Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 162025 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #165 on: April 24, 2017, 09:24:18 PM »
I just had a reading with her, she shuffles really fasts and reads really fast. Almost too fast to be believable that she even actually pulls cards... anyways, i just want to see if my reading was similar to anyone else's. I ask how my POI feels about me, what his perspective is of me. She said he is overworked (which he is), she said he thinks about me all the time yet doesn't tell me how he feels because he has so many insecurities and doesn't feel good enough for me, or he feels like i won't like him the closer we get. She also told me she felt it was more than just a connection, she said it was a spiritual connection, and that he thinks i'm beautiful and is worried about other guys stealing me from him and that He is in a semi -dark place right now, battling insecurities and wondering why i would want him ... Anyways yes it was all positive.. but i don't trust it so I wanted to see if anyone else got a similar type of reading.
Sigh....I got a similar reading:
-overwhelmed with work
-spiritual connection
-thinks about me as much as I think about him
Sounds like the current script for everyone

Ugh that's disappointing, i'm going to slash this reading then. Thanks everyone. I think it's important to compare readings more and more to weed out the fake scripted ones

Rose doesn't have a script. My friend and I, in very different situations, accordingly get very different readings from her. And as I said, except for the spirituality she's never told me any of that.

She probably has different kinds of scripts she uses for different kinds of questions and situations..

Lol, no. She gets very specific, unusual things that can't be guessed with specific predictions that happen. I have several fulfilled predictions in both romance and finance, one happening now that nobody else got. Here's an example: she picked up alcohol abuse around my POI. He is an alcoholic. Nobody else has said she told them that about their POI. I find her very ethical and not a fairy-tale reader at all.

Ummm.. i hate to say this but she told me my POI was fighting an addiction and it felt like alcohol

Yeah,  she said my POI was drinking alot to number himself and to prevent him from looking at reality.  She said he thinks more about me when he's drinking so it's not doing what he's wanting it to do. I know he's a drinker and does drink more when things aren't going well.  No way to confirm it though

I know from him that unfortunately, he has been fairly deep in his disease since last June. :( It makes me so sad. He's just started fighting it again though. Not hard enough because he's still in some denial and not back in A.A. but he is trying some. Yeah, I've been getting readings since 2011. People connect differently, as we all know.

Offline njlady

« Reply #166 on: April 24, 2017, 11:00:38 PM »
Well, when I had a reading with her (I went on an empath & tarot reader binge), she didn't say jack to me about a "spiritual connection" or "they think about you as much as you think about them".   Neither apply in my case anyway.

She said they were feeling remorse or regret about something and made a choice without thinking about how it would affect me and that they had a self-serving motive when they did it and now they want a redo ... but they don't know how to get there and still have a bit of denial about the situation.  This does basically sum up what is going on.

I really don't think any of that could have been scripted. 

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #167 on: April 25, 2017, 01:49:44 AM »
Well, when I had a reading with her (I went on an empath & tarot reader binge), she didn't say jack to me about a "spiritual connection" or "they think about you as much as you think about them".   Neither apply in my case anyway.

She said they were feeling remorse or regret about something and made a choice without thinking about how it would affect me and that they had a self-serving motive when they did it and now they want a redo ... but they don't know how to get there and still have a bit of denial about the situation.  This does basically sum up what is going on.

Oh hell, that's exactly what she said to me in the first couple of readings I did with her.  Verbatim about making a choice without thinking how it would affect me.

My first instinct after reading with her twice was that she was a fraud. For one, she did ask for bday's my first reading. Then the 2nd reading she said "I'm seeing numbers, 15 or 16 is the 16th your birthday"?  Yes it is. I'm also seeing 22 or 23, is the 23rd his bday?  yep.  So, she acted like she was being all psychic when what she did was write them down. Plus the fact that she shuffles so damn fast and you can even hear her put cards down.   Now we have a few stories that are similar.  I don't know what to think now because she has had a few predictions happen for a few people.  So maybe she's part time fraud LOL

Offline glamgal

« Reply #168 on: April 25, 2017, 02:00:51 AM »

Oh hell, that's exactly what she said to me in the first couple of readings I did with her.  Verbatim about making a choice without thinking how it would affect me.

