Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 162440 times)

Offline britbrat

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2017, 01:05:54 PM »
She was accurate with some details and 1 of her predictions did happen for me. She can be accurate but she adds generic fluff. I don't get why they do that. Maybe just to waste time? I still have a pending prediction.

Offline peppie

« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2017, 08:10:17 PM »
She was accurate with some details and 1 of her predictions did happen for me. She can be accurate but she adds generic fluff. I don't get why they do that. Maybe just to waste time? I still have a pending prediction.
Do you seriously think Prophet Rose wastes time? She talks a mile a minute. She reads the cards first and there probably only 52 and then she interprets them. People are getting stuck on the same card thing... she'll summarize after and she'll likely be right. She's one of my most accurate. The "generic fluff" are the cards... the interpretation is what is important.

Offline peppie

« Reply #107 on: April 15, 2017, 08:12:08 PM »
She said that girl and I have a spiritual connection when she think of me I think of her vice versa and that person was put into my life for a reason and the angel are trying to guide us I was wondering does she said the same thing too you guys too? I post back if her Prediction come true or not.

I read with her yesterday and she told me that too

Well, hopefully the people we feel connected to... we DO have a spiritual connection with... otherwise we're just ... dumb. The most important thing is if the predictions occurs or not. Most who like her on here have reported the prediction has come true.

One more thing... if she avoids stating it will happen but generally just reads the energies, pin her down. She probably sees it won't but also understands you aren't willing to receive it in that moment. She did that to me once. I thought her prediction was wrong after the fact but I remember how she hesitated and said she couldn't see it at present when I kept pressing her. If she does this she knows you can't handle the truth. It's annoying that readers do this, but many people are stuck on what other people lied to them about.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 08:17:05 PM by peppie »

Offline peppie

« Reply #108 on: April 15, 2017, 08:13:42 PM »
She told me I would get a sign from my angels and guides too within 30 days.  Gosh dang it does she say a lot of the same stuff. 

She did go really fast and I was just taking it all in, but then she told me do you have any questions.

She also at the end told me she would be honored if I kept her posted.

Pay attention to her predictions rather than the cards only. She will read the cards and then tell you what is going to happen. I'm very loyal to her now because she is one of my most accurate readers (months of accuracy), never wastes time and is kind and generous and hopes the best for her clients.

Offline peppie

« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2017, 08:14:57 PM »
She's been right for me. I just realized about 10 minutes ago that she got a contact prediction right. On the third, she said 1-3 days. I talked to POI on the 6th.

She recently told me someone was pretending to be okay about something but inside he was going crazy and like a wild animal. At first I didn't believe her but then I watched this person's actions and realized he was going to do something very bad. In any case he got busted and she was the ONLY person who knew what this guy was about.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #110 on: April 15, 2017, 08:18:13 PM »
Do you seriously think Prophet Rose wastes time? She talks a mile a minute. She reads the cards first and there probably only 52 and then she interprets them. People are getting stuck on the same card thing... she'll summarize after and she'll likely be right. She's one of my most accurate. The "generic fluff" are the cards... the interpretation is what is important.

I wasn't speaking about her specifically that's why I said "they" meaning just some readers in general. I find her accurate for me so far I just hate the general fluff period. But she is really fast with the info.

Offline verb18

« Reply #111 on: April 15, 2017, 08:39:06 PM »
Does she tend to remember people if she's previously read with them? Just curious!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #112 on: April 15, 2017, 08:53:22 PM »
She's been right for me. I just realized about 10 minutes ago that she got a contact prediction right. On the third, she said 1-3 days. I talked to POI on the 6th.

She recently told me someone was pretending to be okay about something but inside he was going crazy and like a wild animal. At first I didn't believe her but then I watched this person's actions and realized he was going to do something very bad. In any case he got busted and she was the ONLY person who knew what this guy was about.

Ooooh, excellent! I talked to her today she saw him reaching out in 1-7 then next for us, is a heart-to-heart talk, emotions discussed, and it's positive and puts us on a green path. He starts giving me more of himself. Angelic Dream got the same talk coming. Rose got him doing it in a "beat around the bush" way, which is so him.

moonlight412

« Reply #113 on: April 15, 2017, 09:23:14 PM »
Does she change her voice when reading? Kind of loud?

I also read with her today but it was okay positive, not too great when it comes to POI but good otherwise..

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #114 on: April 15, 2017, 10:40:15 PM »

Ooooh, excellent! I talked to her today she saw him reaching out in 1-7 then next for us, is a heart-to-heart talk, emotions discussed, and it's positive and puts us on a green path. He starts giving me more of himself. Angelic Dream got the same talk coming. Rose got him doing it in a "beat around the bush" way, which is so him.

I got the same reading from her today but mine is 1-4

Offline peppie

« Reply #115 on: April 15, 2017, 10:58:07 PM »
Does she tend to remember people if she's previously read with them? Just curious!
She probably writes down what she got last time - if you call too often she recycles the previous reading I noticed. Just an FYI.

Once she said she doesn't ruin the energy by asking the same thing over and over. So if you ask the same question that you just asked recently... she won't do it.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 10:59:53 PM by peppie »

Offline peppie

« Reply #116 on: April 15, 2017, 11:00:48 PM »

She's better with people who are already in your life. All but two of my readers were good with people NOT currently in my life. Rose was off on two readings for me when it involved two people NOT currently in my life.

Offline peppie

« Reply #117 on: April 15, 2017, 11:03:30 PM »
Does she change her voice when reading? Kind of loud?

I also read with her today but it was okay positive, not too great when it comes to POI but good otherwise..
Change her voice? I have no idea what this means. No, her voice is always the same for me. I'd believe her... she's nailed it for me. If you're not sure keep asking specifically what you want to know.

moonlight412

« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2017, 01:12:47 AM »
She probably writes down what she got last time - if you call too often she recycles the previous reading I noticed. Just an FYI.

Once she said she doesn't ruin the energy by asking the same thing over and over. So if you ask the same question that you just asked recently... she won't do it.

Ooh I also read today and she gave me a 1 and 4 as well!!

@peppie-- not exactly change voice but starts speaking loudly at a different pitch and then when the message is over returns to normal tone, pace and voice.. maybe it was just me, not a biggie.. I liked the reading!

She said she sees me and POI still facing each other which means she sees interest and possibilities but not sure if poi will give up his ego and reach out but she saw 1 and 4 around some change in situation so we will see

She said lot of good stuff about work soI am excited

Offline peppie

« Reply #119 on: April 16, 2017, 01:19:58 AM »

Ooh I also read today and she gave me a 1 and 4 as well!!

@peppie-- not exactly change voice but starts speaking loudly at a different pitch and then when the message is over returns to normal tone, pace and voice.. maybe it was just me, not a biggie.. I liked the reading!

She said she sees me and POI still facing each other which means she sees interest and possibilities but not sure if poi will give up his ego and reach out but she saw 1 and 4 around some change in situation so we will see

She said lot of good stuff about work soI am excited

didn't notice a voice change. she is a bit odd as described already in this post. she's super sweet but quirky. she's one of my top five. everything she's been predicting for months is now coming true.