Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 162183 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #180 on: May 06, 2017, 05:39:18 PM »
K. That's what I did. I'm #8 though, so I don't know if I can get through.

I'd bet you will. Her line moves pretty fast, I guess because she's so fast. I've been that far out in the line plenty of times and I've never not gotten her.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #181 on: May 06, 2017, 05:40:46 PM »
Yeah, but it's a four hour wait.
I'll just keep waiting it out and get back in line if booted.
Are direct questions best for her?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #182 on: May 06, 2017, 05:54:23 PM »
Since she is so cheap, I used the small amount in my account to check her out.

She gave me an answer, but it was one of those vague, read the tarot card kind of answers. Where she gives you an answer in the abstract, but cant tell you "this and this will happen".

Basically, she said the situation will be "stepping stones" and there will be "help"

Just wasnt impressed and don't see all the hype.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #183 on: May 06, 2017, 06:06:46 PM »

She gave me an answer, but it was one of those vague, read the tarot card kind of answers. Where she gives you an answer in the abstract, but cant tell you "this and this will happen".

Basically, she said the situation will be "stepping stones" and there will be "help"

Yes, this was my plan. I have six minutes worth of talk time, which is $12 bucks. It fits the bill so I don't have to add more funds. Cahre was on earlier but I'd have to add funds at her $3.99 per min.

Offline peppie

« Reply #184 on: May 06, 2017, 06:25:23 PM »

After calling her for a while I would interpret that to mean it will be slow moving and not too easy. Basically the answer is it's gonna take a while and you will get frustrated. That's how I have seen it play out when she got that. It's not great news imho. But not horrible.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #185 on: May 06, 2017, 06:30:00 PM »

After calling her for a while I would interpret that to mean it will be slow moving and not too easy. Basically the answer is it's gonna take a while and you will get frustrated. That's how I have seen it play out when she got that. It's not great news imho. But not horrible.

I understand the meaning of what she said, but it wasnt a direct answer as I would have liked. I mean, I was assuming what she said before I called her. I asked her what would actually happen, she couldnt deliver with that..she just read descriptions of the tarot cards. And there was no true confirmation/validation that she was really tuning into the situation (work/relocation related). I could have pulled the cards and said the same thing. It dosent necessarily leave me any wiser abotu the situation.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 06:42:38 PM by bstalling »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #186 on: May 06, 2017, 07:38:47 PM »
Yeah I got in and I ended up asking only one question because she is basically a card reader. This is what it seemed like to me. It even sounded like she was reading during some of her card explanations (from that tarot book or notes) when she was talking to me, because she sounded robotic at times. There is legitimacy to what she was saying, but it was only general enough to apply to anyone and specific enough (only marginally) to apply to what I asked about. She did mainly just give the explanation of the cards rather than more insight. I mean I don't even feel satisfied and everything is supposed to happen within the next two months. I asked about a job and she did mention that the current place I'm in now is temporary (very true). I'm not sure if she said it feels temporary or not, because that would indicate she is also intuitive.

Most of the generalities she spoke on was that one thing would happen, which would lead to something else, then have a snowball effect (no she said chain reaction), etc and someone would be the front runner to making it start and this could very well be one of the many placement agencies I'm registered with, so she kind of picked up on that? IDK. She stated within one to two months, but then said things would pick up after thirty days, in the month of June. She also said I will be working with a lot of people and jugging a lot of things, but be able to handle it. She said that anxious feeling that comes with everything is my angel guides telling me not to feel nervous and to act as if I can’t handle it, because I will. She said whatever I need to do to improve myself over the upcoming weeks, I should do so now. I have no idea what that means (get a face lift or something)?

I rang off after the first question because it didn't really lead me anywhere. It was a four min call for $8, which still leaves four dollars in my account. I even heard her shuffling the cards. I'll hold off on anymore trial readings until the month of July and come back and update on similar readings with Zadalia and DZigns. I doubt I’d read with her again only because the specificity wasn’t there. So now I know.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #187 on: May 06, 2017, 07:50:36 PM »
Yeah I got in and I ended up asking only one question because she is basically a card reader. This is what it seemed like to me. It even sounded like she was reading during some of her card explanations (from that tarot book or notes) when she was talking to me, because she sounded robotic at times. There is legitimacy to what she was saying, but it was only general enough to apply to anyone and specific enough (only marginally) to apply to what I asked about. She did mainly just give the explanation of the cards rather than more insight. I mean I don't even feel satisfied and everything is supposed to happen within the next two months. I asked about a job and she did mention that the current place I'm in now is temporary (very true). I'm not sure if she said it feels temporary or not, because that would indicate she is also intuitive.

