Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234855 times)

Offline 88

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #285 on: November 04, 2017, 12:50:08 AM »
Has anyone spoken to her on the phone or does she just do chat? I was able to arrange a call but the queue isn't moving.

I love her btw.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #286 on: November 11, 2017, 03:43:18 PM »
Any updates? I had a great reading with her last night in that it was very deeply into mine and POI's heads.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #287 on: November 11, 2017, 05:23:06 PM »
Any updates? I had a great reading with her last night in that it was very deeply into mine and POI's heads.

I had a prediction come to pass 2 weeks or so ago. It wasn't a rosy one either lol more predictions pending coming up.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #288 on: November 11, 2017, 05:50:15 PM »

I had a prediction come to pass 2 weeks or so ago. It wasn't a rosy one either lol more predictions pending coming up.

Thank you!

Now that I'm absorbing her reading, I see she gave me a lot of clarity and power. I've been told by other readers that I have a lot more power with POI than I know but I couldn't see how. Z. got it.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #289 on: November 11, 2017, 06:50:38 PM »

Thank you!

Now that I'm absorbing her reading, I see she gave me a lot of clarity and power. I've been told by other readers that I have a lot more power with POI than I know but I couldn't see how. Z. got it.

I had a reading with her last night as well. I was frustrated and thought I had screwed something up with what I said. I didn't tell her that though lol but she had automatically picked up the events from the night. As she was explaining that stuff to me I was thinking I just need some direction on how to handle this situation, turn things around. Next phrase out of her mouth was listen, I know you probably don't want to hear this, you didn't ask this, but I have to tell you this. This is what needs to happen for x to happen. She gave a timeframe too that wasn't prompted. Last night when I called I was just like listen, I'm so confused and lost so I don't have anything specific to ask other that what's going to be happening can you tell me what you get lol

Offline Universal9

« Reply #290 on: November 12, 2017, 06:12:21 AM »
I have read with her 3 times now I think. So you think the connection gets better with her- for each situation meaning does she read more into a new situation as we chat with her more?
I read on a new situation once, and didnt chat again so any ideas would be great.
Also, is she good with love predictions like you will hear from him, POI will contact you, actions from POI etc?

Thank you!

I had a reading with her last night as well. I was frustrated and thought I had screwed something up with what I said. I didn't tell her that though lol but she had automatically picked up the events from the night. As she was explaining that stuff to me I was thinking I just need some direction on how to handle this situation, turn things around. Next phrase out of her mouth was listen, I know you probably don't want to hear this, you didn't ask this, but I have to tell you this. This is what needs to happen for x to happen. She gave a timeframe too that wasn't prompted. Last night when I called I was just like listen, I'm so confused and lost so I don't have anything specific to ask other that what's going to be happening can you tell me what you get lol

ye lol she's really so good at answering things sometimes you don't even want to ask or don't know how to ask. she's awesome! i feel like the connection gets better the more you read with her.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #291 on: November 22, 2017, 12:16:51 AM »
How is she on picking up on third parties (if there was one and/or if it could be verified)

Offline Love-33

« Reply #292 on: November 22, 2017, 03:03:22 AM »
How is she on picking up on third parties (if there was one and/or if it could be verified)

In my case she kept telling me that they were no longer seeing each other when in fact they still were because I had proofs on social media

Offline whit777

« Reply #293 on: November 22, 2017, 03:05:56 AM »

She was spot on, amazingly accurate for me in all the different ways. As far as picking up on third parties, she didn't mention anyone outright but I didn't really give her a chance to before I asked about a third party. She did pick up on how my POI has been responding and everything going on with my POI because of the third party though. I'm sure if I would've let her continue without me asking anything else, she would've seen it. I also barely mentioned a couple other people and I didn't even ask about who they are or their energies, they were just part of the story.. But she read them perfectly as well. And one of them was even without a name. She actually described him using more accurate words than I could have thought of. I know you're looking for concrete yes or no, can she pick up on a third party.. But I really think that if she connected with you (she doesn't connect with everyone.. Understandable) that she'd be able to pick up on it. Also, I wonder since she's so good at picking up on feelings and energy, if let's say the guy had been talking to another woman but he wasn't interested in her at all.. I wonder if she wouldn't pick up on it because it's not coming through in his energy unless you asked. Not sure if that's how it works but it's just a thought.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #294 on: November 24, 2017, 02:43:21 AM »
Call her last time she make me feel good only tell what I want to hear she said my poi already have feeling for me and love too but she said in person she doesn’t care.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #295 on: November 24, 2017, 03:30:00 AM »
You spoke to her on the phone?

Call her last time she make me feel good only tell what I want to hear she said my poi already have feeling for me and love too but she said in person she doesn’t care.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #296 on: November 24, 2017, 03:31:45 AM »
Wait, I am a bit impressionable. Now has Zadalia ever said anything negative to any of you as far as feelings go? Like he does not like you, he does not love you, along those lines..

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #297 on: November 24, 2017, 03:48:57 AM »
You spoke to her on the phone?

Nope only chat with her a long time ago. But on the phone every top psychic on the phone said my poi has true feeling for me and love too.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #298 on: December 05, 2017, 06:04:06 AM »
Any updates?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #299 on: December 05, 2017, 05:04:15 PM »
Any updates?

Last August in a brief reading, she gave me an overview with actions of how things would be with POI until Christmas. So far, she's correct.

anything