Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234850 times)

ladya

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #255 on: October 04, 2017, 04:59:54 PM »
seriously I'm a customer and the customer is always right. Never had a problem with anyone else.  She didn't want to read with me and it was an excuse. No one turns down money because someone didn't say hello.
Im calling to ask questions. Really, I don't know her or her me.  Not saying hello is not rude.
Personally I wouldn't block someone because they didn't say hello. As I said I had a problem getting through to her. I feel she switched off over the weekend when I tried to contact.
As I said her loss not mine.

Nope. not really, at that point you were talking for free so you weren't really a customer yet. I don't know how a grown person can really justify not having common courtesy, someone providing a service can absolutely refuse to serve someone Kisha specifically writes on her listings she reserves the right to block or not read for anyone she wishes, I've known tons of readers who do the same.

its quite off putting to me as well if someone didn't greet me if i was providing a service. its just a sign of respect. to be honest i probably wouldn't say anything but i wouldn't read for someone again if i felt treated like a machine or without respect.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #256 on: October 04, 2017, 05:05:05 PM »
I kind of agree that it was rude.  I always say, hey how are you etc...it's just common courtesy.  It's similar to bitwine's free three min intro, you exchange common courtesies, or at least I do.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #257 on: October 04, 2017, 05:26:52 PM »
I myself feel good saying a Hello, how are you? Because then the reader will feel good too. She is a human being. And it just doesnt hurt saying this much, it creates a better opening connection anyways. I am sure the reader almost always then says "How can I help you". It seems like zadalia is a sensitive person, who reacts easily. Its not anything bad or harmful from what I can see. I also agree she just probably had a bad day (along with being generally sensitive to these things).

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #258 on: October 04, 2017, 07:09:29 PM »
Hello is a courtesy. If you don't have time to say hello, how can your reading be good? It's not good energy to be rushed when you have a reading. I understand time is money but if you don't have time for 10 seconds worth of pleasantries, then maybe you don't have enough time to really get a good reading either.

Offline njlady

« Reply #259 on: October 07, 2017, 08:02:58 PM »
Does it really crush your spirit if I don't say hello?

When a client comes to me, they are seeking my help in a matter that they do not have the knowledge, ability, experience, education or license to handle themselves.  I will do this for them in exchange for money.  I steer the relationship.  I am the one with the skill.  They come to me. 

It doesn't "crush my spirit".  If their social skills haven't surpassed that of a three year old, it is an indicator of what things will be like if I choose to handle their matter, so it will likely result in my telling them that I am sorry but I cannot help them or that I can't take on any more work at this time.  Because these people are almost always in a crisis situation, it rarely works out well for them.  But for me, it works great. I've saved myself from a headache client.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #260 on: October 07, 2017, 09:35:16 PM »
She's a bitch..... Glad I didn't spend my money on her.

Laughing my butt off. I don't feel that way, but you have every right to feel as you do because as you've noticed many people make excuses for these readers and even though they claim they aren't god, they sure as hell act like it.

ladya

« Reply #261 on: October 07, 2017, 10:14:43 PM »
Imagine if you go to the grocery store and they refuse to ring you up because you didn't say hello. Lol

Of course it is someones to do that prerogative if they run their own business, but it doesn't mean it's not stupid.

i just think its disrespectful to not acknowledge someone lol. i always say hi how are you even to the cashier. i mean its just common courtesy lol i find it odd how its considered ok not to do this. i like to be respected so i treat others that way. to each their own.

ladya

« Reply #262 on: October 07, 2017, 10:19:48 PM »
Does it really crush your spirit if I don't say hello?

When a client comes to me, they are seeking my help in a matter that they do not have the knowledge, ability, experience, education or license to handle themselves.  I will do this for them in exchange for money.  I steer the relationship.  I am the one with the skill.  They come to me. 

