Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 162103 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #150 on: April 24, 2017, 01:03:47 PM »
I just had a reading with her, she shuffles really fasts and reads really fast. Almost too fast to be believable that she even actually pulls cards... anyways, i just want to see if my reading was similar to anyone else's. I ask how my POI feels about me, what his perspective is of me. She said he is overworked (which he is), she said he thinks about me all the time yet doesn't tell me how he feels because he has so many insecurities and doesn't feel good enough for me, or he feels like i won't like him the closer we get. She also told me she felt it was more than just a connection, she said it was a spiritual connection, and that he thinks i'm beautiful and is worried about other guys stealing me from him and that He is in a semi -dark place right now, battling insecurities and wondering why i would want him ... Anyways yes it was all positive.. but i don't trust it so I wanted to see if anyone else got a similar type of reading.

The only thing of all that she's told me is that he knows we have a spiritual connection, which we do.
she also said the same thing to me too she said me and my poi has a spiritual connection I bet she said that to everyone lol.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #151 on: April 24, 2017, 01:37:45 PM »
I just had a reading with her, she shuffles really fasts and reads really fast. Almost too fast to be believable that she even actually pulls cards... anyways, i just want to see if my reading was similar to anyone else's. I ask how my POI feels about me, what his perspective is of me. She said he is overworked (which he is), she said he thinks about me all the time yet doesn't tell me how he feels because he has so many insecurities and doesn't feel good enough for me, or he feels like i won't like him the closer we get. She also told me she felt it was more than just a connection, she said it was a spiritual connection, and that he thinks i'm beautiful and is worried about other guys stealing me from him and that He is in a semi -dark place right now, battling insecurities and wondering why i would want him ... Anyways yes it was all positive.. but i don't trust it so I wanted to see if anyone else got a similar type of reading.
Sigh....I got a similar reading:
-overwhelmed with work
-spiritual connection
-thinks about me as much as I think about him
Sounds like the current script for everyone

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #152 on: April 24, 2017, 01:45:56 PM »

Yes she pretty much told me the same thing!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #153 on: April 24, 2017, 02:14:43 PM »
Has anyone received a negative prediction?

Yes, Peppie has and she said Rose was right. I was told in a financial/career thing that I'll have only partial success for two months. That's the only time I've asked about money, the rest is POI.

was she right about the career stuff? can you tell us?

Don't know yet! In the same reading though she warned me to prepare while things were quiet, and she was right about that. The really good thing is the outcome, additional money coming in such that a door is opened, a blessing on its way.

She also earlier this month correctly predicted a mood shift with POI, just before it happened.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #154 on: April 24, 2017, 02:18:09 PM »
-overwhelmed with work
-spiritual connection

She's never said those things to me. It has always bugged me how fast she shuffles though and I don't hear her pull cards.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #155 on: April 24, 2017, 03:01:26 PM »
-overwhelmed with work
-spiritual connection

She's never said those things to me. It has always bugged me how fast she shuffles though and I don't hear her pull cards.
I found that to be odd as well. I had a prediction of '1-2' so if anything happens I'll update

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #156 on: April 24, 2017, 05:29:18 PM »
-overwhelmed with work
-spiritual connection

Ugh that's disappointing, i'm going to slash this reading then. Thanks everyone. I think it's important to compare readings more and more to weed out the fake scripted ones
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 05:30:59 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #157 on: April 24, 2017, 05:30:55 PM »
-overwhelmed with work
-spiritual connection

I found that to be odd as well. I had a prediction of '1-2' so if anything happens I'll update

When I first read with her, she gave 1 and 6, days, weeks or months. In my most recent readings she gave me 1 and 3 days or weeks. No more months. I hate when they do that though.  I'd rather have NO timing than days, weeks or months!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #158 on: April 24, 2017, 06:12:10 PM »
-overwhelmed with work
-spiritual connection

Ugh that's disappointing, i'm going to slash this reading then. Thanks everyone. I think it's important to compare readings more and more to weed out the fake scripted ones

Rose doesn't have a script. My friend and I, in very different situations, accordingly get very different readings from her. And as I said, except for the spirituality she's never told me any of that.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #159 on: April 24, 2017, 06:21:31 PM »
-overwhelmed with work
-spiritual connection

Rose doesn't have a script. My friend and I, in very different situations, accordingly get very different readings from her. And as I said, except for the spirituality she's never told me any of that.

