Author Topic: JupiterInLove  (Read 5832 times)

Offline YellowLove

JupiterInLove
« on: January 04, 2017, 06:49:41 PM »
Any reviews on her? I got a reading from her which predictions are pending so I can't speak on her accuracy yet.

Offline peppie

Re: JupiterInLove
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 01:36:13 AM »
She's very good at reading current energies. Very accurate. Predictions? Only to the effect that someone is currently thinking it. I do like her though. She's a good astrologer.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 02:04:25 AM »
She's very good at reading current energies. Very accurate. Predictions? Only to the effect that someone is currently thinking it. I do like her though. She's a good astrologer.

Thank you so much! I remember wanting to read with her a few years ago, and I believe I actually did, but can't remember how her prediction went.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 03:41:00 AM »
I liked her but nothing she said came true  even small stuff.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 06:28:36 AM »
I think she is good with details. She is good with helping you understand certain issues. I would use her again.

Offline peppie

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 06:23:40 AM »
she's good at the right now. i called recently and i find her horribly frustrating. just answer my question. she has a way of not giving you the answer to what you want to know.

Offline jas

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 01:09:51 PM »
She is a very good astrologer but not psychic

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2017, 01:35:38 PM »
she's good at the right now. i called recently and i find her horribly frustrating. just answer my question. she has a way of not giving you the answer to what you want to know.

I talked to her like 5 years ago and I felt the same way.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2017, 03:40:57 PM »
I could be wrong... but I think she use to read on California Psychic... that reader used tarot but was heavy into astrology and numerology and yeah... was good at short term stuff. Does this reader use tarot at any point?

She will, but that's not her strong suit (no pun intended).  LOL

I am not going to be calling her for a while.  I have been a client for the last 3+ years; I don't know if anyone else is noticing what I am on her weekly emails, but she is just 'off' mentally as of late.  Like mixing my chart up with someone else's during a reading, rambling and eating minutes off the clock....that type of stuff.  I get the sense she needs a break and to recharge.

Also I haven't checked lately, but she's not been on KEEN lately to save her life.  I don't know what's going on with her to be honest, I like her as a person and pray she is OK.  She was really good at astrology back in the day.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 03:42:33 PM by Mattsmom »

Offline peppie

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2017, 12:15:39 AM »
yeah after my calls with her lately i feel like i want my money back and it was a total waste even though she's not expensive. and i feel like i have to ask my questions very carefully or she won't answer them. i mean just answer the darned question. is it or isn't it? will it or will it not be? does he or does he not? my goodness.

anything