My first instinct after reading with her twice was that she was a fraud. For one, she did ask for bday's my first reading. Then the 2nd reading she said "I'm seeing numbers, 15 or 16 is the 16th your birthday"?  Yes it is. I'm also seeing 22 or 23, is the 23rd his bday?  yep.  So, she acted like she was being all psychic when what she did was write them down. Plus the fact that she shuffles so damn fast and you can even hear her put cards down.   Now we have a few stories that are similar.  I don't know what to think now because she has had a few predictions happen for a few people.  So maybe she's part time fraud LOL

She does pull the whole number thing regarding birthdays. I hate that. Like seriously...I remember giving you my/our b-days...enough already.....

Offline bstalling

« Reply #169 on: April 25, 2017, 02:23:24 AM »

Follow your instinct. It is important to note that there ARE gifted psychics that also choose to fraud at the same time...these can be the most dangerous. They are  30 percent psychic and 70 percent fraud. That birthday thing would have turned me off completely. Like, who cares? Its a damn birthday and it has nothing to do with what I'm calling about.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #170 on: April 25, 2017, 03:44:01 AM »
just because she got a few people's timing right doesn't mean she's gifted. Of course she's going to get some of the percentage of the timing she gives out accurate. But i would say most likely she gives out more inaccurate time frames than not. And when she says a number like 2 or 8 she has a 1 out of 5 chance of getting it right since she gives two numbers lol

Offline njlady

« Reply #171 on: April 25, 2017, 12:46:54 PM »

Did you feed her any info?  I only said that I had a situation in my life and wanted to find out what was going on.  No details.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #172 on: April 25, 2017, 01:37:57 PM »

Did you feed her any info?  I only said that I had a situation in my life and wanted to find out what was going on.  No details.

Me too. I never give info, nor does my friend. We make it a point not to with all readers.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #173 on: April 25, 2017, 01:57:46 PM »

No I didn't feed her info.  I never do.  Plus she talks to fast, there's no time to do it! Lol

Offline peppie

« Reply #174 on: May 06, 2017, 04:09:28 AM »
just thought i'd comment here, too. prophet roses' predictions she made in november through feb just all came true. she's the real deal and i'm sorry i doubted her.

she was correct on 1) relationships 2) career

Offline peppie

« Reply #175 on: May 06, 2017, 04:13:32 AM »
Has anyone received a negative prediction?

she gave me a series of negative predictions in march and april. i didn't know how bad thigns were going to be... when it came true and she kept getting really bad things for me i was sick knowing more was coming. i almost wished i didn't know. it was horrible, and she was right. btw she didn't outright say things were going to be horrible, but she just says what she sees and she said something like 'you will be troubled by...' and another very innocuous statement about hard times coming. she had never said those things before and when it happened the first time i knew what those meant when she kept saying it in other readings.

she was very kind to me during the hard times. sometimes she would email because she seemed to know how rough things were. she also sent me free minutes a couple of times. i really appreciate her.

in november she told me no on a relationship because work would get in the way. she said the feelings were there but it would fizzle. she was right.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 04:18:35 AM by peppie »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #176 on: May 06, 2017, 03:35:44 PM »
Thank you for this update, Peppie! It made me listen back with renewed attention to my recent Rose readings which I had feared were almost too positive. Hope better times will come for you very soon!!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #177 on: May 06, 2017, 05:32:23 PM »
When is she usually on?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #178 on: May 06, 2017, 05:35:06 PM »
When is she usually on?

She's already been on this morning. I'd get in line, she usually takes a break then gets back on.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #179 on: May 06, 2017, 05:36:45 PM »
K. That's what I did. I'm #8 though, so I don't know if I can get through.

anything