Rose has never told me any of those things either - even the spiritual connection part.  My POI/ex has something very uncommon, not guessable, and not something that many people have and she picked up on that and even picks up on it when he's having issues with it.

Offline knel27

« Reply #160 on: April 24, 2017, 07:12:33 PM »
The first time I called her, I was blown away as she was incredibly fast and picked up on the situation well. Then I came to this forum and saw she was telling people similar things: cards facing each other meaning he hasn't moved on, spiritual connection, he thinks of me when I think of him, my dreams will be prominent when it gets closer to him reaching out. She also keeps notes because I told her my guys birthday the first call which during the second call, she knew my name and my guy's birthday (I'm thinking, well yea i told you that last time). I am pretty sure she takes notes because have you noticed when she's done with the call, she doesn't instantly take the next caller when you're in line. Theres a couple minutes that she's "away". Then she takes the next call. She probably has a booklet of all her callers/names/birthdays. HOWEVER, I will still call because: keep in mind this is a tarot deck...there are only so many cards in the deck so we are all bound to get similar cards which means similar explanations. So NOW when I call readers I'm VERY SPECIFIC with questions. Instead of asking if so and so will reach out, i ask about a rekindling, because when they mention a reconnection it is NOT the same as rekindling. I do appreciate her because she does not try to keep you on the phone, is probably one of the fastest readers I've come across, and does explain all the cards. When I did call the second time and asked a specific question, I found it to be more helpful and her to be more credible. She will also give you practical advice in line with the cards and your situation. Her price is also very reasonable. I do feel like she truly wants to help. But my overall advice to other calling tarot readers is to think about your questions carefully before calling, not just "how does he feel or if/when he will reach out". The different types of questions you ask, the more helpful and less generic it might sound.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #161 on: April 24, 2017, 08:53:09 PM »
-overwhelmed with work
-spiritual connection

She probably has different kinds of scripts she uses for different kinds of questions and situations..

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #162 on: April 24, 2017, 08:57:22 PM »
-overwhelmed with work
-spiritual connection

She probably has different kinds of scripts she uses for different kinds of questions and situations..

Lol, no. She gets very specific, unusual things that can't be guessed with specific predictions that happen. I have several fulfilled predictions in both romance and finance, one happening now that nobody else got. Here's an example: she picked up alcohol abuse around my POI. He is an alcoholic. Nobody else has said she told them that about their POI. I find her very ethical and not a fairy-tale reader at all.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #163 on: April 24, 2017, 09:03:29 PM »
-overwhelmed with work
-spiritual connection

Lol, no. She gets very specific, unusual things that can't be guessed with specific predictions that happen. I have several fulfilled predictions in both romance and finance, one happening now that nobody else got. Here's an example: she picked up alcohol abuse around my POI. He is an alcoholic. Nobody else has said she told them that about their POI. I find her very ethical and not a fairy-tale reader at all.

Ummm.. i hate to say this but she told me my POI was fighting an addiction and it felt like alcohol! omg lol. But hey if she works for you that's great! I'm not trying to knock your reader. I'm just giving my honest opinion. I have read with probably 100 readers in the past 4 years so I know how to spot them. Maybe she has a stronger connection with you, i'm not trying to debate it. Everyone has different experiences.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 09:05:55 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #164 on: April 24, 2017, 09:09:35 PM »
-overwhelmed with work
-spiritual connection

Ummm.. i hate to say this but she told me my POI was fighting an addiction and it felt like alcohol

Yeah,  she said my POI was drinking alot to number himself and to prevent him from looking at reality.  She said he thinks more about me when he's drinking so it's not doing what he's wanting it to do. I know he's a drinker and does drink more when things aren't going well.  No way to confirm it though

anything