Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 162053 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2017, 03:27:59 PM »
Prophet Rose has a gift. Even if it is just picking up on the present situation, she has that. I am waiting for predictions to pan out, but she got my career path and few other things so right it was scary.

Agree x1000. I had an amazing reading with her yesterday. She flipping nailed personalities and situations and from what I can confirm it appears she was correct in what she told me about the present. I've listened to that reading over and over since yesterday, lol.
Edit: Just got confirmation of two things Rose told me yesterday was going on in my POI's head and life: that certain activities a person used to try to get him involved with her in are no longer interesting him, and that he is spending time alone, doing the things he used to do.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 07:07:02 PM by Shayalay »

Offline violet

« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2017, 07:28:35 PM »
When is she usually on?  Whenever I log on she's unavailable.  Is she available outside of Keen?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2017, 07:37:19 PM »
When is she usually on?  Whenever I log on she's unavailable.  Is she available outside of Keen?

I'm on Pacific time and I get her in the late mornings or afternoons. She worked really late one night for her time zone (Eastern).

Offline Lovetodance01

« Reply #138 on: April 20, 2017, 10:13:35 PM »
I read with her over the weekend.  I feel she was very exact with the current situation. I'm optimistic about her prediction. Fingers crossed.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #139 on: April 20, 2017, 11:41:02 PM »
Has anyone received a negative prediction?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #140 on: April 20, 2017, 11:44:28 PM »

Yes, Peppie has and she said Rose was right. I was told in a financial/career thing that I'll have only partial success for three months. That's the only time I've asked about money, the rest is POI.

Offline peppie

« Reply #141 on: April 21, 2017, 05:03:58 AM »
I've actually become a little afraid of calling her even though i love her to pieces. she'll tell the truth and the truth is sometimes too much to bear because then we lose heart about an impending situation. Happened a couple of times when calling her this week.

I'm beginning to ask myself if I preferred to be lied to... at least I don't have impending doom in my mind....

Offline knel27

« Reply #142 on: April 22, 2017, 07:55:35 PM »
I had my first reading with her today and I must say I was blown away. I had to call someone today after my disappointing read with Zadalia last night (thats a whole other story, I know she is good for most but I don't think she connected with my situation). Anyways, PR was super quick, explained my situation accurately and nailed my POI whom I haven't spoken to in 9 months. I know she is real because she mentioned some things that she couldn't have known. And it wasn't a fairytale read, there was good and bad. She was very honest and practical. One thing I really liked is that she did not try to keep me on the phone, its like she was answering the questions in my head before I said anything. She gave me some predictions/time frames so we shall see. Even if they don't come to pass (they are months out, so this will be a wait), I would still continue to call because she nailed the situation, our connection, and my guy's character, and how he would come back in my life.

Offline knel27

« Reply #143 on: April 22, 2017, 11:14:43 PM »
can someone tell me, as I ran out of time on the phone with Prophet Rose and couldn't ask,  when she says 1 and 4....does that mean between 1 and 4 (months/days/weeks) , or does she mean either at 1 OR 4?

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #144 on: April 22, 2017, 11:33:46 PM »
can someone tell me, as I ran out of time on the phone with Prophet Rose and couldn't ask,  when she says 1 and 4....does that mean between 1 and 4 (months/days/weeks) , or does she mean either at 1 OR 4?

It's either 1-4 hours, 1-4 days, 1-4 weeks, or 1-4 months

Offline knel27

« Reply #145 on: April 22, 2017, 11:35:23 PM »
thank you!!

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #146 on: April 24, 2017, 03:19:41 AM »
I just had a reading with her, she shuffles really fasts and reads really fast. Almost too fast to be believable that she even actually pulls cards... anyways, i just want to see if my reading was similar to anyone else's. I ask how my POI feels about me, what his perspective is of me. She said he is overworked (which he is), she said he thinks about me all the time yet doesn't tell me how he feels because he has so many insecurities and doesn't feel good enough for me, or he feels like i won't like him the closer we get. She also told me she felt it was more than just a connection, she said it was a spiritual connection, and that he thinks i'm beautiful and is worried about other guys stealing me from him and that He is in a semi -dark place right now, battling insecurities and wondering why i would want him ... Anyways yes it was all positive.. but i don't trust it so I wanted to see if anyone else got a similar type of reading.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #147 on: April 24, 2017, 03:23:18 AM »
I just had a reading with her, she shuffles really fasts and reads really fast. Almost too fast to be believable that she even actually pulls cards... anyways, i just want to see if my reading was similar to anyone else's. I ask how my POI feels about me, what his perspective is of me. She said he is overworked (which he is), she said he thinks about me all the time yet doesn't tell me how he feels because he has so many insecurities and doesn't feel good enough for me, or he feels like i won't like him the closer we get. She also told me she felt it was more than just a connection, she said it was a spiritual connection, and that he thinks i'm beautiful and is worried about other guys stealing me from him and that He is in a semi -dark place right now, battling insecurities and wondering why i would want him ... Anyways yes it was all positive.. but i don't trust it so I wanted to see if anyone else got a similar type of reading.

The only thing of all that she's told me is that he knows we have a spiritual connection, which we do.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #148 on: April 24, 2017, 03:40:18 AM »

The only thing of all that she's told me is that he knows we have a spiritual connection, which we do.

Ok. I know me and my POI have a spiritual connection also. I feel things out of nowhere that cannot be explained. I guess i just don't want to believe something that isn't true.  Although, everything she said did eerily resonate.  I just wish she would talk a little slower. It was a lot to take in at once lol.

Offline peppie

« Reply #149 on: April 24, 2017, 07:12:44 AM »

Yes, Peppie has and she said Rose was right. I was told in a financial/career thing that I'll have only partial success for three months. That's the only time I've asked about money, the rest is POI.

was she right about the career stuff? can you tell us?