Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 162171 times)

Offline Alchemist13

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #195 on: June 11, 2017, 12:38:09 AM »
 sorry my voice text went on a rampage

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #196 on: June 11, 2017, 01:05:05 AM »
She's been accurate for me thus far.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #197 on: June 11, 2017, 01:09:59 AM »
I forgot I read with her and this was this one so i accidentally called her again last night and she did the whole "i'm hearing #-#... which was my birthday and then "heard" his. Then repeated the same thing from last time, 1-2 and 1-3 and same stuff as last time, got the wheel of fortune card and the 2 of whatever again and everything she said in the post before me and much of this thread lol. I mean, she's in line with my other readers so if she's right I'll give her props but the evidence for her telling everyone the same thing is pretty overwhelming.

Telling me something that I know is true about the situation nothing's new underneath the Sun.

The she picked up that he was miserable and all this other stuff about him is true because his employee told me that he is miserable depressed lonely sad and is working really hard.

I just asked one question and she talked the whole entire time. I wished I could of recorded her.

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #198 on: June 13, 2017, 12:44:33 AM »
Prophet Rose was correct on a contact prediction. She said saw a 1 and 2. Today is the 12th, contact was made today.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #199 on: June 13, 2017, 01:02:01 AM »
Prophet Rose was correct on a contact prediction. She said saw a 1 and 2. Today is the 12th, contact was made today.

You are being generous here giving her credit for that.

« Reply #200 on: June 13, 2017, 01:45:03 AM »

LOL What do you mean? I was shocked. Her and Jade were correct.

« Reply #201 on: June 13, 2017, 01:54:45 AM »
This was after a month of not speaking.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #202 on: June 13, 2017, 02:28:24 AM »
Yeah I'm going to say she was just lucky.  I've read with her a handful of times. I got 1 and 3, 1 and 2 every single time.  I'm sorry but SO many people get the 1and 2 it's just way too questionable if she's actually psychic or guesses.

In one reading I had mentioned the POI ex girlfriend whose name is Tina. She was saying a woman was causing havoc in his life. I said "well it could be Tina".   The next reading lo and behold she said "I'm getting a strong energy of a woman with the name starting with  a T maybe Tina"?  (THE NAME OF HIS EX) well NO SHIT!!!  Omg she's amazing.  I truly feel this woman is a scam. She may have a small psychic ability but most of it is luck.

stargazer

« Reply #203 on: June 13, 2017, 02:32:03 AM »
lol why did you keep calling her?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #204 on: June 13, 2017, 02:36:46 AM »

She hit on a few things that Might have been true and sounded good. She may be good with the present but that's unverified. When she mentioned the ex GFs name i hung up.  That was pure bullshit lol

Offline bstalling

« Reply #205 on: June 13, 2017, 03:22:51 AM »

LOL What do you mean? I was shocked. Her and Jade were correct.

First, the throwing out numbers things, they are just guesses. If they guess right, you still can't give them credit for using their psychic ability.

Now, if a psychic said an exact date and time of day, weeks later...then you can say they were right. Honestly, I think a lot of high ratings is because the psychic just guessed correctly. Dosent mean they are psychic really.

stargazer

« Reply #206 on: June 13, 2017, 03:43:40 AM »

She hit on a few things that Might have been true and sounded good. She may be good with the present but that's unverified. When she mentioned the ex GFs name i hung up.  That was pure bullshit lol
would've been hilarious if you said "well no shit, I told you the name Tina last time!" before hanging up 😂

« Reply #207 on: June 13, 2017, 04:27:57 AM »
Thanks guys. Well, I guess I won't be calling her back.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #208 on: June 26, 2017, 04:14:35 PM »
Any more updates? She's pretty accurate for me. She gets more overview than details but she's basically been right.

Offline peppie

« Reply #209 on: June 26, 2017, 06:33:12 PM »
Pretty damned right again for me. Things there's no way she could have known, new stuff.

anything