Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212562 times)

Offline kumamon

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2017, 12:12:45 AM »
Another minor hit from her on a prediction she made I can verify to be true. I like Renee. Hopefully major predictions come through
Wow good for u!!!! I hope mine will come true too

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2017, 12:21:13 AM »
Another minor hit from her on a prediction she made I can verify to be true. I like Renee. Hopefully major predictions come through

Ready for my bigger ones to start too! First one, although she said it was only possible is in the last week of this month.

ladya

« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2017, 04:17:24 AM »
Thank you! It was spot on too. Literally exactly how she described it would go. I have some pretty big predictions coming up so we will see.

ladya

« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2017, 04:19:13 AM »
I'm so happy there's ones that are working for us whether minor or major scale. Make it worth the money and not feel like it's a waste. This ones def a keeper.

Offline violet

« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2017, 11:06:23 PM »
Does she offer phone readings or only chat?

ladya

« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2017, 11:11:22 PM »
Does she offer phone readings or only chat?

both but ive only spoke to her on chat. she types fast though. you can arrange a phone call with her if you prefer that.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2017, 06:57:54 PM »
I have another prediction fulfillment to report. It doesn't involve POI directly but nonetheless, it was a prediction she made, and one which I thought was baloney and airy-fairy filler. She said on Jan. 28 that in the upcoming week or two, I would have confirmations of my readings in my thoughts, feelings, and even dreams. This 100% has happened, including timing. I even had the dream. I happened to remember she said something about a dream so I went back on my transcripts and looked it up.

First big prediction, albeit one she said is only possible, is for the last week of February. Second big one, a full-on, with detail one she got on her own, is for early March.

ladya

« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2017, 07:02:40 PM »
I have another prediction fulfillment to report. It doesn't involve POI directly but nonetheless, it was a prediction she made, and one which I thought was baloney and airy-fairy filler. She said on Jan. 28 that in the upcoming week or two, I would have confirmations of my readings in my thoughts, feelings, and even dreams. This 100% has happened, including timing. I even had the dream. I happened to remember she said something about a dream so I went back on my transcripts and looked it up.

First big prediction, albeit one she said is only possible, is for the last week of February. Second big one, a full-on, with detail one she got on her own, is for early March.

yay! im so surprised how spot on she was with me. at the time i was like eh idk like how can i verify what shes saying but it literally just happened so that it was 100 percent how she described and i was able to verify. Yay! i love Renee. She might be my new fave. im going to read with zadalia this week.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2017, 07:10:46 PM »
Love hearing about all of these success stories! Looking back on my readings, she wasn't super detailed but definitely got things right including timeframes.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2017, 07:18:04 PM »
So wild how she got a shift in my feelings and beliefs. At the time she made the prediction, I was very anxious and unsure. I have some intuitive ability, especially and most dramatically with romantic interests, and I like what I'm picking up now. I can't wait to have the funds to speak with her again.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2017, 07:44:35 PM »

NICE!!!!!!

ladya

« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2017, 08:47:25 PM »
does anyone else have any predictions that are upcoming soon with her?

Offline Epic08

« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2017, 11:16:54 PM »
does anyone else have any predictions that are upcoming soon with her?

I had a big confirmation prediction happen within the timeframe that she gave me however the contact prediction didn't happen. I have another contact prediction upcoming so I can report back when that happens. I also have predictions pending for March, April and the summer. I found her to be realistic in her approach. I don't believe that she is a fairytale reader

ladya

« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2017, 03:21:11 AM »
Forgot to add, she wasn't just detailed - she's been the most accurate in terms of present situations.

For me as well. I hope your predictions come true 😁

Offline Epic08

« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2017, 03:32:26 AM »
Good luck everyone :)

anything