Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 162181 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #225 on: July 22, 2017, 04:14:04 AM »
Any updates? She's been pretty correct for me with events and timing.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #226 on: July 22, 2017, 10:08:21 AM »
@shayalay when is she usually on?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #227 on: July 22, 2017, 11:47:55 PM »
Not sure, I see her on anywhere from early afternoon through 10, 10:30 pm PST. She's on a good bit though, prob nearly every day.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #228 on: July 25, 2017, 09:41:01 PM »
Has anyone had career predictions pan out with Prophet Rose? I am thinking of reading with her or Christina474773.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #229 on: July 26, 2017, 12:33:37 AM »
She said that girl and I have a spiritual connection when she think of me I think of her vice versa and that person was put into my life for a reason and the angel are trying to guide us I was wondering does she said the same thing too you guys too? I post back if her Prediction come true or not.

She said the same exact thing to me in my first reading

She said this exact same thing to me as well. Hoping she is still right though with her predictions as it seems many of you have had good luck with her!!

I wouldn't count on it... I have put her in my do not call again list lol, considering how many people have had similar lines fed to them. I don't feel that she is legit.  Maybe she's good with predictions, maybe she gets lucky? Who knows.

Offline knel27

« Reply #230 on: July 26, 2017, 01:07:06 AM »
she kept telling me the same thing for a few months, that old POI would contact in 1-4 months, then 1-3, then finally 1-3 weeks which i thought okay cool she's consistent, well then that 1-3 weeks didn't pass. she also changed her tune on me when for a few months told me i would be meeting someone in the summer, but then a month ago told me it would be more Nov/Dec. She also told me for a while that me and my old POI would reconnect and it would be 'magical' and that I would have the finally say if I wanted to be with him or not. Then later told me that he would still have the same problems if he came back and it wouldn't be enough for me. When I called her out on all this she emailed me and told me to find another advisor. I told her I had liked her as an advisor but just needed some clarity. She blocked me, and I didn't even leave her bad feedback. Looking back i don't know why i called her so much, she fed me the same lines everyone else got on this thread. I guess we all learn the hard way.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #231 on: July 26, 2017, 08:28:42 AM »
Prediction of contact came to pass for me, literally today.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #232 on: July 30, 2017, 04:07:27 AM »
Out of curiosity, I ready with her. She did pick on details but the predictions are hard to believe... that being said, I would love for her to be accurate but I am trying to take everything with a grain of salt these days. Any updates?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #233 on: August 03, 2017, 01:49:49 PM »
I've had a Rose prediction happen solidly thus far. This is a financial issue. Outcome (positive) is pending but the rest of the prediction has just happened.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #234 on: August 03, 2017, 01:56:28 PM »
Yes, down to the details too, even about a person who would be involved. The reading was back in April, I believe, or maybe early May.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #235 on: August 03, 2017, 02:47:40 PM »
Yes, down to the details too, even about a person who would be involved. The reading was back in April, I believe, or maybe early May.

Congrats! Happy to see her predictions are happening. She did tell me why my POI hadn't reached out to me and at first I thought it was generic until I met him and he told me he hadn't reached out because he was a little too stressed with a work situation. I hope her other predictions happen!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #236 on: August 03, 2017, 08:55:57 PM »
Listened back to some old reading and she has been bang-on with how things have progressed in a romantic situation. Other predictions are still outstanding but timing hasn't come for them yet. She doesn't always know what her numbers mean, just a warning.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #237 on: August 03, 2017, 10:23:09 PM »
Here what I get a long time ago when I read with her there always has been a physical attraction with each other, she tried not to act weak or foolish when she around me. It look like the spirit are trying to guide us together.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #238 on: August 03, 2017, 10:32:50 PM »
That's good! She's never told me any of that.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #239 on: August 04, 2017, 01:45:38 AM »
Here what I get a long time ago when I read with her there always has been a physical attraction with each other, she tried not to act weak or foolish when she around me. It look like the spirit are trying to guide us together.

She told me this same thing, which is why I'm not sure about her. On the other hand, this could be true for both of us.
LOL what did Judi told you?

anything