Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 162142 times)

Offline Mememe

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #120 on: April 16, 2017, 01:34:58 AM »
I read with her today.  I liked her and she was very in tune with my situation.  Gave me positive predictions. 

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #121 on: April 16, 2017, 03:25:40 AM »
I am going to read with her soon. The suspense is killing me after reading these posts LOL

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #122 on: April 16, 2017, 03:33:56 AM »
I've given her another chance as at first I thought she was kinda scammy.  She has hit on a  few things which seem believable without any verification.  Supposedly the POI and 3rd party are having huge issues and he's drinking more which is causing even more problems.  This seems believable because he does drink alot when he has relational problems. Either that or he just doesn't care what she thinks anymore and is drinking to piss her off or be number. She said he's drinking to fill the void of me, which that seems far fetched but oh well.   Her time frames haven't been right but no one's has. 

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #123 on: April 16, 2017, 03:34:53 AM »
Does she tend to remember people if she's previously read with them? Just curious!

Funny you mentioned that. I have spoken with her a few times and she addresses me by name when the call connects and she does remember my birthday. I'm not sure what she does but, those 2 things I no longer tell her.

Offline peppie

« Reply #124 on: April 16, 2017, 03:38:34 AM »
I read with her today.  I liked her and she was very in tune with my situation.  Gave me positive predictions.

as she reads on the same situation over time, she is able to see really deep things. i know that seems intuitive like duh if she knows the situation, she can read on it better... but i mean... she is able to see REALLY specific information you never told her before. it happened again today. i called after a bunch of stuff happened and she knew somethign had changed and told me EXACTLY what was going on.  she gets better and better on the same situation because she undersatnds what she is seeing better. on the first call she picks up a lot but not all.

Offline peppie

« Reply #125 on: April 16, 2017, 03:39:46 AM »
I've given her another chance as at first I thought she was kinda scammy.  She has hit on a  few things which seem believable without any verification.  Supposedly the POI and 3rd party are having huge issues and he's drinking more which is causing even more problems.  This seems believable because he does drink alot when he has relational problems. Either that or he just doesn't care what she thinks anymore and is drinking to piss her off or be number. She said he's drinking to fill the void of me, which that seems far fetched but oh well.   Her time frames haven't been right but no one's has.
She sometimes says one to two days or weeks or months, which is annoying. She told me something would happen between one to two and after two months it is happening (frustrating it wasn't weeks and she doesn't pin it down). And it was something very very specific and she told me who was going to help me and she said it WASN'T the person who was helping me then. And she is RIGHT!

Offline peppie

« Reply #126 on: April 16, 2017, 03:41:32 AM »
Does she tend to remember people if she's previously read with them? Just curious!

Funny you mentioned that. I have spoken with her a few times and she addresses me by name when the call connects and she does remember my birthday. I'm not sure what she does but, those 2 things I no longer tell her.
As I wrote earlier (a few posts up): She probably writes down what she got last time - if you call too often she recycles the previous reading I noticed. Just an FYI.

Once she said she doesn't ruin the energy by asking the same thing over and over. So if you ask the same question that you just asked recently... she won't do it.

Offline peppie

« Reply #127 on: April 16, 2017, 03:43:11 AM »
And YES, I am defending her over and over again because she is one of the ONLY ones who didn't give me false hope about situations and help me navigate through some VERY bad times with accurate predictions. She also has never tried to milk me for money, she reads fast and she keeps her prices reasonable. After talking to many fakes, it's a relief to find an accurate and reliable and ethical reader.

moonlight412

« Reply #128 on: April 16, 2017, 03:49:40 AM »
And YES, I am defending her over and over again because she is one of the ONLY ones who didn't give me false hope about situations and help me navigate through some VERY bad times with accurate predictions. She also has never tried to milk me for money, she reads fast and she keeps her prices reasonable. After talking to many fakes, it's a relief to find an accurate and reliable and ethical reader.

HAHAH!! Before anyone questions if you are Rose lol..jk.

I agree with you, I just had one read but not once I felt that she is trying to scam. She was fast, gave lots of info and details in 4-5 minutes and when she was done, she was done..she didn't try to prolong the call or anything. But like you said she has given me a 1 and 4 for POI relationship and 1 and 6 for work..and said could be from weeks to months, which is frustrating but it's okay..don't want her to make up stuff and give false promise either, she said what she saw and that's fine.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #129 on: April 16, 2017, 03:55:50 AM »

Yeah but you can just say she works for you (etc., etc.) ONE time and be done. What does it matter if other people don't agree or are suspicious of her? Its THEIR opinion and in reality your opinion of her and how well she works for you is the only the thing that really matters. She works for you, we get it. She also works for me Peppie-Thanks for recommending her.

This board is full of people who try to discredit a psychic the minute they don't work for them or something does not happen EXACT. Who gives a fuck.Or at least thats how I feel about the comments on my Diane731 thread and other threads I have started.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 04:02:49 AM by glamgal »

Offline peppie

« Reply #130 on: April 16, 2017, 07:54:47 AM »

Yeah but you can just say she works for you (etc., etc.) ONE time and be done. What does it matter if other people don't agree or are suspicious of her? Its THEIR opinion and in reality your opinion of her and how well she works for you is the only the thing that really matters. She works for you, we get it. She also works for me Peppie-Thanks for recommending her.

I'm not defending her over and over again really - I'm responding to comments as they come to give my thoughts on it. I'd do it for other readers I'm familiar with. Notice, I do it all time. It's weird though because most of the ones called on this board aren't people I call.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #131 on: April 16, 2017, 11:17:59 PM »

I'm not defending her over and over again really - I'm responding to comments as they come to give my thoughts on it. I'd do it for other readers I'm familiar with. Notice, I do it all time. It's weird though because most of the ones called on this board aren't people I call.

Thanks for recommending her, I read with her few times, she could tell me the situation right, just like the job hunting she kept telling me not the one I thought I can get it, and she was right!! Just one thing she can't really hit on is the timing
She gave me a timing about my situation today hope she will be right on.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #132 on: April 17, 2017, 04:38:55 PM »
Yeah, I wish she'd get more precise with timing. It's hard not knowing if something is days, weeks, or months away. Same with some other readers though.

Offline peppie

« Reply #133 on: April 17, 2017, 05:01:25 PM »
Yeah, I wish she'd get more precise with timing. It's hard not knowing if something is days, weeks, or months away. Same with some other readers though.
I'd like that, too... even though she's vague about it she's usually right ... not that that helps if you don't know if the number is days or months... there are supposedly some readers that are supposed to be good with timing... but their timings weren't correct either.... in fact their predictions weren't even right.

I have to remind myself that I can't rely on anyone's predictions period. On the most pressing of items all readers have been wrong at some point for me.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2017, 03:04:26 PM »
Prophet Rose has a gift. Even if it is just picking up on the present situation, she has that. I am waiting for predictions to pan out, but she got my career path and few other things so right it was scary.