Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 162077 times)

Offline peppie

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2017, 10:59:59 PM »
she's been telling me what was going to happen over the past few months. her recent predictions did happen just now again. she's not 100%, again, but i'm pleased. she's a bit of an odd duck, but like someone else said who cares as long as she's accurate.

stargazer

« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2017, 11:17:35 PM »
Odd duck lol... I hope she's right for me. I liked my reading & she connected quickly, described the current very accurately

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2017, 03:05:31 AM »
she's been telling me what was going to happen over the past few months. her recent predictions did happen just now again. she's not 100%, again, but i'm pleased. she's a bit of an odd duck, but like someone else said who cares as long as she's accurate.

What's that mean... odd in what way?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2017, 10:43:53 PM »
Does anybody know how she is with money/jobs questions?

Offline peppie

« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2017, 02:38:55 AM »
Very good - those are my main questions and she has nailed them. Don't give her any leading info though :) .

mo45

« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2017, 06:45:46 PM »
It is so helpful to read these tips. I was almost going to schedule a call with her but now, I would not.

I read with her again.  I'm feeling she's a bullshitter.  My first reading was great so I called her again today.  She said she saw a number 10 and asked if my bday was October and then said the day. Then she said she saw a number 1 and a day and was that POI bday.  It is.  So on with the reading and it was good. After the call, I listened to the previous reading that I recorded. She asked for our birthdays at the beginning of the reading.  So #1 bullcrap in the 2nd reading.  She took notes. Then during the first call, she gave me 1) he's distracted and consumed with work/finances and 2) the 3rd party is controlling and manipulating. So, my feeling is she's really good at bullcrapping her way through the reading and definitely gives a fairy tale :(

Offline peppie

« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2017, 09:38:24 PM »
It is so helpful to read these tips. I was almost going to schedule a call with her but now, I would not.

I read with her again.  I'm feeling she's a bullshitter.  My first reading was great so I called her again today.  She said she saw a number 10 and asked if my bday was October and then said the day. Then she said she saw a number 1 and a day and was that POI bday.  It is.  So on with the reading and it was good. After the call, I listened to the previous reading that I recorded. She asked for our birthdays at the beginning of the reading.  So #1 bullcrap in the 2nd reading.  She took notes. Then during the first call, she gave me 1) he's distracted and consumed with work/finances and 2) the 3rd party is controlling and manipulating. So, my feeling is she's really good at bullcrapping her way through the reading and definitely gives a fairy tale :(

i personally highly recommend prophet rose. she's been telling me things for months that have come true. her predictions happen.

listen, i've called too many more than i want to admit and she's at the top of my list over the period of calling her for over six months at this point. i actually called her in july of last year and pushed her to the side because her prediction was WAY off what i knew would happen. lo and behold she was the ONLY one who was right, despite the fact that i felt for sure she was wrong. i take notes on readings and almost deleted what she said because i thought she was way off. i kept it because she read the current situation very well.

i stand 100% behind my recommendation of prophet rose. the reason why i stand behind her so vehemently is because i am super tired of fake readers who gave me false hope and wrong readings and wasted my time and money. i only call like 4-5 people now and she's right up there.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 09:41:19 PM by peppie »

mo45

« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2017, 10:54:30 PM »
Thank you for your recommendation. I may try her some day in the future when in pressing need..

i personally highly recommend prophet rose. she's been telling me things for months that have come true. her predictions happen.

listen, i've called too many more than i want to admit and she's at the top of my list over the period of calling her for over six months at this point. i actually called her in july of last year and pushed her to the side because her prediction was WAY off what i knew would happen. lo and behold she was the ONLY one who was right, despite the fact that i felt for sure she was wrong. i take notes on readings and almost deleted what she said because i thought she was way off. i kept it because she read the current situation very well.

i stand 100% behind my recommendation of prophet rose. the reason why i stand behind her so vehemently is because i am super tired of fake readers who gave me false hope and wrong readings and wasted my time and money. i only call like 4-5 people now and she's right up there.
thanks for the recommendation, who are the other 4/5 you trust?

Offline peppie

« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2017, 11:10:48 PM »
Thank you for your recommendation. I may try her some day in the future when in pressing need..

hahaha... "when in pressing need" . good one.

Offline verb18

« Reply #84 on: March 31, 2017, 02:47:53 AM »
Okay so I read with her and she was def spot on about my POI - but she said the 1-2 thing to me that she seems to say to everyone else - however, it DOES fit into my time frame that other trusted advisors gave me. Timing aside, she did say things that made sense to my situation..However, she spoke SO FAST and it almost sounded like she was reciting something. Is this just how she speaks? I'm not trying to accuse her of reading off of a script, but it almost sounded like she was lol...I could be totally wrong I just don't know if thats just how she talks

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #85 on: March 31, 2017, 04:01:44 AM »
Okay so I read with her and she was def spot on about my POI - but she said the 1-2 thing to me that she seems to say to everyone else - however, it DOES fit into my time frame that other trusted advisors gave me. Timing aside, she did say things that made sense to my situation..However, she spoke SO FAST and it almost sounded like she was reciting something. Is this just how she speaks? I'm not trying to accuse her of reading off of a script, but it almost sounded like she was lol...I could be totally wrong I just don't know if thats just how she talks

If it makes you feel better, she tells me 1-3. She can sound a little canned at times but I hear the intuitive info in-between, and what she gets spontaneously, and that has been very accurate for me. I like her a lot and plan to talk to her again next week.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #86 on: March 31, 2017, 04:44:31 AM »

I THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME THING! But i heard thats just how she reads. She gave me 1-3 something. Positive reading. Just gonna see what happens

Offline verb18

« Reply #87 on: March 31, 2017, 04:46:42 AM »

If it makes you feel better, she tells me 1-3. She can sound a little canned at times but I hear the intuitive info in-between, and what she gets spontaneously, and that has been very accurate for me. I like her a lot and plan to talk to her again next week.

Thanks for the response! Yeah her info was awesome but she talked very fast I wish she would slow down just a bit lol, and like her tone of voice sounded like she was at a podium reading a speech or something lol. I think I'd read with her again too. Not quite sure about her timing accuracy but she seemed like she knew her stuff in terms of the cards.

Offline peppie

« Reply #88 on: March 31, 2017, 06:45:19 AM »
she talks like that but has a heart of gold.

i was coming back to give an update on her reading and saw your posts. good timing.

she has been predicting something for months and it is happening. she also just last week saw the monstrous thing someone was going to do to me. she warned me and helped me SO SO SO much.

rose has been VERY accurate. there's no way in hell she made this stuff up. things very specific and horrifying - she saw all of it. she's in my top two now.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #89 on: March 31, 2017, 08:50:55 AM »
Date come and gone nothing has happened.