Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234841 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #315 on: March 30, 2018, 11:46:12 PM »
SO I'm not sure WHAT to think of Z.

Again, going through some older notes I took from psychic readings. In one read, she told me that a POI and I had a great chance of being together again, but someone needed to step up and take the reins basically.  Then, when I read with her about a month and a half later, she said that I was well on my way to moving on from him. No I wasn't. If I were, I wouldn't be wasting money on a psychic read. It left me confused. There are times where I feel like she nails it, but then I go back and re-read my notes months down the line and I'm like..."hey, this can LITERALLY apply to anyone". She used to ask, "oh, did your ex pull a disappearing act again?" and I'd be like, "OMG yeah!"...but OBVIOUSLY that's what most people are reaching out to a psychic about:- a POI/ex that either ghosted or is whatever.  The only thing I believe she MAY be correct on is that I will be changing jobs and coasts before the year is up.

OH, but the area of my job, she switched that up a lot. One minute, I'm working with my hands, next I'm working long hours interacting with people, next I'm researching as my job, next I'm doing something that revolves are crystals and art. ::shrug::

She is a cold reader. Most people are calling about the same things anyway, so its easy to guess what the issue is. Dosent mean shes connected. Guys, a reader has to say something VERY specific about your situation before you take them seriously. I still have old transcripts of her from Liveperson..she would just stop responding or log off when I pressed her for details. Shes a con.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #316 on: March 30, 2018, 11:54:33 PM »
She is a cold reader. Most people are calling about the same things anyway, so its easy to guess what the issue is. Dosent mean shes connected. Guys, a reader has to say something VERY specific about your situation before you take them seriously. I still have old transcripts of her from Liveperson..she would just stop responding or log off when I pressed her for details. Shes a con.

Whoa, seriously?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #317 on: March 31, 2018, 12:05:34 AM »

Whoa, seriously?

Yeah, this was years back. I thought the chat just disconnected (I was stupid then lol)..but reading these posts make me realize what she was doing. And there were times when she wouldnt pick up..only months later when she would forget about me I suppose.

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #318 on: April 02, 2018, 08:38:05 PM »
I recently had a reading with Zadalia a couple days ago and she did give me a timing for within a couple weeks about a conversation that me and my poi are gonna have, but just waiting for that time frame to come...I am on the waiting list for cookie but there are a lot of callers in front of me. Has anyone else had good timings with Zadalia that have come to pass? I have seen a lot of posts on aries intuition and cookie..between the two, who is better to read with in terms of picking up situations and predictions coming to pass?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #319 on: June 21, 2018, 12:17:21 PM »
I read with Zadalia, I think she is very cool, funny, and she picks up on personality traits really well. But everything she told me was basically what happened in the past for me, like very accurate but all recent past. She hasn't given me timeframes and I don't think she can really see the future, but she picks up on current traits and personality as well as past things really well but she tells them like it's in the present, but for me it was all in the very recent past.
She types a lot which is great but it keeps you on maybe longer than you intended? Cause I don't want to cut her off...
I think she is very nice though and she has good intentions, wants to help.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #320 on: June 21, 2018, 08:42:27 PM »
I read with Zadalia once. She was so wrong on predictions that I never got back to her

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #321 on: June 22, 2018, 12:44:49 AM »
I read with her yesterday and I'm completely confused. She contradicted herself in the reading and now I'm feeling worse then I was before I called. She emailed me afterwards asking if she was off in the reading although I told her I was confused. She sent free mintues as well but I don't think I'll read with her again. I think it may be a case of not connecting. I'm hsppy that she worked for some of you.

Wow, this exact thing happened to me today! I believe I just posted almost exactly what you wrote that I thought I was reading my own comment!

Offline calista

« Reply #322 on: June 22, 2018, 04:08:49 AM »
Not a single thing Zadalia predicted has come true for me either. I read with her twice in the past and both times she predicted positive outcomes- zilch!
Another one bites the dust.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #323 on: June 22, 2018, 01:53:14 PM »
Not a single thing Zadalia predicted has come true for me either. I read with her twice in the past and both times she predicted positive outcomes- zilch!
Another one bites the dust.

See, I know what the outcome will be. My only question has been WHEN. I don't really go on predictions either because anything at any time can change in the universe. I like insight that helps me feel and gauge where things are and when they might end. Ex. so and so won the lottery. Great so that means the financial problems that were holding them back are now over. I will see change very soon!

Z was very contradictory. It was very frustrating. She didn't pick up a time frame and then did. I hope she's wrong b/c it seems way off! But a lot of what she said was all over the place too. 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #324 on: June 23, 2018, 07:02:28 PM »
I read with Z 6 months ago. I hated what she had to say as she was the most negative of all the advisers I spoke with. Unfortunately, what she said was actually the truth. She had said that although my POI and I have a connection, she did not see any reconciliation (of the romantic sort). She said that we would have a friendship though. I couldn't handle just being friends though. She was absolutely right and I do appreciate the honesty although it was terrible to hear. No fairy tale and no sugar coating. I'm hoping to reconnect with her again since she was the only who actually got it right.

Offline evaluna1

« Reply #325 on: June 23, 2018, 08:22:30 PM »
I've read with Zadalia many times and she is very honest! All her predictions have been accurate for me too.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #326 on: June 24, 2018, 10:34:15 PM »
I just read with her again after 6 months. I have to say that out of the zillion of psychics I've tried, I really like her. She never blew smoke up my butt. She told me how it is and even used terms that I could see my POI using. Fortunately the negative reading from 6 months ago has made some positive progress. She doesn't give timeframes and for the most part with tell you what is going on NOW. She has some intuition and even offered me a "squishy" prediction of 1 month or so (without me asking). Anyway, my suggestion to get the best out of it is to have your questions ready and read with her no more than every 4-6 months. I'm hoping that she is as accurate this time for me as she was in the past.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #327 on: June 28, 2018, 12:55:49 AM »
Unfortunately she was wrong for me. Her outcome prediction was that she saw us together and living together even, but that POI ghosted and is completely out of the picture now and has been for a while and I’ve started seeing someone new.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #328 on: June 28, 2018, 01:17:56 AM »
Unfortunately she was wrong for me. Her outcome prediction was that she saw us together and living together even, but that POI ghosted and is completely out of the picture now and has been for a while and I’ve started seeing someone new.

I am glad you moved on, seems like you are happier which is great! But with stuff like this...I am always wondering whether a psychic is wrong. If they see an outcome and it hasn't happened it could be because we didn't wait long enough? We chose something else instead?

I don't know...it's just me thinking out loud...

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #329 on: June 28, 2018, 04:30:27 PM »
I waited WAY too long in my case. I should have moved on much sooner. Her predictions for better communication etc never happened. He just disappeared and I kept holding on.