Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 163451 times)

Offline Illumin8

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #315 on: October 23, 2017, 12:32:03 AM »
Although she predicted a new work opportunity that involved a female lead, the opportunity fell through and it was awarded to someone else. She was partially correct detecting this opportunity and how it came about but the end result was I didn't get it and so unfortunately she was wrong there.

Offline peppie

« Reply #316 on: October 23, 2017, 12:57:12 AM »
Although she predicted a new work opportunity that involved a female lead, the opportunity fell through and it was awarded to someone else. She was partially correct detecting this opportunity and how it came about but the end result was I didn't get it and so unfortunately she was wrong there.

good to know - she's predicted a lot of work things for me lately that i'm fairly certain haven't come true but i simply can't tell anymore. all i know is that dates have come and gone and i'm pretty certain not.

her predictions about a guy didn't really pan out either though i can't really prove she's wrong there either.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #317 on: October 23, 2017, 01:29:21 AM »
Peppie, if it makes you feel better I started reading with her in February, and it took longer than she'd thought for my predictions to start happening. She thought the numbers were weeks but they were months. She wasn't the only one, most of them weren't sure of their timing.

Offline peppie

« Reply #318 on: October 23, 2017, 01:43:02 AM »
Peppie, if it makes you feel better I started reading with her in February, and it took longer than she'd thought for my predictions to start happening. She thought the numbers were weeks but they were months. She wasn't the only one, most of them weren't sure of their timing.

yes, it does. tho no predictions are currently making me feel better. i don't want false hope, ya know? and i can't tell who is right and who is wrong or some unknown combination thereof.

Offline nightime

« Reply #319 on: October 23, 2017, 05:28:51 AM »
I wish I could say her predictions happened but they didn't. Well one kinda did...she kept saying I'd see POI again. I did, with another woman on date kissing.  :'(

Offline peppie

« Reply #320 on: October 23, 2017, 06:43:08 AM »
I wish I could say her predictions happened but they didn't. Well one kinda did...she kept saying I'd see POI again. I did, with another woman on date kissing.  :'(

ugh sorry. she's been giving positive predictions for a relationship since june. it's oct now so i dunno.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #321 on: October 23, 2017, 08:05:50 PM »
I tried her back in February/March, but I don't remember much of the reading, but from what I do remember, it seems it was similar to lots of other people's readings on here.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #322 on: October 23, 2017, 08:10:29 PM »
Yeah, and I do remember her typical 1-2 weeks or months she told me too. Never happened but I dont put much thought on what the reader said time wise. Like you, I too thought it was pretty general, and ordinary.

Offline peppie

« Reply #323 on: October 23, 2017, 08:34:34 PM »
ugh! every time i doubt her and come on her and complain, JUST after a prediction comes to pass. it just did again!

Offline Newlife

« Reply #324 on: October 23, 2017, 09:49:23 PM »
Not sure why she seems to only really work for you, she's fake period...

ugh! every time i doubt her and come on her and complain, JUST after a prediction comes to pass. it just did again!

Offline peppie

« Reply #325 on: October 23, 2017, 09:51:19 PM »

eh she's worked for other people - please read the entire thread. i don't think you're stating a true statement here.

i always want to doubt her but she comes through. and ALWAYS after i bitch about her.... ARGH!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #326 on: October 23, 2017, 09:52:24 PM »
She works for me. I've had several predictions happen exactly as she said they would, most recently around a financial matter. Not just outcome either, all details were true.

Offline peppie

« Reply #327 on: October 23, 2017, 10:01:18 PM »
She works for me. I've had several predictions happen exactly as she said they would, most recently around a financial matter. Not just outcome either, all details were true.

yeahhhh!!!! she's been predicting a career change for me. after a while i was like YEAH RIGHT. well lo and behold today. YAHHHHH!!!!! (am i an awful person that i come here and complain about her right before predictions come to pass???? i've done it like four times..!!!)

Offline kumamon

« Reply #328 on: October 23, 2017, 10:16:02 PM »

yeahhhh!!!! she's been predicting a career change for me. after a while i was like YEAH RIGHT. well lo and behold today. YAHHHHH!!!!! (am i an awful person that i come here and complain about her right before predictions come to pass???? i've done it like four times..!!!)

On September she told me by her psychic perspective... She sees job opportunity on Oct or Nov and didn't even Think about that .... But u know what? I start my new job today!

She is spot on

Offline peppie

« Reply #329 on: October 23, 2017, 10:20:38 PM »

On September she told me by her psychic perspective... She sees job opportunity on Oct or Nov and didn't even Think about that .... But u know what? I start my new job today!

She is spot on

she's been telling me that my work situation is going to turn around and that i would see changes in oct/nov. i was like yeah RIGHT it's oct no change.

lo and behold TODAY!