Most of the generalities she spoke on was that one thing would happen, which would lead to something else, then have a snowball effect (no she said chain reaction), etc and someone would be the front runner to making it start and this could very well be one of the many placement agencies I'm registered with, so she kind of picked up on that? IDK. She stated within one to two months, but then said things would pick up after thirty days, in the month of June. She also said I will be working with a lot of people and jugging a lot of things, but be able to handle it. She said that anxious feeling that comes with everything is my angel guides telling me not to feel nervous and to act as if I can’t handle it, because I will. She said whatever I need to do to improve myself over the upcoming weeks, I should do so now. I have no idea what that means (get a face lift or something)?

I rang off after the first question because it didn't really lead me anywhere. It was a four min call for $8, which still leaves four dollars in my account. I even heard her shuffling the cards. I'll hold off on anymore trial readings until the month of July and come back and update on similar readings with Zadalia and DZigns. I doubt I’d read with her again only because the specificity wasn’t there. So now I know.

She said almost exactly the same things for me. I guess since we were both calling about work, she kinda gives the same script..and if lucky, she will add an intuitive insight here or there. Even if she was being forthright and honest and not scripting, she just seems to be on the lower totem pole. I've gotten far more details/insight from other readers.

Offline peppie

« Reply #188 on: May 06, 2017, 11:32:44 PM »
i didn't like her reading style before but now i can see she's accurate. i actually called her a year ago and stopped because i didn't like her. but i did fortunatley write the reading down and saw she was the only one who was correct. that's why i started calling her after a three month hiatus.

she is fast, not warm, rushes, robotic, reads in a strange way but i have learned she is accurate. to me, that's all that matters.

she won't tell you what she won't see no matter how many times you ask. i also like queen of cups18 and i find she's the same. she tells you what she sees and then won't budge and tell you more when she's done. when she's done she's done and she'd like to go.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #189 on: May 15, 2017, 04:43:35 PM »
Just had a financial question play out exactly as Rose predicted, with specific details that did happen. I asked three readers the same question, plus Kisha picked it up in my general, and Rose got the most details as opposed to an overview. As all details happened with correct outcome, I consider her to have been the most accurate on this issue.

Offline peppie

« Reply #190 on: May 28, 2017, 12:32:54 AM »
Have her predictions manifested for anyone? Or have you had a good experience with her?
Can you PM me please?
i have had several except recently she pissed me off. anyway, yeah i have. what do you want to know?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #191 on: June 03, 2017, 10:09:17 PM »
Well crap. I just read this. I got pretty much every line in this thread. I think about him bc he thinks about me, he's insecure and afraid he's not good enough, he's overburdened with work, outside interference, his guides whispered to her that they will help him, exciting experience will bring us closer, he's going to realize i'm his one shot at true love, he's stubborn, our love is magical and she'd be honored for an update, 1-2 AND 1-3, i'm psychic and sometimes just know things are gonna happen, I already know we're going to be but I get doubtful... damn. Hope her predictions work anyways.
read with her once got the mostly the same thin too lol. She a fake

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #192 on: June 11, 2017, 12:33:02 AM »
After reading this whole entire thread I got a reading with her I had $10 left on my account so I said why not. 

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #193 on: June 11, 2017, 12:34:45 AM »
After reading this whole entire thread I got a reading with her I had $10 left on my account so I said why not.
Was she right for you?

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #194 on: June 11, 2017, 12:36:35 AM »
 here are my notes from what I can get. ,, she is crackhead fast.

The cards indicate that we are facing each other he hasn't moved on we have a misunderstanding issue that we need to get figured out and there is distance between us he feels remorse and things haunts him about me she picked up one - three weeks months whatever. Busy with work overburden with family which I know is true because I know his crazy ass mom and he runs his own business. She mentioned something that this was an break but turned out to be an empty victory for him when he needed space it wasn't greener on the other she mentioned something that this was an break but turned out to be an empty victory for him when he needed space it wasn't greener on the other side like how he was thinking so he was left to be miserable and not happy. He is re-evaluating the past with me and he feels he was happier then then he is now and he is coming back.