Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234850 times)

Offline Kate

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #210 on: August 22, 2017, 01:16:46 PM »
I was also impressed, she was spot on accurate with what she saw - but chat uses so many $$ I prefer voice. She told me she goes into a trance when she reads, so perhaps that is why she prefers chat. She is one of the only ones I would chat with again however.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #211 on: August 26, 2017, 04:44:03 AM »
I can't get through to Zadalia or Lotus, the 2 readers I would like to read with. Same experience with both -- I wait patiently for them to be available, click on chat and the connection doesn't work... I get "Sorry, the advisor has just become unavailable." Maybe someone else has clicked at the same moment and beats me, but I swear a few times Zadalia was still showing as available. Do you think it's a Keen glitch? Neither has blocked me...

Offline monika

« Reply #212 on: August 26, 2017, 04:58:24 AM »
I also have the same issue tonight:(

ladya

« Reply #213 on: August 26, 2017, 05:14:13 AM »
email her and say youre trying to get through.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #214 on: August 26, 2017, 05:44:20 AM »
i just got through -- finally! Thanks, i did and she sent a couple of minutes, which was sweet.

confusing reading a bit though. she saw my POI getting ready to reach out to me, but me detaching and not really letting him in. she saw ongoing inconsistency in his behaviour and no real progress toward a healthy relationship ... maybe that's not so confusing. i guess just the part about me cutting ties when i don't really feel like i am ready to do that. does anyone have an opinion / experience about her reading a change in your own feelings or intentions before you even realize you have shifted yourself?

thank you

Offline Kate

« Reply #215 on: August 26, 2017, 09:45:16 AM »
Yes - she said something similar to me.. something along he lines of "you're not waiting for him".. umm.. can't say that is true.. ::)

Offline mystery123

« Reply #216 on: August 26, 2017, 11:52:07 AM »
i just got through -- finally! Thanks, i did and she sent a couple of minutes, which was sweet.

confusing reading a bit though. she saw my POI getting ready to reach out to me, but me detaching and not really letting him in. she saw ongoing inconsistency in his behaviour and no real progress toward a healthy relationship ... maybe that's not so confusing. i guess just the part about me cutting ties when i don't really feel like i am ready to do that. does anyone have an opinion / experience about her reading a change in your own feelings or intentions before you even realize you have shifted yourself?

thank you

Yes!!! And it's so weird! So many readers have told me that including Zadalia, Cookie(Spiritual reader), and Yona that poi will slide of my priority list and that they see me letting him go. At that time I thought what non sense, here I am sitting crying all day everyday.. but I think a lot my energy has shifted in august, I have not completely stopped missing him or hoping he will come back.. but I stay happy now and I don't care as much. I realize I want love in my life and not necessarily him. And it's a HUGE shift for me considering I wasted last two years of my life for him waiting to come around.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #217 on: August 26, 2017, 04:19:17 PM »

thank you

Yes!!! And it's so weird! So many readers have told me that including Zadalia, Cookie(Spiritual reader), and Yona that poi will slide of my priority list and that they see me letting him go. At that time I thought what non sense, here I am sitting crying all day everyday.. but I think a lot my energy has shifted in august, I have not completely stopped missing him or hoping he will come back.. but I stay happy now and I don't care as much. I realize I want love in my life and not necessarily him. And it's a HUGE shift for me considering I wasted last two years of my life for him waiting to come around.

I know the that feeling like we have wasted our time pining over someone for months or years, but when all is said and done, there is growth during that time and even though we may not see it now, we will, maybe in our next relationship.  Hopefully we will be strong enough in our self worth to know at the beginning if someone is good for us or not and especially if they make us feel that we need to call a psychic, that is a huge red flag and we run!!!!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #218 on: August 26, 2017, 05:19:04 PM »
Yeah and that is why breakups are a good thing at times. You can’t possibly see it when you’re in it because you’re thinking about it all the time, living it all the time, but if you learn to let go more often, it doesn’t become such an emotional drama if/when a breakup does occur. A friend told me once that it gets easier and cleaner the more it’s done. And in all honesty you actually build and grow from it as opposed to crumbling, as you think you will.

ladya

« Reply #219 on: August 26, 2017, 05:23:59 PM »
When I broke up with my ex only like 3 readers saw that fact that when he’d come back but I wouldn’t want him anymore. Everyone else was like no he’ll come back and you’ll get back together. I Rem when my at home reader kept telling me he he’ll come back but you’ll be so over him and will be with someone else. At the time I’m like no way I’m so in love with him I can’t imagine that happenening. Guess what happened. Exactly that. I found when someone says that it usually is true you just can’t see it in the moment.

ladya

« Reply #220 on: August 26, 2017, 07:59:21 PM »
I had so many readers tell me my ex would come back but I wouldn't want him anymore. True except he never came back and they got other factual things wrong. So I think it was just general advice rather than a prediction. It probably helped me anyway though.

at least thats better than readers saying he'll come back and you'll be together. those are the worst let downs

ladya

« Reply #221 on: August 27, 2017, 11:08:28 PM »
Ive noticed from personal experience, Zadalia gets more accurate the more you read with her. It's odd as she has trouble connecting and usually the 1st reads are the best and the next one sucks but with her its the opposite. as she connects more to the situation, she gets more precise and accurate details of whats to come. i've never experienced this with any other reader lol like ever.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 11:10:57 PM by ladya »

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #222 on: September 19, 2017, 05:37:28 AM »
Any updates on Zadalia or her predictions?

Offline Universal9

« Reply #223 on: September 21, 2017, 08:27:35 PM »
I am new to this forum, but have had been a newbie level member in the past asked for the account to be disabled as I wanted to move on from some negative things in life without getting into the psychic binge so getting off of the forum was important then. I do not plan to interact as much, but registered back regardless for primarily researching reviews.

Thanks to this board, I had gotten recommendation for Kisha, Lady P, diane731 and Zadalia etc.
Zadalia seemed very honest and no sugarcoating from her end, which is great. However, she did mention the guy loves me/has feelings for me which is not true to my knowledge, by my experience, and his behaviour (no meaningful healthy contact since 8 months now, a man in love wont wait this long, and also wont reconnect with his ex). Since I got a distinct feeling she is not sugar coating, it may be that she is just not correct on this part. But she did not give a fairy tale outcome either. The things she picked up on were accurate enough, not jaw dropping, but enough to show she was connecting. She was realistic too. I would recommend trying her out.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 09:04:32 PM by Universal9 »

Offline Exposed

« Reply #224 on: September 25, 2017, 05:52:32 AM »
She stresses that she doesn't do timing. Okay. She ends Chat and then send free minutes to 'connect'. I waiting for her to log on again. She says again, that she does do timing. This time, the question did not involve timing. Instead, she hangs!

The first session, months ago, She ends Chat.
This is the second session, She ends Chat twice!

Think people overrate her, and the giving free minutes, feedback flawed.

I guess that she answers to question she wants, or not at all.

Me-I won't be going back to this advisor. EVER!