It doesn't "crush my spirit".  If their social skills haven't surpassed that of a three year old, it is an indicator of what things will be like if I choose to handle their matter, so it will likely result in my telling them that I am sorry but I cannot help them or that I can't take on any more work at this time.  Because these people are almost always in a crisis situation, it rarely works out well for them.  But for me, it works great. I've saved myself from a headache client.

right. thats what im saying. i feel the same way.  :o if she cared about the money she wouldn't care and just keep reading cause its money. just shows she cares about the relationships with those she reads for and wants there to be a mutual level of understanding and respect. i would do the same thing tbh maybe not in the way she did it.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 10:22:12 PM by ladya »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #263 on: October 07, 2017, 11:13:42 PM »
This is a little more personal than a grocery store transaction. We don't dump our problems on a clerk in a store. Or at least I hope no one on here does that. Emotional labor is hard work that is most often not even acknowledged for being work.  These people on the other end of the line are playing the role of our therapists,  with widely varying levels of expertise. Some have actual counselling training, most don't. Some are psychic, most aren't. Just like the customers vary. Some are well adjusted, others aren't. Some are just looking for predictions. Others are looking for insight into their situations. Some call for entertainment. Others call because they need emotional support.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #264 on: October 08, 2017, 06:53:10 AM »
That doesn't contradict anything I said.

Offline Kate

« Reply #265 on: October 08, 2017, 08:36:08 AM »
If they were acting like a therapist they would know how to put aside their personal feelings about how they are greeted.

Sorry - not read the whole of the thread, so may be jumping in prematurely - but as far as I see it, they are not therapists, they people from all walks of life, with an inborn psychic ability.  As such, they have a bent toward being very sensitive to feelings, emotions, energy etc.  With any psychic, intuitive, medium you talk to, I would always always make a point of taking 5/10 seconds to say hello, thank you for taking the time to talk with me, I appreciate your help - or something similar. You will get a better reading for it.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #266 on: October 08, 2017, 02:39:11 PM »
I'm not sure why you would use a psychic as a therapist. I just call for a reading..... I do believe you should not tell them anything regarding your situation... That's when they tend to put in their 2 cents worth. That's what I like about Aries.. You just ask what do you see coming up between myself and xxxx and she tunes right in no questions asked.
The only rules she has is you don't call often.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #267 on: October 08, 2017, 03:23:30 PM »
Sorry - not read the whole of the thread, so may be jumping in prematurely - but as far as I see it, they are not therapists, they people from all walks of life, with an inborn psychic ability.  As such, they have a bent toward being very sensitive to feelings, emotions, energy etc.  With any psychic, intuitive, medium you talk to, I would always always make a point of taking 5/10 seconds to say hello, thank you for taking the time to talk with me, I appreciate your help - or something similar. You will get a better reading for it.

Not true. I only tell them I appreciate the reading if I feel they were helpful. Some readers' interpretive skills suck and when they vomit barum statements, it isn't doing me any good.

It would be the same when you call into your insurance carrier's line and launch into the issue. They know I am in stress and there is a challenge on the phone that needs to addressed. They don't stop me midway and go excuse me, but can I get a hello? When they answer the phone and say how can I help you, I then say yes, here is what is happening. They clearly are not upset by a lack of hello. They just want to do their job so that they can help you. I guess there are people out in the world who know how to provide a service (I'm in the industry) and those who make excuses for those that don't.

ladya

« Reply #268 on: October 08, 2017, 04:19:22 PM »

Not true. I only tell them I appreciate the reading if I feel they were helpful. Some readers' interpretive skills suck and when they vomit barum statements, it isn't doing me any good.

It would be the same when you call into your insurance carrier's line and launch into the issue. They know I am in stress and there is a challenge on the phone that needs to addressed. They don't stop me midway and go excuse me, but can I get a hello? When they answer the phone and say how can I help you, I then say yes, here is what is happening. They clearly are not upset by a lack of hello. They just want to do their job so that they can help you. I guess there are people out in the world who know how to provide a service (I'm in the industry) and those who make excuses for those that don't.

Ye idk I still don’t see how this is ok and I can’t relate. Even if I’m in a panic I’ll always be like hi yes or hi blah blah if they said their name and then be like this is my problem...

ladya

« Reply #269 on: October 08, 2017, 04:26:20 PM »
Just because they’re in the service industry doesn’t mean they don’t require acknowledgement. No one would ever pass by their boss and pretend they doesn’t exist or be like I need this this and this. They’d be like uh what. As the saying goes I treat the janitor with the same respect as I treat the ceo. People are human and like to be acknowledged whether they can do anything for you or not.

anything