Author Topic: Readers not working much?  (Read 5868 times)

Offline Shayalay

Readers not working much?
« on: January 13, 2017, 04:36:01 AM »
Has anybody else noticed that it seems like nobody on Keen is working that much anymore?  :( I went over these reviews for new people to add for my BFF and I because our old standbys were MIA but now it seems the new ones are too. I've been using two readers a lot just because they're the only ones on and working.

Offline AustralieNs

Re: Readers not working much?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 06:04:53 AM »
Yes! I was thinking of starting a similar thread. I'm in a few queues and some of them only move one or two slots a week - if that. I was wondering about winter vacations and holidays but at this point even that doesn't explain it.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 03:01:51 PM »
Exactly. And this has been going on for a while. Usually, they're all on a lot in December, presumably to make Christmas money. Not this past year. It makes me wonder if Keen has changed something that makes them not want as much to work for them. I've been talking a lot to Sweet Serenity and Anastasia Christine, who I've used for years, just because I can trust them for certain info and they're both on a decent amount, and daily.

stargazer

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 05:54:19 PM »
Exactly. And this has been going on for a while. Usually, they're all on a lot in December, presumably to make Christmas money. Not this past year. It makes me wonder if Keen has changed something that makes them not want as much to work for them. I've been talking a lot to Sweet Serenity and Anastasia Christine, who I've used for years, just because I can trust them for certain info and they're both on a decent amount, and daily.
Keen raises their fees a lot so that could be why. Keen is taking more and more of their cut

Rediska

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 11:49:02 PM »
Aries Intuition  usually comes on at night. Like around 9pm New Jersey time.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 12:51:07 AM »
This is driving me crazy!

I want to try so many of the psychics mentioned here and it seems like none of them are ever on Keen! I've waited for ages for Lady Jenna and Aries Intuition. Friend Sue never seems to be on. There were so many others I'd go to check on and no one is ever available.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Friend Sue is on around 10-11 in the morning Eastern time.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2017, 02:02:28 AM »
This is driving me crazy!

I want to try so many of the psychics mentioned here and it seems like none of them are ever on Keen! I've waited for ages for Lady Jenna and Aries Intuition. Friend Sue never seems to be on. There were so many others I'd go to check on and no one is ever available.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Lady Jenna is on late, and she's on Pacific time, as am I. She comes on anywhere from 7:30 or so to 10:30 at night.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2017, 03:46:15 AM »
I don't know about the other two but doesn't Aries Intuition have her own site? You might try searching for them as well.

Rediska

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2017, 03:47:17 AM »
Yes, and she raised her rates :(

Offline britbrat

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2017, 04:53:40 AM »
I was supposed to read with Aries on Friday. She lowered her phone rate but I noticed she increased the email rate. I ended up purchasing 30 minutes because she also removed the 15 minute option. She did call me but she said she was tired and couldn't do my reading. She refunded me and said she would still do my reading. She is supposed to call me tomorrow. She just started scheduling calls again so I'm not sure what's going on with her lately.

Rediska

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2017, 04:56:16 AM »
Hold on-she said on her website she doesn't take new clients?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2017, 04:58:40 AM »
I'm on another forum and I thought she has been sick.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2017, 05:02:52 AM »
I did see that on her site but I'm not a new caller I have been getting readings from her for about 4 or 5 years maybe.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2017, 05:04:58 AM »
Besides, how would she know you were a new caller or not? She doesn't reference Keen callers with her own site, just tell her you've read with her on Keen a few months/years back if she asks. I only mean if you really want a reading to try her out.

Offline peppie

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2017, 09:20:41 AM »
i've noticed it, too. it's upsetting because it's hard to wait for the person you want to speak to, esp since you don't know when he/she is coming back.

anything