Author Topic: Northstar julie  (Read 7343 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Northstar julie
« on: January 11, 2017, 02:23:46 AM »
Well I was sent free minutes by her. I guess she is taking calls again.

Offline Jade65

Re: Northstar julie
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 12:42:07 PM »
I've been speaking to NSJ off and on for years... I spoke to her the other day and it was all a "no" for every question I asked so I'm not sure it was accurate? This is in contrast to my usual 3-4 most trusted who are seeing something else. Time will tell. I do think she tends to be very realistic which is good but not sure she was connecting with me. She can accurately interpret the current situation, not sure of the predictions and she says she doesn't do timing well at all. Anyone else hear feel she has been accurate with predictions for them?

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 03:49:13 PM »
In my experience, with any reader who is negative, they are usually accurate. It is the 'norm' for all these readers to be positive/fairytale, bullshit readers. If a reader has the balls to tell you 'no' and risk being bashed then LISTEN!! Don't let your ego get in the way of what may hurt...but is the truth.

Rediska

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 04:43:16 PM »
In my experience, with any reader who is negative, they are usually accurate. It is the 'norm' for all these readers to be positive/fairytale, bullshit readers. If a reader has the balls to tell you 'no' and risk being bashed then LISTEN!! Don't let your ego get in the way of what may hurt...but is the truth.

Yup-had a reader tell me no contact in Dec and the guy was thinking about doing it on the 2nd or 3rd day of Jan but wasn't going to. She was correct  :-\

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 04:58:26 PM »
How often is she on Keen? Does she have a set schedule?

ladya

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 07:06:12 PM »

i agree but not always. sometimes theyre just negative because thats the most likely answer. ive had negative readings that im like ok i know what theyre saying is wrong and have proven to be wrong. dont believe fairytales but sometimes they just say no because well its more likely the answer than not.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2017, 08:00:55 PM »
How about when they first tell you yes and after 4 weeks no. I had a reader do a 180 on me this week when he told me an absolute yes before. Hate when they do that. Took me a whole day to stop feeling terrible

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2017, 04:13:09 AM »

i agree but not always. sometimes theyre just negative because thats the most likely answer. ive had negative readings that im like ok i know what theyre saying is wrong and have proven to be wrong. dont believe fairytales but sometimes they just say no because well its more likely the answer than not.
Yes in my experience as well.... the very very few times I heard a negative....they were the ones that were correct.  And it was a few.... Outside of the very many who told me different.  And oh, how I wished they were right....., no, they were not.... The very few negative readings were right.  But I had so many telling me otherwise.  My own fault for picking up the phone.  I needed to hear the good.

I realize that this is a North Star Julie post....I did read with her years ago....I will say, she is the best I read with In regards to the here and now, blew me away, honest, she did.  No one has ever come close.  But I will say that nothing she said happened..free wil? Maybe. I read with her way after said prediction were supposed to happen. And she gave me a negative.....again, things change every day.....she did pick up on it, but nothing she said In the 5 other readings happened.  I have heard that she is good for short term, just not for me.  She was so feeakin good at the here and now.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2017, 06:38:51 PM »
Hi Bella! What was she good with if the predictions didn't pan out? Just curious. I have never read with her and she blocked me...crazy!

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2017, 09:24:43 PM »
Hi Bella! What was she good with if the predictions didn't pan out? Just curious. I have never read with her and she blocked me...crazy!

I hear ya on that....however, if we just looked at it all as "for entertainment purposes only" as is their disclaimer....well she was awesome In That she knew things that were specific.  I hate putting specifics, but one was I called her on HIS birthday...I hadn't spoken to him in about two months at that point, and I did not reveal this to her, I just asked so where is jerky in regards to me today? And she said, "he is expecting to hear from you today"  and went on to say how strong that he thought I would reach out that day. Totally not generic, which can apply to all of us.  That is just one thing that was on point t so to speak.  I will pm more if you like.   I know aT the time I was reading with her, she was not taking new callers on keen, just her personal site.  I haven't read with her In years.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2017, 10:05:14 PM »
Bumping this--Anybody able to get ahold of this reader? I've tried to contact her through her personal site and it never works. Anyone know how to get ahold of her?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2017, 10:39:46 PM »
I read with her years ago. Yes, she got the outcome right. It was a negative outcome and she was correct. She, actually wasn't taking any new clients for a while on either keen or her private site. Then she popped up on keen this past January I think it was and started taking calls again. Just get in line and hope she calls you. She didn't give me a timing but said it would happen and would take a while. Good Luck..

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2017, 11:33:32 PM »
I've also tried to contact her and can't.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2024, 03:44:06 PM »
does anyone know how and when is the best time to get a hold of her?

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2024, 04:13:44 PM »
I read with her for the first time the other day via Keen. She was sweet, quick to connect, however she did ask 2 questions (is this a romantic connection and when was the last time we spoke) before heading into the reading. To a slightly more negative tone her reading matched some of my proven/trusted readers. I like that she is realistic and grounded but ultimately I am not able to validate anything she said right now.

anything