Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 211094 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2017, 11:58:23 PM »
I read with her a few weeks ago and 2 predictions happened. 1 prediction didn't happen as I had expected but it turned out to be in line with what she told me. I'm waiting for the bigger predictions to happen. I'll report back when they fo

Great to know! I spoke with her briefly today and got an unexpected (not what I wanted to hear) answer to a job-related question. I'm interviewing tomorrow and I'll know fairly soon, within a week or so, if she's correct.

I had a hard time catching her today! She was busy, I think lurkers are grabbing our favorites! Lol

Offline Epic08

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2017, 01:37:48 AM »
Good Luck Shayalay! I hope things work out for you and if they don't, something 10 times better will come. I agree!!!! Lol :) Hopefully she'll continue to work out for us.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2017, 02:08:38 AM »
How specific were the questions that you guys asked her? I asked what can I expect coming up from so and so....and she gave me a prediction for a couple of days out...I'll update you guys to see if anything actually happens.

Dannika, I always ask general questions, e.g., "What do you see coming up for POI and me?" And Lotus has been really good at connecting and showing she is, and is getting what is going on in the present and recent past. I like to ask general questions and let them do the talking. If they start asking me questions, I get off.

The only exception, for me, is that Kisha is more accurate on relationship/romance issues when I ask specific questions. It took me months to realize this.

Thanks for your input! Also everyone else that shared. The timeline that she gave me is actually in line with Kisha's. i might hit you up with a PM to ask you more questions later @shayalay !

Offline kumamon

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2017, 03:17:08 AM »
Shayalay! Good luck!!!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2017, 07:14:48 PM »
Shayalay! Good luck!!!

Thank you!!  ;D

Offline kumamon

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2017, 07:31:56 PM »
Seems is tough to catch her, what is the best time for the appointment?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2017, 08:21:41 PM »
Not sure there is one, not that I've seen, but I'm fairly new to her. I've been waiting for her to come on today too.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2017, 08:43:50 PM »
Kumamon, I spoke to her briefly just now but I'm not sure she's having an "on" day, just FYI.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2017, 09:07:08 PM »
Kumamon, I spoke to her briefly just now but I'm not sure she's having an "on" day, just FYI.

Thanks I will try to catch her!!!

ladya

« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2017, 09:44:19 PM »
I read with her a few weeks ago and 2 predictions happened. 1 prediction didn't happen as I had expected but it turned out to be in line with what she told me. I'm waiting for the bigger predictions to happen. I'll report back when they fo

Great to know! I spoke with her briefly today and got an unexpected (not what I wanted to hear) answer to a job-related question. I'm interviewing tomorrow and I'll know fairly soon, within a week or so, if she's correct.

I had a hard time catching her today! She was busy, I think lurkers are grabbing our favorites! Lol

Was she correct?

Offline kumamon

« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2017, 10:40:54 PM »
  :D :D

finally I got a chance to speak with her, she is quick to point
and she picked up there's a third party, and I am not sure, she stated there's another male interested me, which I am not sure who is that muhahahahha, need to figure out

Prediction for April and May
Job prediction for March, which in line with Phoenyx Amore

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2017, 11:00:43 PM »

Was she correct?

At least partly, so far. I PM'd you.

ladya

« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2017, 11:59:54 PM »
she's on now if anyone wants to talk to her.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2017, 12:18:22 AM »
she told me the job I was offered would be good for me, but anyway I ended up declining the offer so I don't know if that's free will.  It struck me about work because I shared I was upset about not receiving the other job and she said oh it was best because it may be eliminated, but the position I declined is the one I feared may be eliminated in four years (and four years goes by pretty fast).
anyway she said my POI would communicate today (he has been although he went silent over the weekend over something I said) but she was like oh on the 9th I see an actual he picks up the phone - so we shall see......

Offline Dannika

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2017, 12:48:10 AM »
Caroline please keep us posted!