Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 162102 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #210 on: June 26, 2017, 06:38:51 PM »
Are predictions coming to pass or are they things she's picked up regarding the past and present?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #211 on: June 26, 2017, 06:56:55 PM »
I have predictions coming to pass. One thing she told me the other day seems highly unlikely. It's good, I just can't imagine it. But Peppie has said many times that things she couldn't believe did happen so I'm hopeful.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #212 on: June 26, 2017, 07:28:33 PM »
Had anyone had predictions from her come to pass past her timeframes? She has been wrong on timing for me but am still hoping she was just wrong on timing. She did seem to pick up well

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #213 on: June 26, 2017, 07:45:09 PM »
Read with her on way back in feb nothing come to pass like all the psychic lol.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #214 on: June 26, 2017, 08:01:41 PM »
Had anyone had predictions from her come to pass past her timeframes? She has been wrong on timing for me but am still hoping she was just wrong on timing. She did seem to pick up well

Her timing can definitely be off. Also, she seems to be one of those who has little idea of what her numbers mean. For example, for one event she got 4-8 and thought it was weeks, "hopefully not months," which upset me fairly badly. It was days. :-/

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #215 on: June 26, 2017, 08:10:43 PM »
what's frustrating about this reader is for a few people, she's gotten things right but for me, she's not only been wrong but she's tried to throw things in to make me think she's this incredible psychic, like me telling her the name of my POI's ex and then next reading saying she's see's someone with that name.  Total and utter bullcrap.  I don't understand why she does that.  I'm not an idiot :)

Offline knel27

« Reply #216 on: June 26, 2017, 08:37:26 PM »
Read with her on way back in feb nothing come to pass like all the psychic lol.

I thought your POI did eventually come back or message you? I wouldn't say a reader is completely wrong just because it didn't happen in the exact time frame....

Offline peppie

« Reply #217 on: June 27, 2017, 02:58:27 PM »
what's frustrating about this reader is for a few people, she's gotten things right but for me, she's not only been wrong but she's tried to throw things in to make me think she's this incredible psychic, like me telling her the name of my POI's ex and then next reading saying she's see's someone with that name.  Total and utter bullcrap.  I don't understand why she does that.  I'm not an idiot :)

Why do you keep calling? I'm confused. You seem to really dislike her and not connect with her. We already told you we all thinks she takes notes. It's annoying but as long as she gets other predictions right, I don't care.

Offline peppie

« Reply #218 on: June 27, 2017, 02:59:37 PM »

Yes. If I told you what she predicted you would know this was very specific and what she stated happened. Very specific things have come to pass. I'm a believer. Remember, however, I've stated she's been off on a few things. So she's definitely not perfect.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #219 on: June 27, 2017, 03:04:08 PM »

Why do you keep calling? I'm confused. You seem to really dislike her and not connect with her. We already told you we all thinks she takes notes. It's annoying but as long as she gets other predictions right, I don't care.

I don't call her anymore. After she tried to impress me with her psychic ability about the ex gf's name, i hung up. She lost all credibility with me.  Plua nothing she ever said came true and her 1 and 3's have come and gone a few times. Glad she works for others

Offline knel27

« Reply #220 on: June 29, 2017, 01:42:48 PM »
Have you guys ever called her and she wasn't able to give numbers?
I thought it was weird when I called her the other day and she said she wasn't getting numbers this time....and the previous time I called she had gotten 1-3 likely weeks (for the first time in the last couple months it was weeks she was getting and not months). I guess I was a little puzzled because she always gets numbers and my last reading was just different. Not sure what this means...

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #221 on: June 29, 2017, 05:39:11 PM »
Have you guys ever called her and she wasn't able to give numbers?
I thought it was weird when I called her the other day and she said she wasn't getting numbers this time....and the previous time I called she had gotten 1-3 likely weeks (for the first time in the last couple months it was weeks she was getting and not months). I guess I was a little puzzled because she always gets numbers and my last reading was just different. Not sure what this means...

Yeah, one time she said she couldn't get a number on timing for something she previously had given me timing and then did give me again in a subsequent reading. I don't know what it means either.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #222 on: July 10, 2017, 01:40:24 AM »
She's one of the few readers that have been accurate for me. She has been accurate for me on a few predictions that have happen recently.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #223 on: July 10, 2017, 04:47:12 AM »
How do others contact her? I don't understand keen well, when I go to put myself in her queue or even arrange a reading, it says 'away, send mail' or something along those lines. So I did. Then it says she's not reading her emails 🤔

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #224 on: July 11, 2017, 04:29:38 AM »
You want to arrange a call, if that option is available for that particular reader. Not all readers provide the same options so that everyone can contact them. If it says the reader is away, she isn't online, but she hasn't made that option available in either of her two listings it seems, just email. You just have to catch her when she takes calls.

anything