Author Topic: Kayyla  (Read 4406 times)

Offline ED

Kayyla
« on: January 13, 2017, 06:00:15 AM »
Hi everyone  :)

I was wanting to know if anybody has had a reading with Kayyla and if yes, what your thoughts are.

I read with her today and within a minute, predicted my ex and I will get back together and was very confident in saying so.

I haven't seen any mention of her on here which is why I'm curious.

Hope you're all well  :D

Offline ED

Re: Kayyla
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 08:37:51 AM »
Hi again  :)

I'm guessing nobody has read with her?  ???

Offline SarahM

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 04:42:52 PM »
Yes and then she blocked me for no reason. Never understood why readers do that...  :-\

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 11:58:29 PM »
Not for $18.99 lol.

Offline gailG

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2023, 05:06:52 AM »
Hi again  :)

I'm guessing nobody has read with her?  ???
I have a few l times .She was one of the few honest advisors I talked to .She is blunt and told me my ex was not coming back and he didnt then she  predicted  when I would meet my now husband .shes pretty good with timing ,only 2 weeks off, she doesn't mess around like most of the others A of them keep you coming back Not  her All in all she's good

Offline Army

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2023, 11:39:10 PM »
Are there any more updates on Kayyla?
I had a reading with her some days ago and even though she said a few things I could validate I am wondering what is she like with predictions?

Offline love123

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2023, 04:46:38 AM »
I read with Kayyla a few years ago. Unfortunately, she was a fairy tale reader and none of her predictions came to pass for me. She did get quite a few qualities and physical features of my POI correct which was impressive, super nice!

Offline Army

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2023, 08:57:53 AM »
Thanks for the input Love123
I guess in that case she is not worth the rates.. I was keeping watch on the rates (as I have been in bed sick so I was bored) and it keeps changing on daily basis from like $25 to $18 to 14 etc..so yeah.. so expensive..

anything