Author Topic: Jeremiah  (Read 13856 times)

Offline peppie

Jeremiah
« on: January 14, 2017, 06:36:05 PM »
Any comments about Jeremiah? I called him and he picked up on things really well... toward the end of the call he was a bit off though (maybe he got tired). Feedback, please?

Offline peppie

Re: Jeremiah
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 05:44:00 PM »
Sending up another request. I'm hoping people can share more experiences about readings with Jeremiah.

Offline ED

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 09:04:01 PM »
I really like Jeremiah. He's pushed my timeline back but sounded very confident and just took off with all these predictions.

Not sure about the outcome. Apparently my ex and I will be back together by end March.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2017, 09:04:24 PM »
Bumping this up. Thoughts on Jeremiah? Read with him awhile ago...

Offline Ccc25

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 09:48:05 PM »
Good at picking up current. Predictions don't really happen but he is genuine and I don't feel he would say anything he didn't believe

Offline Lovetodance01

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 10:59:34 PM »
I think there may be another thread for him as well, which I had previously commented. I think he is one of the best ones in CP. He picks up the present really well and his predictions have come true for me, even a year after the fact. I will say this though, timelines are not his forte. I just had a prediction of his unfold a year after he said it would. At the time he made the prediction, it didn't really make any sense but Now I clearly see what he meant.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 11:06:47 PM by Lovetodance01 »

Offline peppie

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2017, 04:55:12 AM »
Months later, nothing he said came true.

candiednut

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2017, 04:58:14 AM »
nothing cp psychics prdicted has ever come true for me

Offline Ccc25

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2017, 05:00:46 AM »
No predictions for any psychics on any network is coming true for me

Offline embibems

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2018, 06:14:26 PM »
Jeremiah has a couple threads on here so I'm resurrecting the most recent one lol. I just read with him for the first time and had about 13 mins. I've heard he isn't great with timing but I was calling him more to get a feel of the current situation really and any big picture stuff.

He gave some predictions I didn't ask for that also line up with Mattie in terms of timing and content. He also mentioned something very similar to what Mattie told me back in October. It didn't make sense then, but it does to me now... So, that's uncanny. He nailed the present situation without me saying much background. He also inferred there would be a "trip" coming up for us--I didn't mention anything about it being a long distance thing (it is). So, again that's funny. If anyone else has read with him, please feel free to share your experiences. I'm curious to see how he worked for you :) Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 05:36:22 PM by embibems »

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2018, 06:40:07 PM »
Jeremiah has a couple threads on here so I'm resurrecting the most recent one lol. I just read with him for the first time and had about 13 mins. I've heard he isn't great with timing but I was calling him more to get a feel of the current situation really and any big picture stuff.

He gave some predictions I didn't ask for that also line up with Mattie in terms of timing and content. He also mentioned something very similar to what Mattie told me back in October. It didn't make sense then, but it does to me now... So, that's uncanny. He nailed the present situation without me saying much background. He also inferred there would be a "trip" coming up for us--I didn't mention anything about it being a long distance thing (it is). So, again that's funny. If anyone else had read with him, please feel free to share your experiences. I'm curious to see how he worked for you :) Thanks!

I really like Jeremiah. Feel he is great for the present. Nailed the depression my person is in with no context. Said he was working on being better for me. Prediction wise he said something should have happened but hasn't yet. According to Drusilla today is my day. According to Skye it is the 7th. So we shall see.

Offline embibems

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2018, 06:49:01 PM »

He gave some predictions I didn't ask for that also line up with Mattie in terms of timing and content. He also mentioned something very similar to what Mattie told me back in October. It didn't make sense then, but it does to me now... So, that's uncanny. He nailed the present situation without me saying much background. He also inferred there would be a "trip" coming up for us--I didn't mention anything about it being a long distance thing (it is). So, again that's funny. If anyone else had read with him, please feel free to share your experiences. I'm curious to see how he worked for you :) Thanks!

I really like Jeremiah. Feel he is great for the present. Nailed the depression my person is in with no context. Said he was working on being better for me. Prediction wise he said something should have happened but hasn't yet. According to Drusilla today is my day. According to Skye it is the 7th. So we shall see.

Thanks, @poorprincess! I just PMed you without reading your reply here, first. Sorry about that! Good luck with your dates and don't be bummed if they don't pan out just yet. Hugs :)

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2018, 06:58:39 PM »

Thanks, @poorprincess! I just PMed you without reading your reply here, first. Sorry about that! Good luck with your dates and don't be bummed if they don't pan out just yet. Hugs :)

:) Just responded and thank you, I needed that today <3

Offline embibems

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2018, 06:07:18 PM »
Do we have any Jeremiah horror-stories? I know that his timing can be terribly off, but I find that a common theme among some of the more accurate psychics, ironically enough. Where, what they say DOES happen but just not exactly in the given timeframe.

I'm thinking of more like Jeremiah not seeing a cheater or liar etc. or misjudging character types of things. Or fantastical predictions that just never, ever happened. I read w him yesterday and enjoyed my time w him but am curious as to those reviews of him that aren't pristine or perfect. Basically, did he lead any of you down the wrong path of guidance and/or expectations about your POI?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2018, 07:51:51 AM »
Do we have any Jeremiah horror-stories? I know that his timing can be terribly off, but I find that a common theme among some of the more accurate psychics, ironically enough. Where, what they say DOES happen but just not exactly in the given timeframe.

I'm thinking of more like Jeremiah not seeing a cheater or liar etc. or misjudging character types of things. Or fantastical predictions that just never, ever happened. I read w him yesterday and enjoyed my time w him but am curious as to those reviews of him that aren't pristine or perfect. Basically, did he lead any of you down the wrong path of guidance and/or expectations about your POI?

he told me a while ago to stay put and let my POI reach out. It's been months and I am sure the guy has no interest at reaching out anymore. that's my experience. I wouldn't reach out coz I tried enough to make things go forward so I guess Jeremiah could tell I have had enough :/

anything