, 12:01:49 AM »
this should make baypark really happy because he/she really has it out for prophet rose :) .

predictions did not pan out for an interest at all. false hope false hope false hope.

also she made me REALLY mad. i told her something that happened. well it shifted. i called back and she repeated back to me what i told her but it was ONE WEEK old news. she recycled what i told her and it really made me mad.

anyway, i'm not calling her anymore. then again, i've dropped like four of my remaining six favorites.

I agree with that.  That's what I didn't like about her too.  Who remains in your favorites?  It sucks when you talk to a few people you like then over time you realize they just weren't what you thought.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #242 on: August 05, 2017, 05:31:37 AM »

They never admit that they were wrong lol. The energy shifted that what all psychic said if I was wrong I would admit, I been wrong in the past before but not your case she like you.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 05:33:33 AM by lostsoul209 »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #243 on: August 05, 2017, 06:13:47 AM »

I did not have it out for her! I gave her quite a few chances because she worked for so many but after the she gave me the line about she sees a woman with the initial T then said her name which i gave her the info the previous reading, I was done.  Sorry she duped you as well.  I think she's got a little psychic ability mixed in with alot of.bullcrap.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #244 on: August 05, 2017, 06:18:51 AM »
Lmao! Yes, I hate when she magically dishes out the information i have already gave ( roll eyes everytime). She has worked for me as far as what she reads in her cards, but she starts wasting my money reading her notes of information i gave. I did contact her about work today and i didnt like that she couldn't give a 100% answer. Just talk around it.

Offline peppie

« Reply #245 on: August 05, 2017, 03:10:25 PM »
here's the thing though - she saw things NO ONE else saw and she was right on. but it really pisses me off the using of information. i did state in the past she does this but it just really annoyed me how she did it this time.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #246 on: August 05, 2017, 03:14:32 PM »
here's the thing though - she saw things NO ONE else saw and she was right on. but it really pisses me off the using of information. i did state in the past she does this but it just really annoyed me how she did it this time.

Thats why I think she does have psychic abilities  but she throws in bullcrap which ruins it

Offline peppie

« Reply #247 on: August 05, 2017, 03:24:25 PM »

Thats why I think she does have psychic abilities  but she throws in bullcrap which ruins it

Yeah that's a part of it. I think someone that is willing to be dishonest in that way is willing to be dishonest in other ways. But I would add that she never wastes anyone's time and is super fast and ethical in that way.

In any case, I won't say more bad things about prophet rose because nobody is perfect but i've lost interest in calling her.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #248 on: August 06, 2017, 12:09:03 AM »
Its never a bad idea to be critical of these readers....I don't know why people see it as bashing. All most of us are doing is having an open mind, looking at the signs, and being
as objective as possible after paying for a service. We owe that to ourselves and others. I think Baypark did a great job calling her out for what she is...a marginally talented psychic that throws in a lot of bull crap along with it. Dosent sound like someone anyone should trust, whether she has ability or not.

Offline peppie

« Reply #249 on: August 06, 2017, 12:17:09 AM »
Its never a bad idea to be critical of these readers....I don't know why people see it as bashing. All most of us are doing is having an open mind, looking at the signs, and being
as objective as possible after paying for a service. We owe that to ourselves and others. I think Baypark did a great job calling her out for what she is...a marginally talented psychic that throws in a lot of bull crap along with it. Dosent sound like someone anyone should trust, whether she has ability or not.

i actually think prophet rose is very talented - and nothing what you've stated about her here. However, I don't like the smoke and mirrors tactic. I'm going to have to disagree with what you've written.

in any case, after being pissed for a few days, i've rethought my position - i've had several people just let me know that things panned out with her predictions. reliable sources. i'm going to wait to see if the prediction i thought was wrong pans out - it did last time.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 12:18:57 AM by peppie »

Offline peppie

« Reply #250 on: August 12, 2017, 08:21:47 AM »
well oh my goodness.

prose was right about the thing i thought she was wrong about. it was such a long shot.

i mean... she was clearly wrong, right? what she said didn't happened and went in the opposite direction. then she said wait a little bit longer. (i was like yeah right).

well lo and behold it happened. ugh! she was right about that and other things.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #251 on: August 12, 2017, 09:45:19 AM »
well oh my goodness.

prose was right about the thing i thought she was wrong about. it was such a long shot.

i mean... she was clearly wrong, right? what she said didn't happened and went in the opposite direction. then she said wait a little bit longer. (i was like yeah right).

Was it a good prediction ? Congrats!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #252 on: August 12, 2017, 11:59:15 AM »
well oh my goodness.

Thats good.  She really works for you!! Congrats!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #253 on: August 12, 2017, 03:39:10 PM »
well oh my goodness.

Wow, cool! Congrats! She's highly accurate for me too. In fact, I need to check in with her.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #254 on: August 12, 2017, 04:37:59 PM »
prose

Smart and cute. We should do that for all the readers.