Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234850 times)

Offline Exposed

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #270 on: October 08, 2017, 06:15:18 PM »
She wouldn't read with me ;(
She didn't block me though just said she couldn't connect with me.
thanks for confirming!

Offline Exposed

« Reply #271 on: October 08, 2017, 06:16:47 PM »
Hello is a courtesy. If you don't have time to say hello, how can your reading be good? It's not good energy to be rushed when you have a reading. I understand time is money but if you don't have time for 10 seconds worth of pleasantries, then maybe you don't have enough time to really get a good reading either.
Yes. Hello is a must.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #272 on: October 08, 2017, 06:24:44 PM »
People may like and prefer to be greeted but it doesn't make it okay to deny service or complain to a customer if they don't get it. Those who can't handle it in the real world will never be able to keep a regular job so no wonder this type ends up working on Keen.

So funny.
People don't (require) acknowledgement. It's not a right. Whether they get one or not does not give them the privilege to deny service. Z denied service because she felt it was her right as opposed to telling the client she didn’t like how she was treated. I just don't get the importance of it all, I suppose, since I don't believe it's a respect issue. I acknowledge people without speaking, a silent head nod, it's done in this day and age. I do it all the time. It's pointless to me to keep at this. Enjoy your day!

Offline mystery123

« Reply #273 on: October 09, 2017, 02:31:20 AM »
Anyone has any predictions come true or any reading update??

Offline patu005

« Reply #274 on: October 09, 2017, 06:28:42 AM »
How do you get in contact with her? I see her either busy or away// never seen her available lately

Offline Kate

« Reply #275 on: October 09, 2017, 09:41:59 AM »
How do you get in contact with her? I see her either busy or away// never seen her available lately

Email her when you see her on - tell her that you're trying to get in contact with her... and if she is around, she will email you back and come online..

Offline Universal9

« Reply #276 on: November 02, 2017, 09:48:50 AM »
Did anyone notice that Zadalia types some words that are not used in common conversations. I sometimes wonder what she meant by this or that word, they seem "technical" words to me that are not generally used in day to day conversation..

Offline mystery123

« Reply #277 on: November 02, 2017, 12:12:40 PM »
Did anyone notice that Zadalia types some words that are not used in common conversations. I sometimes wonder what she meant by this or that word, they seem "technical" words to me that are not generally used in day to day conversation..

Like what?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #278 on: November 02, 2017, 03:02:15 PM »
Yeah, like what...I don't think English is her first language. She is definitely not a typist, but one can make out what she is saying, although I have had to ask her what she meant.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #279 on: November 02, 2017, 03:08:49 PM »
A prediction of hers regarding a financial issue I was panicked about just came to pass.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #280 on: November 02, 2017, 03:57:56 PM »
Yeah, like what...I don't think English is her first language. She is definitely not a typist, but one can make out what she is saying, although I have had to ask her what she meant.

she speaks perfect english lol

Second this. She sent me a long, detailed email that is in perfect native English. If it's not her first language then she started learning it as a small child.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #281 on: November 02, 2017, 05:11:51 PM »
k. then perhaps she doesn't type perfect English.  :-*

Offline Universal9

« Reply #282 on: November 02, 2017, 10:02:36 PM »
Same here, I too feel she doesnt 'type' perfect english. English is fine just that some words are rather not used in conversational english. I have to go back to the chats to see what exact words or phrases they are. Although I mostly understand in what context she said those words.
btw, she sensed the age of ex poi on her own, that he was younger than me...that was one of the confirmation that she is connecting with me..
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 04:20:29 AM by Universal9 »

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #283 on: November 02, 2017, 11:18:09 PM »

she speaks perfect english lol

Second this. She sent me a long, detailed email that is in perfect native English. If it's not her first language then she started learning it as a small child.

I third this. She speaks/types perfect English. Her typing can be a bit halting though. Like instead of sending a large paragraph, she breaks it up
into sentences so
it looks like this
and can come across as choppy
which may put some people off
but you still understand her.

She also uses a lot of euphemisms/expressions to get the picture across clearly, but I've never had to ever ask her to clarify anything she's said. I've understood her perfectly.

I go so far as to say she's fairly articulate / educated. She has a good vocabulary... and throws in some less commonly, by highly effective, words. I think she has a good to excellent grasp of the english language. She may not pay attention to sentence structure and punctuation, but I don't know who would on chat...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #284 on: November 03, 2017, 05:27:18 AM »
Same here, I too feel she doesnt 'type' perfect english. English is fine just that some words are rather not used in conversational english. I have to go back to the chats to see what exact words or phrases they are. Although I mostly understand in what context she said those words.
btw, she sensed the age of ex poi on her own, that he was younger than me...that was one of the confirmation that she is connecting with me..
Yes, this is moreso what I meant. I felt she connected to my situation too.

anything