Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234850 times)

Offline marciamia

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #300 on: December 05, 2017, 05:25:21 PM »
I tried to get a reading with her the other day and she said she wasn’t connecting and told me to come back in a few weeks to see if she could connect again. I was bummed  :(  anyone have this happen with her before?

Offline helloworld

« Reply #301 on: December 05, 2017, 05:40:56 PM »
I tried to get a reading with her the other day and she said she wasn’t connecting and told me to come back in a few weeks to see if she could connect again. I was bummed  :(  anyone have this happen with her before?

Yes, happened with me. Finally we connected after 4 weeks. Wait for at least 2-3 weeks or more before you try contacting her again else she may block you if she still doesn't feel a connection. She's ethical in that sense and won't waste your money if she can't connect.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #302 on: December 05, 2017, 06:57:32 PM »

Yes, happened with me. Finally we connected after 4 weeks. Wait for at least 2-3 weeks or more before you try contacting her again else she may block you if she still doesn't feel a connection. She's ethical in that sense and won't waste your money if she can't connect.

She did tell me to wait a few weeks to see if she can connect, so that makes sense

Offline 88

« Reply #303 on: December 14, 2017, 04:03:12 AM »
What time frame is Z usually on? I know it’s in the evening. Thanks.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #304 on: December 14, 2017, 03:59:59 PM »
I am curious on how long to wait till taking the next reading with Zadalia. For ex. she gave a reading today on love matter, should I wait for the next 6 months or 3 months (patiently). Assuming she does not give out timing for the situation she is reading on.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #305 on: December 14, 2017, 04:30:48 PM »
What time frame is Z usually on? I know it’s in the evening. Thanks.

I’m not 100% sure on this but I was to say she’s in the US on pacific time. I could be wrong though.

Offline 88

« Reply #306 on: December 17, 2017, 02:12:31 AM »
Is anyone else having a hard time catching her available?

Offline Xssweater

« Reply #307 on: January 10, 2018, 01:41:03 PM »
My call with her lasted less than two minutes. She said,"you already know the answer to your question and seem optimistic. It looks good to me"
I wasn't ​disappointed...Just ready for an outcome, timeframe,a little detail.lol
I guess no news is good news

Offline Love-33

« Reply #308 on: January 10, 2018, 03:16:46 PM »
She was completely wrong for me in the past about two different relationships

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #309 on: January 10, 2018, 03:38:14 PM »
Yeah she doesn't really do timeframes so just be aware of that.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #310 on: January 16, 2018, 09:12:01 PM »
She raised her rates to $4.40 and $4.99 respectively. I won't be reading with her again at those prices.
Her readings were already questionable at the previous rates.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #311 on: January 17, 2018, 05:17:13 PM »
Unfortunately, Zadalia turned out to be wrong for me on the most recent POI. He was full of deception but she on the contrary sensed romance. Zee had seen some forward movement from him but nope, it is over and done with him.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #312 on: January 23, 2018, 01:36:26 PM »
She's not real.. tried her years ago on kasamba and it. Was a fluff box all the time

Offline patu005

« Reply #313 on: March 22, 2018, 02:45:51 AM »
She hung up on me after i asked validations and why question. I feel she didnt know what to say. She also said right away that she doent get much so i dont know how to understand that as she didnt explain.
She also said something about my POI and it was short and she didnt like to explain , just hung up.. dissapointed , because i though she is good

Offline scarlora

« Reply #314 on: March 22, 2018, 01:23:33 PM »
I tried chatting with her and she was rude to me as well.  I asked her what she saw coming up for my relationship.  She said that was too general so I asked a more specific question and she said, "my profile says you need to message me first for free minutes" then she left the chat.  Well i did and I was using those free minutes.