Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 162025 times)

Offline verb18

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2017, 12:06:25 PM »
she talks like that but has a heart of gold.

i was coming back to give an update on her reading and saw your posts. good timing.

she has been predicting something for months and it is happening. she also just last week saw the monstrous thing someone was going to do to me. she warned me and helped me SO SO SO much.

rose has been VERY accurate. there's no way in hell she made this stuff up. things very specific and horrifying - she saw all of it. she's in my top two now.

Yeah her intuitive details were definitely on point with readings from a few advisors who have been spot on for me. She is also very nice! So glad you found someone who works great for you! I'm feeling pretty confident about her as well!

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2017, 01:07:01 PM »

i was coming back to give an update on her reading and saw your posts. good timing.

she has been predicting something for months and it is happening. she also just last week saw the monstrous thing someone was going to do to me. she warned me and helped me SO SO SO much.

rose has been VERY accurate. there's no way in hell she made this stuff up. things very specific and horrifying - she saw all of it. she's in my top two now.
Good she work for you she said that girl I like gonna contract me in Mar and take a chance that she not gonna get hurt well the time has come and gone and nothing has happen.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2017, 03:33:43 PM »

Good to hear, even though it sounds like not-so-good circumstances for you. (Hope things improve quickly!) How did Rose do as far as timing of this?

Offline verb18

« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2017, 03:52:32 PM »
Date come and gone nothing has happened.

Hi lostsoul,
I've seen you posting and I'm sorry for what you're going through. I know it's tough to feel discouraged. However, just because something didn't happen in the exact time frame predicted, doesn't mean it will not happen. I've had things happen 6 months after it was predicted. I truly believe letting go brings about better things. Harping on timing and sending out negativity will only delay your outcome or it won't happen at all. The worst thing to do when getting reads is to take the time frames seriously. It is very rare timing predictions come to pass.

Offline peppie

« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2017, 04:51:48 PM »
lostsoul, rose has been wrong for me before and it's been surrounding situations i am not currently in where i was asking about someone wondering where things would head. predictions on situations i am currently in have been spot on.

over time though, i've come to really really trust her and her predictions, even if you have no idea what she is talking about initially. sometimes she doesn't see everything right away but as she digs in, she really nails it.

Offline verb18

« Reply #95 on: March 31, 2017, 05:32:00 PM »
lostsoul, rose has been wrong for me before and it's been surrounding situations i am not currently in where i was asking about someone wondering where things would head. predictions on situations i am currently in have been spot on.

over time though, i've come to really really trust her and her predictions, even if you have no idea what she is talking about initially. sometimes she doesn't see everything right away but as she digs in, she really nails it.

I asked her about my POI and she seemed really spot on - however i guess it is a situation i am currently in.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #96 on: March 31, 2017, 05:56:08 PM »

I asked her about my POI and she seemed really spot on - however i guess it is a situation i am currently in.

Well that kind of stinks that she is only right if you're already in a situation.  Good to know :(

Offline peppie

« Reply #97 on: March 31, 2017, 06:12:38 PM »

Well that kind of stinks that she is only right if you're already in a situation.  Good to know :(

Pretty much all the readers have been wrong about situations I've been "waiting" for to happen.

I don't know... I find that no readers are good at reading situations where energies are far from you... have you found otherwise? I've been unfortunately calling for a while and many different people and none have been accurate about situations I'm "hoping for". I've decided my good readers are the ones that are right about situations I'm currently in, as no one is good about the other kind.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #98 on: April 05, 2017, 05:13:49 PM »
So, she told me i would relocate in 1-3 months. I am in the process of doing that. She was also correct about the guy I am seeing.

I would call her again. The short term things have manifested. The relocation was a big one for me.

Offline peppie

« Reply #99 on: April 06, 2017, 05:18:50 PM »
So, she told me i would relocate in 1-3 months. I am in the process of doing that. She was also correct about the guy I am seeing.

I would call her again. The short term things have manifested. The relocation was a big one for me.

she is really prophetic isn't she? she doesn't just read the cards she sees long term big predictions. last week when she gave me really bad news, i didn't want to believe her but she was right. she's not perfect but, one, she's really honest and won't waste your time or money and, two, many predictions have happened even if she says things in a cryptic way sometimes (i've mentioned she's a very different kind of personality.).

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #100 on: April 08, 2017, 05:31:00 AM »
I had an excellent reading with her today. I told her I had just talked with POI and could she tell me what he was thinking and feeling about us, that's it for info given from me. She picked up a *lot* of details about POI, his past patterns with us, and about our relationship both past and present, and knew what our conversation was like as if she had listened in. It felt like since I've had development and we had just talked, the energy was stronger and so info came in fast, thick, and clear. It was the kind of reading where you sit there just nodding and saying, "That's right!" There was very little that was cryptic or her "shtick." The more I talk to this reader, the more I like her. She's also very kind.

Offline peppie

« Reply #101 on: April 08, 2017, 01:43:47 PM »
I had an excellent reading with her today. I told her I had just talked with POI and could she tell me what he was thinking and feeling about us, that's it for info given from me. She picked up a *lot* of details about POI, his past patterns with us, and about our relationship both past and present, and knew what our conversation was like as if she had listened in. It felt like since I've had development and we had just talked, the energy was stronger and so info came in fast, thick, and clear. It was the kind of reading where you sit there just nodding and saying, "That's right!" There was very little that was cryptic or her "shtick." The more I talk to this reader, the more I like her. She's also very kind.

agreed. sometimes she doesn't get all the information on the first reading. when you call back she sees more and more. she was the ONLY person to see certain intricate details and she gives predictions far out, not just based upon current energies. to balance things out, she was off on contact from someone who is not presently in my life. but in my current situations? she nailed it and far out into the future.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2017, 06:43:10 PM »
She said that girl and I have a spiritual connection when she think of me I think of her vice versa and that person was put into my life for a reason and the angel are trying to guide us I was wondering does she said the same thing too you guys too? I post back if her Prediction come true or not.

I read with her yesterday and she told me that too

Offline Caroline

« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2017, 06:51:33 PM »
Major prediction from Rose just manifested. She got a turning point in 1-2 weeks with POI, along with details that are true like "picking up where we left off" and "a new, interesting experience will bring us closer," possibly connected to the conversation. Yes, yes, and yes. Then she repeated, "some kind of turning point about to show itself in 1-2." She did think it could be days and it 2 1/2 weeks but I am not a stickler about exact timing at all, and for me this is a major hit. A couple of days past two weeks is fine with me. Yay! So happy! And I am a Rose believer now! Thank you, Peppie, for letting us know about her. :-)
Thats great! She said the same thing to me, exact words "there will be a turning point with us 1 & 2, 1-2 days, weeks or months" . I read with her a few days ago and she said I would get a sign within 30 days.

Theres been a turning point.  I dont give a crap anymore:)  if he came back, I'm not sure if I would take him.  I think I've finally moved on!!!! I've said this before, but this time it's different.

She told me I would get a sign from my angels and guides too within 30 days.  Gosh dang it does she say a lot of the same stuff. 

She did go really fast and I was just taking it all in, but then she told me do you have any questions.

She also at the end told me she would be honored if I kept her posted.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2017, 08:31:05 PM »
She's been right for me. I just realized about 10 minutes ago that she got a contact prediction right. On the third, she said 1-3 days. I talked to POI on the 6th.